1000Words
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: John and Joan: 11 Hours of Pushing Lies | Part 3

Unread post by 1000Words »

Wtf. I need Joan’s life.
Imagine how much shit they get they don’t show.
Literally “I couldn’t handle losing 2 days of footage on my Camera and now we can’t blog”

Suddenly a new camera as a gift and the fact she had to have a reality check by someone who lost all things in Katrina.... She doesn’t like the people trigger her but she never thinks about other peoples feelings does she realize how many people of had hurricanes fires tornadoes floods that she may be friends with who have literally lost all of their pictures. To bitch about two days worth on a camera they got at the Goodwill
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

1000Words wrote:Wtf. I need Joan’s life.
Literally “I couldn’t handle losing 2 days of footage on my Camera and now we can’t blog”

Suddenly a new camera as a gift and the fact she had to have a reality check by someone who lost all things in Katrina.... She doesn’t like the people trigger her but she never thinks about other peoples feelings does she realize how many people of had hurricanes fires tornadoes floods that she may be friends with who have literally lost all of their pictures. To bitch about two days worth on a camera they got at the Goodwill
What happened with the Katrina victims?? I'm out of the loop lol

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
1000Words
Talker
Talker

She was complaining about how she had lost two days of memories on her camera in them was talking online to someone I have lost all of their photos and Katrina and she was glad that they made her realize That
1000Words
Talker
Talker

Notice how we have yet to see her hang out with anybody with children
minmouse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by minmouse »

She never thinks of others feelings or what they may be going through so I'm glad if someone spoke up. I almost spoke up once when she made a statement once on IG and said "i did not stutter" when she could have said something like "let me repeat myself". As a mom with a child who suffers from a stutter, i was highly offended. But I figured it'd be no use to say something and she'd most likely block me. She should learn to be more aware and sensitive to others. Considering how she cuts people out of her life when she feels slighted it's the least she could do.
BaileyBoo12
Informer
Informer

Unread post by BaileyBoo12 »

1000Words
Talker
Talker

minmouse wrote:

She never thinks of others feelings or what they may be going through so I'm glad if someone spoke up. I almost spoke up once when she made a statement once on IG and said "i did not stutter" when she could have said something like "let me repeat myself". As a mom with a child who suffers from a stutter, i was highly offended. But I figured it'd be no use to say something and she'd most likely block me. She should learn to be more aware and sensitive to others. Considering how she cuts people out of her life when she feels slighted it's the least she could do.

You so should have spoken up. That’s so offensive
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

This picture and her expression just makes me think that Joan is thinking "with her blonde hair covered, this could almost be Maeve" or "I wonder if this is how Maeve would've looked in this outfit"
Screenshot_20180912-145840_Instagram.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... b1e8bc.png[/img]
An account I (and Joan) follows.

This is a healthy grieving process. Joan and her therapist should take note.
1000Words
Talker
Talker

But does she even go to therapy anymore?? She tells us when she shits.... haven’t heard her mention therapy in a while.
2 things she doesn’t mention - hanging out with friends with kids (just some girl with a dog) and therapy
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

All this little sister stuff is a bit worrisome. I really hope she's still going to therapy. My husband is a therapist and agreed she needs a new one lol

1000Words
Talker
Talker

Someone should ask her
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

Playsinrain wrote:
Brown_bunny2017 wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:So they lost the vlogging camera at whatever lake they were visiting. Countdown to a gofundme starts now...
Looks like they were just gifted one by someone. Saw on her Instagram story....
Well shit, that didn't take long. I guess i have the wrong kinda IG friends. :lol:
Did a viewer really send them a new camera? If so, in the latest video she explains she's filming it on her her phone because their new camera is basically a piece of crap. Charming. She should know the whole YouTube gig is to gain 'friends'/viewers and influence people not lose them and have no one to influence.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

If they are serious about YouTube then they need to invest more than £100 into a camera. You know the saying, buy cheap pay twice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

Pineapples wrote:If they are serious about YouTube then they need to invest more than £100 into a camera. You know the saying, buy cheap pay twice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
i think she mentioned such a low price, because people know you can't get anything decent for that price... so she's hoping someone will feel sorry for how poor they are and send them a good one.
Nikier
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nikier »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... edafb5.png[/img]
Vera doesn’t look like she’s in the sling properly.. again... For the love Joan!!! Didn’t she learn how to use it correctly??
1000Words
Talker
Talker

Scar2016 wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:[quote="Brown_bunny2017"
Well shit, that didn't take long. I guess i have the wrong kinda IG friends. :lol:
Did a viewer really send them a new camera? If so, in the latest video she explains she's filming it on her her phone because their new camera is basically a piece of crap. Charming. She should know the whole YouTube gig is to gain 'friends'/viewers and influence people not lose them and have no one to influence.[/quote]
Yes they did and my first thought was how awful that person must feel. I was Disgusted by that
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

1000Words wrote:
Scar2016 wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:[quote="Brown_bunny2017"
Well shit, that didn't take long. I guess i have the wrong kinda IG friends. Image
Did a viewer really send them a new camera? If so, in the latest video she explains she's filming it on her her phone because their new camera is basically a piece of crap. Charming. She should know the whole YouTube gig is to gain 'friends'/viewers and influence people not lose them and have no one to influence.
Yes they did and my first thought was how awful that person must feel. I was Disgusted by that[/quote]And then immediately turns around and basically begs for someone else to send one. So ungrateful

1000Words
Talker
Talker

Joan seems robotic ... “we just love her, I just Love her”. Yes that’s what a parent does. Is she surprised and likes her kid?

And what’s up with her saying “her half of the bills “ her and John don’t share money?
She’s said she takes John out to dinner with her &money too.....
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

1000Words wrote: And what’s up with her saying “her half of the bills “ her and John don’t share money?
She’s said she takes John out to dinner with her &money too.....
Maybe they alternate months paying on their respective credit cards and then maxing them out, because you know they're living on debt.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”