Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: John and Joan: 11 Hours of Pushing Lies | Part 3

Unread post by Playsinrain »

eab424 wrote:
minmouse wrote:So John volunteered for the furlough and is only working odd jobs right now? These two are the worst. They beg for money yet do not do everything possible to make $$ when they can. I've never seen anyone act more entitled than them. It is absolutely crazy! John should have been first in line begging to not be put on furlough.

It bothers me how often they go out to eat. In fairness, there was more before Vera was born but they sure did take every opportunity to go out. I'm not saying they shouldn't have the occasional treat or date but don't beg for money then go out to lunch or for milkshakes several times a week. All that adds up fast. Also saw once on John's insta that he was looking to buy a new kitchen knife. Likes to use chef quality ones. Seems these two feel they deserve the best. If you beg for money don't spend $100 on a kitchen knife. Just saying.
Anyone notice that seems to be the MO of most youtube vloggers who've had babies/been pregnant this year? What really irritated me was how they set up registries as if they didn't have the exact things they registered for already at home. Maeve never used any of those things, They already had a shower for Maeve and were ready. None of those things were used I get some they have and they did change their registry a while later. But to put a $300 item on their registry for their viewers to buy them was nuts.

They could've paid it forward in so many ways.
But.. Maeve's things are far too special for any other living baby to ever use! If Vera isn't good enough, i know some stranger baby in need wouldn't be! Didn't they say at one point that they had tons of her stuff but would NOT be using it for Vera? Like including her crib or something crazy like that? I wonder if when they get this house finally finished if they are going to set up a nursery for Maeve with all her things in it, to leave untouched?
madi_b_123
Informer
Informer

Unread post by madi_b_123 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... 114c14.png[/img] I’m really shocked they didn’t include Maeve at all. I would have thought it would be Love from, Joan, John and Maeve

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

madi_b_123 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... 114c14.png[/img] I’m really shocked they didn’t include Maeve at all. I would have thought it would be Love from, Joan, John and Maeve

Oh, but they have the picture with the stuffed fox... She's there.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
minmouse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by minmouse »

Better the stuffed Fox than an actual picture of Maeve. And I was happily surprised they signed it Joan and John.
1000Words
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 1000Words »

GymChick wrote:Which video did John say he was taking furlough? I know he was taking an extended vacation with it 4th and he asked his boss for an extra day. Is he officially on a longer leave now?

That wasn’t extended vacation. He used the words furlough. And said some guy was going to use it for surgery... then he said he wanted an extra day and his boss said to call the day before he was to go back and they could discuss.... I was Rather shocked since they are always in need of money...
But from today’s video it sounds like people even send them diapers so maybe they are all set!
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

If he's taken time off I would not be at all shocked it's because he's anxious about leaving them alone. I would be.
ihateliars
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ihateliars »

actuallydear wrote:If he's taken time off I would not be at all shocked it's because he's anxious about leaving them alone. I would be.
My thoughts exactly...this way he can watch for any Andrea Yate signs (no joke, I’m genuinely scared for Vera)
ButterflyB
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ButterflyB »

Joan in her newest video talking about Vera’s birth...

“I don’t know how long I was pushing but it felt like hours!!” Then she explained that they had her try to rest throughout the night (not pushing) and let the contractions work Vera down themselves. Then morning rolled around and they decided on a csection. So no she wasn’t pushing for 11 or even 9 hours like she was saying right after V was born. It sounds like she pushed for maybe 2-3 hours then they had her rest for the night.

And those “machines that pump all the water out of my legs” are called scds and all moms that have a csection have those on until they are able to get up and walk. They are so you don’t get blood clots in your legs as you are immobile for a good while after surgery. She makes it sound like she is a special snowflake!

Toodles123
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Toodles123 »

ButterflyB wrote:Joan in her newest video talking about Vera’s birth...

“I don’t know how long I was pushing but it felt like hours!!” Then she explained that they had her try to rest throughout the night (not pushing) and let the contractions work Vera down themselves. Then morning rolled around and they decided on a csection. So no she wasn’t pushing for 11 or even 9 hours like she was saying right after V was born. It sounds like she pushed for maybe 2-3 hours then they had her rest for the night.

