John and Joan: 11 Hours of Pushing Lies | Part 3

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: John and Joan: 11 Hours of Pushing Lies | Part 3

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Talks about breastfeeding in private....

Shares pick with 17.7k followers.

She still doesn't look ok by the way. She always has that sadness in her eye and that tone to her voice. Plus all the careless mistakes....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
here4thepopcorn
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by here4thepopcorn »

I never saw the comments on her latest video... were people pointing out that Vera's head/neck were at a 90 degree angle? The careless parenting by both of them is shocking! Joan should be thanking people for looking out for the safety and well being of their daughter.
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

I’m sure anyone privately and politely messaging them on IG about car seat as baby wearing tips are also getting blocked. Joan just because baby products are sold on the market, like your terrible baby carrier satchel sling thing does not mean it is approved. Please research safe baby wearing and car seats. Last thing we want is freaking sids because of positional asphyxiation, it’s a real thing- when you get that many comments about it- that means it’s serious- not just nitpicking haters! Safety first always

crazy_in_canada
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by crazy_in_canada »

lmmomSD wrote:
cheesecakes wrote:
Gossipgirlygirl333 wrote:Oh lord... in their latest vlog you can see Vera's head is completely SIDEWAYS in the baby car mirror. Either they aren't using the appropriate tilt in the carseat or that carseat is not meant for newborns.
That is 100% an infant car seat.

The base may not be installed level though. However, when they had the car seat on the picnic table, John tried to straighten her head and her head just flopped back to the side, and the car seat technically would be sufficiently reclined on its own on a flat surface.
6B998B60-65C8-45F5-8B75-67A866D690C8.jpeg
Maybe it's the right car seat, but she's not in it right? Like maybe she needs to skootch down a little?
Bet they blew off any attempt by hospital staff to give them car seat safety tips.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Really fresh newborns don’t have enough head control to keep their neck up when sleeping. This is definitely a normal thing that happens.
wildwoods
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by wildwoods »

Gossipgirlygirl333 wrote:Oh lord... in their latest vlog you can see Vera's head is completely SIDEWAYS in the baby car mirror. Either they aren't using the appropriate tilt in the carseat or that carseat is not meant for newborns.
I came on here to post this exact same thing. That is so scary and unsafe something is going wrong there.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk
1000Words
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 1000Words »

Edenberry wrote:My eyes have rolled back so far they've done a complete 360. No one wants to see this, Joan.
Can’t see it on my phone !! What is it
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

1000Words wrote:
Edenberry wrote:My eyes have rolled back so far they've done a complete 360. No one wants to see this, Joan.
Can’t see it on my phone !! What is it
A picture of her breastfeeding topless in their garden or woods, taking about how it's nice to get practice before publicly nursing

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

131618 wrote:
Lol wow- I really hate that women get that mentality that it's going to be so hard. Yes, you may get the occasional jerk but you have every right to breastfeed your child however you need to. I cover up as much as possible for myself and others but I have three kids, nursed in public a million times in a million places and have never once noticed any negativity- and if I do, so what? Gotta feed my tiny human! It's not rocket science... oh right, I forgot she's the pioneer of breastfeeding after loss. My bad.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
And what "group of friends" is she going to go out with? She cut everyone off who dared to bear a living child or get pregnant after Maeve.

ihateliars
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ihateliars »

Very sad and disturbing!! Maeve is clearly decomposing in that picture...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

The corpse pictures are so incredibly unnerving and disgusting
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

I think disgusting is a bit insensitive, imagine having a full term still born, I’m sure you would want pictures of them. Of course sharing them to public is a bit different, but also to her credit she does keep her IG private so people have a choice to see the photos.

Im sad though that Joan keeps the grieving mother posts going. Please Joan you need to stop remembering Maeve as if she is currently a 3 year old now. She has passed and now you get to live in the moment with your living child. I feel like everyday she thinks of the “what if’s” and every new day she has with Vera isn’t about Vera but a reason for her to be sad about not having that many days with Maeve. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... 66fe2d.png[/img]

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

GymChick wrote:I think disgusting is a bit insensitive, imagine having a full term still born, I’m sure you would want pictures of them. Of course sharing them to public is a bit different, but also to her credit she does keep her IG private so people have a choice to see the photos.

Im sad though that Joan keeps the grieving mother posts going. Please Joan you need to stop remembering Maeve as if she is currently a 3 year old now. She has passed and now you get to live in the moment with your living child. I feel like everyday she thinks of the “what if’s” and every new day she has with Vera isn’t about Vera but a reason for her to be sad about not having that many days with Maeve. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... 66fe2d.png[/img]

Exactly. Instead of enjoying all the first with Vera, she's mourning not getting to do them with Maeve. I'm sure most grieving mother's feel this way from time to time, but they still manage to make their living child the focus. Joan uses it for attention and sympathy in a very unhealthy way. Being a loss mom is an identity she has no intentions of giving up.

