John and Joan: 11 Hours of Pushing Lies | Part 3

webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: John and Joan: 11 Hours of Pushing Lies | Part 3

Unread post by webbygurl626 »

She is soo condescending now wow telling everyone what you should and shouldn’t do with a baby umm it’s common sense although u would think it’s common sense to make sure your baby is safe in a sling carrier or buckled in when the car seat in on the stroller while on a walk ooh or not dropping your newborn into the sink! She is such a bitch!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
purple_rain_82
Amateur
Amateur

Re: John aTapatalknd Joan: 11 Hours of Pushing Lies | Part 3

Unread post by purple_rain_82 »

webbygurl626 wrote:She is soo condescending now wow telling everyone what you should and shouldn’t do with a babyImage umm it’s common sense although u would think it’s common sense to make sure your baby is safe in a sling carrier or buckled in when the car seat in on the stroller while on a walk ooh or not dropping your newborn into the sink! She is such a bitch!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Do not forget she is already raising her second child. ;)
purple_rain_82
Amateur
Amateur

I can't edit my post... parenting not raising ... sorry.
MandaPanda74
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MandaPanda74 »

Brown_bunny2017 wrote:Why do they keep saying Vera has red hair? It definitely looks blonde. Wishful thinking? So strange.
It looks like strawberry blonde to me. My daughter came out with red hair and blue eyes, it was a complete shock. My husband has black hair but has a ton of red in his beard, I'm a brunette it has a natural reddish tint to it, we both have family members with red hair and we both have blue eyes.
That's her hair when she she was slightly older than Vera and her hair now. It looks a little similar. Only time will tell, the camera may dull it. ImageImage

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

MandaPanda74 wrote:
Brown_bunny2017 wrote:Why do they keep saying Vera has red hair? It definitely looks blonde. Wishful thinking? So strange.
It looks like strawberry blonde to me. My daughter came out with red hair and blue eyes, it was a complete shock. My husband has black hair but has a ton of red in his beard, I'm a brunette it has a natural reddish tint to it, we both have family members with red hair and we both have blue eyes.
That's her hair when she she was slightly older than Vera and her hair now. It looks a little similar. Only time will tell, the camera may dull it. ImageImage

She's beautiful.
Maeve was definitely redder. But we'll see how Vera's hair grows out. It's hard to tell at this stage.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

MandaPanda74 wrote:

Aww, she's adorable! Yes, looks like blonde to me but could be the camera I suppose

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
Edenberry
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Edenberry »

......wow *no words*
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Korreee
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Korreee »

The pricing on her ugly Etsy items are an absolute JOKE LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Korreee
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Korreee »

The pricing on her ugly Etsy items are an absolute JOKE LOL

actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

John and Joan: 11 Hours of Pushing Lies | Part 3

Unread post by actuallydear »

The picture of Maeve... has she ever shared it before? I’m not sure I’ve seen it before. Was this counted in the X amount of photos she claims she has?
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... 648dc6.png[/img]
Landongmama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Landongmama »

I hope this is allowed here, if I posted it on her social media it would be marked by the minions and deleted by Joan very soon.

To Joan, if you read here, which I hope you do. You have to stop with the constant posting about Maeve. It is awful that she died, terribly sad. But the very harsh reality is this... You would not have Vera if Maeve were alive. I know you talk about how you should have a 3 year old and a newborn right now, but the reality is, if Maeve were alive, you would not have been chosen for the IVF grant, therefore you would not have Vera, or the embryo you miscarried. You may not think it matters, but trust me, being a rainbow baby to a mother that cannot move forward from the loss of her child, makes the child who actually is in your arms feel as if they are competing with a ghost. The ghost of what might have been, the ghost of someone you loved much longer and have grieved over so hard. The child will grow up with a shadow in her mind, with the hidden belief that you wish you were raising the baby you cannot have. Every failure or mistake will cause those emotions to rise up. And eventually she will realize (in her mind) that she isn't good enough (true or not true in mother's eyes) it will be the underlying cause of depression and self destructive behavior. It isn't easy to let go and move forward, but the constant dwelling is unhealthy for you now and will be unhealthy for Vera very soon. It seems you want Vera to miss her sister as badly as you, and grieve with you. Why would you put that burden on your child? As it is now, Vera should only grow up missing the idea of having an older sister, she shouldn't be dragged into your grief and made to pine over this loss. Unless you hide the fact Vera was conceived because of a grant, that you one reason you won is because you had no living children, Vera will realize, at a relatively young age, that she would not be here if her older sister had survived. You can tell her over and over every single day that you are so happy you had her, once she knows about the grant and that they didn't pick people who were already raising children, your incessant grieving, picture comparison, and inability to move forward, will make her think she isn't good enough, even if that isn't how you truly feel. You have got to let Maeve rest in peace, celebrate her during special times, but focus your life on making memories with Vera, making her realize you are happy to have and raise her, and respecting who she is, what she does, and how she looks without comparing her to Maeve. This will go a long way in building her confidence, that she is good enough. I hope this makes sense, the side by side picture of dead Maeve and sleeping Vera was just too much, it's something Vera should never see, if a picture is worth 1000 words, that one spoke volumes and screams that Joan needs serious mental health help.
Landongmama
Amateur
Amateur

Maeve in the mirror

Unread post by Landongmama »

I hope this is allowed here, if I posted it on her social media it would be marked by the minions and deleted by Joan very soon.

