E&J: When can we try for a girl? PART #39

hnelson1443
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E&J: When can we try for a girl? PART #39

Unread post by hnelson1443 »

natalka81 wrote:Very OT but have they given an update on the trailer they bought and used twice? Do they still have it?
I've read in here it's at Jared's parents' house.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Kataja
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kataja »

hnelson1443 wrote:
natalka81 wrote:Very OT but have they given an update on the trailer they bought and used twice? Do they still have it?

Well, to be honest, an update about their trailer would be bit weird. I get life updates, etc. but just to update on that... talking about unnecessary updates, how many would think that they would be nuts posting that kind of updates, or even making it a segment on their vlog.

Maybe you mean a casual mentioning on vlog with an update? I guess, less they use it, less they even think about it. So probably not gonna even mention it on their vlog.
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

Kataja wrote:
hnelson1443 wrote:

Well, to be honest, an update about their trailer would be bit weird. I get life updates, etc. but just to update on that... talking about unnecessary updates, how many would think that they would be nuts posting that kind of updates, or even making it a segment on their vlog.

Maybe you mean a casual mentioning on vlog with an update? I guess, less they use it, less they even think about it. So probably not gonna even mention it on their vlog.
Oh I totally see him doing a too-long update on that. He comes himself walking out the door to the garage "Ok now guys, so you might have noticed something's missing in our garage lately. *cue a slow pan of the garage, maybe with jeopardy music* (Jared yelling) WHERE DID THE TRAILER GO??" and then he'll proceed to give us the run down on how they obviously need space for the trampoline park, so our was at his parents house for a minute and they were able to use it. But now they needed to get it back cuuuuzzzz *another yelling moment* WERE GOING ON A CAMPING TRIP!!!lol ;) though tbh I have a hard time believeing Queen Ellie would want to go in it again with tommy because of sleep and qhere to put him, etc. Maybe they'll sell it or give it away? Idk

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
Toodles123
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Toodles123 »

New Thread finally::::

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url=ht ... are_type=t

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
stylesp1girl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by stylesp1girl »

gopedjane wrote:
BaffledByItAll wrote:
Catface2 wrote:It sounded to me like he was begging for free drinks and now a new hip replacement. Don’t they have health insurance? What the heck?
This makes me so nuts!! I mean, I totally understand that there are people out there who genuinely cannot afford health insurance (it's not cheap, I get it), but I would hope that folks in their situation, making pretty decent money, especially with prior health issues like Jared has with his hips, would have insurance! Heck, I went back to school after having Melanoma and was denied insurance for over a year before insurance companies were no longer allowed to deny pre-existing conditions. I paid $500/month out of my own pocket so that I could keep my health insurance. At the point I was able to get insurance again I paid $150/month for a relatively decent plan. I typically don't comment on their videos but I had to this time... I had a $40,000+ surgery (hysterectomy) in June, after insurance it's only costing me around $3000 out of pocket. I will pay that off in a little over a year making payments (Note- I understand that everyone is not able to do that and for many people - especially those who have children which I unfortunately do not - $3000 is A LOT. This is just referring to their situation.). There's no way it should take them YEARS to pay off a surgery if they have insurance, and they should.
NO hip reconstruction IS NOT elective surgery. if his parents had an 80% 20% plan it would be a huge bill plus I'm sure all the home healthcare he required was not covered.

My guess is that it was an/is an elective surgery and not covered.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

What if Jared’s parents were under insured and it was Jared’s initial hip issues that caused their debt? Only for him to treat him the way he does now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
silverrain
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by silverrain »

HelloSweetie wrote:What if Jared’s parents were under insured and it was Jared’s initial hip issues that caused their debt? Only for him to treat him the way he does now Image

That's a sad thought. Wasn't Jared an adult at that time though? Surely he would have qualified for medicaid, and any further debt would have gone back on Jared not his parents. Also I could be wrong but I think the obama care thing where you could stay on your parents insurance until age 26 was after Jared had his surgery.

I could be 100% wrong on all of this so feel free to correct me. If his parents are in fact paying that debt I feel horrible for them. I also would look at Jared differently. E&J could have easily paid that off by now and help his parents out more than they do.
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

silverrain wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:What if Jared’s parents were under insured and it was Jared’s initial hip issues that caused their debt? Only for him to treat him the way he does now Image

That's a sad thought. Wasn't Jared an adult at that time though? Surely he would have qualified for medicaid, and any further debt would have gone back on Jared not his parents. Also I could be wrong but I think the obama care thing where you could stay on your parents insurance until age 26 was after Jared had his surgery.

I could be 100% wrong on all of this so feel free to correct me. If his parents are in fact paying that debt I feel horrible for them. I also would look at Jared differently. E&J could have easily paid that off by now and help his parents out more than they do.
For me before Obamacare I was under my moms insurance...could have been dependant on what carrier though. Also I lost it once I got married - but they weren't married yet, right?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Return to “Ellie and Jared”