Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: John and Joan: 11 Hours of Pushing Lies | Part 3

Unread post by Pineapples »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... 5e80b0.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... 39e051.png[/img]

Like seriously? They deserve pay pal payments because they had a baby??? These fans are such enablers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ssr0312
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ssr0312 »

Pineapples wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... 5e80b0.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... 39e051.png[/img]

Like seriously? They deserve pay pal payments because they had a baby??? These fans are such enablers

Holy fucking shit WTF

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

Title is amazing

1000Words
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 1000Words »

Kryptonite wrote:Title Credit: RootBeerFloatie

In the last thread, John and Joan welcomed beautiful baby Vera and Joan pushed for ELEVEN hours! ELEVEN. 11. Double 1. 10 + 1. ELEVENNNNTY HOURS.
It’s IMPOSSIBLE she pushed 11 hours... if Anyone was following johns postings it was not THAT long from the time she was on the birth ball saying they were going to break her water to the time she was being wheeled in to c section.
It was literally on his Instagram wtf
1000Words
Talker
Talker

Also I really Hope someone asks why veras bed was on the dog bed.... that’s so rude to the dog and asking for her to snap
heygurlhey
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by heygurlhey »

Sorry if this has already been mentioned but are they on medicaid or do they have insurance through Johns work?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
flowerpuppy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by flowerpuppy »

1000Words wrote:Also I really Hope someone asks why veras bed was on the dog bed.... that’s so rude to the dog and asking for her to snap
not only that, but what happens when louise jumps up on her bed and accidentally lands on vera? it’s just a bad idea all around
1000Words
Talker
Talker

I know Maeve is deceased in her photos obviously and this is not meant to be rude but when I look At her face now I wonder-
Does she genetically have something wrong with her? Does anyone know????
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

I don't think it's a good idea to give Louise a treat every time she interacts with Vera. It is forcing her to interact when she doesn't want to. If she is scared and just leaves Vera be, that is acceptable behavior. She'll come around to Vera on her own time. I introduced my dog to my nephew when he was a few months old and she wanted nothing to do with him. She would just curl up once she got to within a few feet of him, and stick close to my side. She was clearly confused and just needed space. Eventually it got to the point where she would occasionally lick his hand or let him pet her, but she is still not totally comfortable interacting with him (she's only seen him a few times), and that's okay. As long as dogs aren't showing aggression or possessiveness, they should be able to have autonomy over what they do around a baby. I feel like if Louise is being bribed to interact with Vera, she'll learn it's a good thing to mess with the baby and could even end up being a little too rough with her because she doesn't understand that Vera can't handle play the way adults can.
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

1000Words wrote:I know Maeve is deceased in her photos obviously and this is not meant to be rude but when I look At her face now I wonder-
Does she genetically have something wrong with her? Does anyone know????
Not sure of the name out whatever but basically she stopped growing around 26 weeks or so if I'm remembering directly... just didn't catch it until it was too late

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
boredmamaneedsdrama
Informer
Informer

Unread post by boredmamaneedsdrama »

I can't wait to hear Joan's version of the birth story.
kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by kittypurry »

I was wondering why I wasn’t seeing the new pics on Instagram and it turns out I was blocked! Want to know what I said to deserve it? When Joan had that scare when Vera wasn’t moving the way she usually did I commented that if she ever feels reduced movements to go in immediately rather than waiting to change positions, drink juice etc. That was enough to earn me a block, apparently. Wow

GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

John and Joan: 11 Hours of Pushing Lies | Part 3

Omg that’s crazy that she blocked you for that! What the hell. Also I creeped Johnson IG. He is actually the cutest dad, and he is starting to look better in my books, he has posted more than he ever has on IG since Vera was born and all his posts are about Vera. None about himself, Maeve or Joan. He is in love with his baby and I think this baby will be a daddy’s girl for sure [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... 2591d4.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... 61f625.png[/img]

I think John will make sure Vera feels like her own person and special. Idk how John and Joan’s relationship will be...i think Joan might start to get upset with him for not paying attention to Maeve. it will be interesting to watch it fold out. I can even see John asking to replace a few of the many framed photos of Maeve with Vera- that will most likely freak Joan out

minmouse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by minmouse »

John had an Instagram story last Sunday morning stating that Joan had been in active labor since 1:30am. Vera was born at 12noon. That is 10.5 hours. She most certainly did not push for 11 hours. She is a liar. And you know John would never correct her since he'd have to deal with the wrath of Joan. You can see the eggshells he walks on around her. His personality when he does his own vlogs compared to those with Joan is very different.

I love the side of John we are seeing. He is so head-over-heels for Vera. She will be a total daddy's girl and I know he will always protect her and stand up for her. Even if that means he needs to speak up to Joan.
SassySassenach
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SassySassenach »

minmouse wrote:John had an Instagram story last Sunday morning stating that Joan had been in active labor since 1:30am. Vera was born at 12noon. That is 10.5 hours. She most certainly did not push for 11 hours. She is a liar. And you know John would never correct her since he'd have to deal with the wrath of Joan. You can see the eggshells he walks on around her. His personality when he does his own vlogs compared to those with Joan is very different.

I love the side of John we are seeing. He is so head-over-heels for Vera. She will be a total daddy's girl and I know he will always protect her and stand up for her. Even if that means he needs to speak up to Joan.
Every birth story is unique & beautiful... I just don’t understand this need to lie & exaggerate.
People must be drinking the kool-aid to believe that she pushed for 11 hours. I’m honestly under the impression now that Joan will never be content or happy with what she has & always desire to one up everyone else. And I pity her for that.. hopefully John can keep some semblance of normal in their house for Vera’s sake.

GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Still pushing the lie. JOAN that’s not even possible to push for 11 hours. Maybe you had a few practice pushes but you were not pushing each and every contraction for 11 hours Image

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

GymChick wrote:Still pushing the lie. JOAN that’s not even possible to push for 11 hours. Maybe you had a few practice pushes but you were not pushing each and every contraction for 11 hours Image

There’s no way on gods EARTH that she was 10 cm dilated for 11 hours!!! None! She must be an idiot if she expects people to swallow that.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”