To Joan, if you read here, which I hope you do. You have to stop with the constant posting about Maeve. It is awful that she died, terribly sad. But the very harsh reality is this... You would not have Vera if Maeve were alive. I know you talk about how you should have a 3 year old and a newborn right now, but the reality is, if Maeve were alive, you would not have been chosen for the IVF grant, therefore you would not have Vera, or the embryo you miscarried. You may not think it matters, but trust me, being a rainbow baby to a mother that cannot move forward from the loss of her child, makes the child who actually is in your arms feel as if they are competing with a ghost. The ghost of what might have been, the ghost of someone you loved much longer and have grieved over so hard. The child will grow up with a shadow in her mind, with the hidden belief that you wish you were raising the baby you cannot have. Every failure or mistake will cause those emotions to rise up. And eventually she will realize (in her mind) that she isn't good enough (true or not true in mother's eyes) it will be the underlying cause of depression and self destructive behavior. It isn't easy to let go and move forward, but the constant dwelling is unhealthy for you now and will be unhealthy for Vera very soon. It seems you want Vera to miss her sister as badly as you, and grieve with you. Why would you put that burden on your child? As it is now, Vera should only grow up missing the idea of having an older sister, she shouldn't be dragged into your grief and made to pine over this loss. Unless you hide the fact Vera was conceived because of a grant, that you one reason you won is because you had no living children, Vera will realize, at a relatively young age, that she would not be here if her older sister had survived. You can tell her over and over every single day that you are so happy you had her, once she knows about the grant and that they didn't pick people who were already raising children, your incessant grieving, picture comparison, and inability to move forward, will make her think she isn't good enough, even if that isn't how you truly feel. You have got to let Maeve rest in peace, celebrate her during special times, but focus your life on making memories with Vera, making her realize you are happy to have and raise her, and respecting who she is, what she does, and how she looks without comparing her to Maeve. This will go a long way in building her confidence, that she is good enough. I hope this makes sense, the side by side picture of dead Maeve and sleeping Vera was just too much, it's something Vera should never see, if a picture is worth 1000 words, that one spoke volumes and screams that Joan needs serious mental health help.
1000Words
Talker
Talker

Re: Maeve in the mirror

Unread post by 1000Words »

Landongmama wrote:I hope this is allowed here, if I posted it on her social media it would be marked by the minions and deleted by Joan very soon.

The picture was very disturbing and everything you said was 100 percent spot on. It’s okay to celebrate Maeve’s birthday act but to constantly know your mom wishes for her.... if this was me I’d harp on the fact that without her I’d not have you but what she will do given all the circumstances is make Vera feel second. Inadvertently.
purple_rain_82
Amateur
Amateur

OOT (personally): I have a stillborn son and a rainbow baby too (she's already 2.5) and sometimes I look at pictures of my little boy and think if they would look the same as they get older. But I don't have to compare them in all things my girl does, because how should I compare someone who never lived to a living person? :?
I remember my little boy everyday (as does my husband) without telling my girl or other people about him. (We don't have to parent him either.) :roll:
Sorry for the rant.... but I just can't understand what goes on in Joans head. She really needs to move on (and that doesn't mean to forget Maeve).
I hope you guys can undertsand what I mean as English is not my first language. :oops:
LCCS225
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LCCS225 »

purple_rain_82 wrote:OOT (personally): I have a stillborn son and a rainbow baby too (she's already 2.5) and sometimes I look at pictures of my little boy and think if they would look the same as they get older. But I don't have to compare them in all things my girl does, because how should I compare someone who never lived to a living person? :?
I remember my little boy everyday (as does my husband) without telling my girl or other people about him. (We don't have to parent him either.) :roll:
Sorry for the rant.... but I just can't understand what goes on in Joans head. She really needs to move on (and that doesn't mean to forget Maeve).
I hope you guys can undertsand what I mean as English is not my first language. :oops:

So very sorry for your loss and for what it's worth, I think your and your husband's approach is much more intelligent and respectful to BOTH of your children. I'm not even going to comment on Joan's side-by-side pictures of the two babies because it is just another example of how unhinged and obsessed she is with her dead child. If your child passes away you are still their parent, but you do not continue to parent them, especially when that child never lived outside your body. You tell your living child she had a sister who died and is heaven, but you DO NOT plaster your home with pictures of your dead child and foxes and all that so your living child grows up feeling like she isn't enough for you. I wish someone in her family or JOHN would call Joan out on all this behavior.
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

I’m ready to unfollow her. Nothing exciting anymore lol

Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

I’m ready to unfollow her. Nothing exciting anymore lol

Addicted2vlogs
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Addicted2vlogs »

Oh my god. It’s been 2 years since using YTMD.
Joan got pregnant and had a baby?! Holy shit lmao.
I can only imagine the long posts, the whining and “Woe Is Me”.
Without knowing anything at all, I’m gonna go ahead and assume she should have dealt with her depression and issues before having a child. But whatever. Congrats to her. Hopefully this filled that void she always felt.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

purple_rain_82 wrote:OOT (personally): I have a stillborn son and a rainbow baby too (she's already 2.5) and sometimes I look at pictures of my little boy and think if they would look the same as they get older. But I don't have to compare them in all things my girl does, because how should I compare someone who never lived to a living person? :?
So sorry for your loss. And you expressed yourself beautifully. You sound like you are handling it in a healthy way, unlike Joan. It's as though she thinks Maeve will be hurt if she talks about how happy she is with Vera, without mentioning Maeve. But (and I it sounds harsh) Maeve is beyond pain. She is dead. Even if you believe she's in heaven watching, she's where there is no pain. I mean, isn't that why they say "she's in a better place"? Poor Vera isn't going to be able to celebrate anything without Maeve being brought up. And because she's being compared to a fantasy child who never got the chance to disappoint, she's always going to be second best. And that's so not fair to her.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

I know this is a petty thing, but will Joan ever change her profile pic on IG to a pic of her and Vera? Or even just herself?

Return to “Ellie and Jared”