And those “machines that pump all the water out of my legs” are called scds and all moms that have a csection have those on until they are able to get up and walk. They are so you don’t get blood clots in your legs as you are immobile for a good while after surgery. She makes it sound like she is a special snowflake!

I had a section and had nothing on my legs. Now, I am in Canada so they may do things differently. Also after my section the nurse had me up at 4:00 AM and I walked to the bathroom with her help to get my catheter out and walk back to the bed.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
1000Words
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 1000Words »

Toodles123 wrote:

I had a section and had nothing on my legs. Now, I am in Canada so they may do things differently. Also after my section the nurse had me up at 4:00 AM and I walked to the bathroom with her help to get my catheter out and walk back to the bed.

They are very common after any surgery here. So you do not get blood clots while you’re not adequately up and about. Also in the new video she acts like she went through true hell on earth with post partum and emotions and pain... honey it’s ALL NORMAL. You don’t get to win the pain Olympics this time. Welcome to birth and being a mother.
And when she goes on and on about her nipples... yes. That’s what happens when you breastfeed the first time... you push through and it heals and toughens and works.... I hate the pain Olympics.
ihateliars
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ihateliars »

Of course she’s getting a poshmark...Ching Ching!!
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

1000Words wrote:
Toodles123 wrote:

They are very common after any surgery here. So you do not get blood clots while you’re not adequately up and about. s.
Exactly. I schedule surgeries (in Canada) and doctors will order them for a lot of their major cases. Joan isn’t special. They are common in c-sections and other cases over an hour.

Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

Bitches worship me, my spinal didn’t work during my csection and I felt everything. This is the first time it’s ever happened and my doctor has been practicing for over a year in the medical field.

minmouse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by minmouse »

I tried to watch her latest vlog but had to turn it off. She is just too much and thinks everything she goes through is the worst. It isn't. She experienced birth which is hard no matter what happens. They almost hit her bladder? Well, in my true emergency C-section they did clip my bladder and I had a repair and thus was discharged with a catheter for TEN days while it healed. Do I win that Joan since I had a catheter for over a week with a newborn and toddler at home?? IT IS NOT A COMPETITION!! Almost everything she mentioned in the few minutes I watched was typical birth stuff. Nothing crazy. Nothing traumatic. Just birth. Get over yourself Joan!!
Edenberry
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Edenberry »

minmouse wrote:I tried to watch her latest vlog but had to turn it off. She is just too much and thinks everything she goes through is the worst. It isn't. She experienced birth which is hard no matter what happens. They almost hit her bladder? Well, in my true emergency C-section they did clip my bladder and I had a repair and thus was discharged with a catheter for TEN days while it healed. Do I win that Joan since I had a catheter for over a week with a newborn and toddler at home?? IT IS NOT A COMPETITION!! Almost everything she mentioned in the few minutes I watched was typical birth stuff. Nothing crazy. Nothing traumatic. Just birth. Get over yourself Joan!!
There are no pain Olympics, but from one mother to another, you're a rock star. :)
Edenberry
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Edenberry »

Seriously. We ALL have birth battle stories, and they're unique for us, not WORSE THAN ANYONE ELSE'S BIRTH IN HISTORY!!
I wound up with a 4th degree perineal tear with my first (big ole noggin, lol). 42 crotch stitches that stung and itched like a MFer for weeks, pooping was a horror show, but I was all caught up in baby bliss and honestly never thought for one second that my birth was the birth to compare all other's to. I just gave birth...like all mothers do. Jeez.
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I had a bunch of iv’s in me I was bed bound I had a catheter in me...bitch that sounds like a normal c section to me!

Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I had a bunch of iv’s in me I was bed bound I had a catheter in me...bitch that sounds like a normal c section to me!

Nikier
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nikier »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... 4254f1.png[/img]
Oh, Joan.... this almost comes off like she wishes they were in heaven with Maeve.
SassySassenach
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SassySassenach »

Nikier wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... 4254f1.png[/img]
Oh, Joan.... this almost comes off like she wishes they were in heaven with Maeve.
This comes off as Maeve Worship.... she really needs help. I’m very sorry she lost a child, but this obsessive focus is unhealthy.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”