SassySassenach
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SassySassenach »

do they not have A/C in their house?! That’s got to be miserable with a newborn.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... 5fc3bb.png[/img]

nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

SassySassenach wrote:do they not have A/C in their house?! That’s got to be miserable with a newborn.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... 5fc3bb.png[/img]

Look at those floors. Yuck.
ihateliars
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ihateliars »

I didn’t find it disgusting, just very sad that she is comparing her sleeping living child to her dead child...they are siblings ok but idk it’s just sad that she just can’t enjoy this time with Vera instead of bring Maeve into everything and mourn privately away from social media...I wonder if she has a therapist!!?
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

ihateliars wrote:I didn’t find it disgusting, just very sad that she is comparing her sleeping living child to her dead child...they are siblings ok but idk it’s just sad that she just can’t enjoy this time with Vera instead of bring Maeve into everything and mourn privately away from social media...I wonder if she has a therapist!!?
She has said she does, but something isn't working. I hate to judge how someone grieves, and I haven't lost a child, but this doesn't seem "normal". I have a friend who lost an older child a couple of years ago,, and she gets sad around holidays and his birthday, but she doesn't bring him up every time her other kids have a milestone.
This is going to sound really harsh, but sometimes I wonder if it's actually grief, or that this is her way now. She's so caught up in her identity as a loss mom. I mean, I am sure she still grieves, but she's so used to bringing up Maeve, and getting the attention. I don't think it's conscious, but I wonder if that's part of it.

Edenberry
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Edenberry »

ihateliars wrote:Very sad and disturbing!! Maeve is clearly decomposing in that picture...
That is disturbing, it really is. Putting your deceased child's picture next to your living child for comparison. She needs serious help
Gossipgirlygirl333
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Gossipgirlygirl333 »

lmmomSD wrote:
ihateliars wrote:I didn’t find it disgusting, just very sad that she is comparing her sleeping living child to her dead child...they are siblings ok but idk it’s just sad that she just can’t enjoy this time with Vera instead of bring Maeve into everything and mourn privately away from social media...I wonder if she has a therapist!!?
She has said she does, but something isn't working. I hate to judge how someone grieves, and I haven't lost a child, but this doesn't seem "normal". I have a friend who lost an older child a couple of years ago,, and she gets sad around holidays and his birthday, but she doesn't bring him up every time her other kids have a milestone.
This is going to sound really harsh, but sometimes I wonder if it's actually grief, or that this is her way now. She's so caught up in her identity as a loss mom. I mean, I am sure she still grieves, but she's so used to bringing up Maeve, and getting the attention. I don't think it's conscious, but I wonder if that's part of it.

Yeah agreed... I think she's very confused about how she should feel right now. She's spent years grieving Maeve and surrounding herself with grief and sadness. Now that she has Vera and so much possibility for joy, I don't think she knows how to live life with happiness. She doesn't need to "forget" Maeve, but she does need to move forward... if she keeps looking backward she's going to miss watching her daughter grow up. I really hope she finds some help, because she is at a massive risk for PPD and maybe even postpartum psychosis.
1000Words
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 1000Words »

Gossipgirlygirl333 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:

Yeah agreed... I think she's very confused about how she should feel right now. She's spent years grieving Maeve and surrounding herself with grief and sadness. Now that she has Vera and so much possibility for joy, I don't think she knows how to live life with happiness. She doesn't need to "forget" Maeve, but she does need to move forward... if she keeps looking backward she's going to miss watching her daughter grow up. I really hope she finds some help, because she is at a massive risk for PPD and maybe even postpartum psychosis.

It’s like she doesn’t know how to parent a living child. I have Other friends who’ve lost children... they don’t act
Ike she does. She needs to give her all to Vera. Vera is here. She’s not grounded in reality.
Also breastfeeding hurts... if she wants to fully nurse Vera she needs to. I don’t care how you feed your baby but shes confusing bottle and breast... she’s home 24/7... she could literally nurse all day. And get comfortable and teach Vera. When Vera prefers the faster nipple of a bottle and Joan has a breakdown it’s her fault.
DreamLead
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DreamLead »

I found it really odd when Joan tried to say she wouldn't fit in with the new mom group because she's not a new mom in their newest vlog.. ? Like excuse me, what? This is her first child, how is she not a new mom?????????

Return to “Ellie and Jared”