E&J: When can we try for a girl? PART #39

gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: E&J: When can we try for a girl? PART #39

Unread post by gopedjane »

JVK19 wrote:So the cookbook is out for preorder. FYI if you are in Canada the cookbook is $19.99 and shipping is also $19.99. Which is American dollars. All in its $54 Canadian

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yikes! I'll just google a recipe when I need one. It's probably just me but meatloaf with what looks like ketchup on top is not going to entice anyone to buy a cookbook. It's a good thing they are just marketing to their followers.
WhatTheHelloKitty
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by WhatTheHelloKitty »

Ellie has two other children than Tommy. Yeah, he was fussy and constipated and they didn't get much sleep. So, being Ellie, she is completely unable to cope and, since Jared has to work (gasp!), needs Bonnie's 'emotional support' so that she can stay in bed while those other two children occupy themselves. She seems to need constant hand holding and I honestly hope that they do not have another child because Ellie couldn't cope with two and isn't adjusting to having three.

Why not put Tommy in a wrap/ carrier and get out of bed and interact with the other kids? Maybe try to give Tommy some other stimuli? Take the boys for a bike ride and let Tommy get a bit of sun (probably wear him out and get him to sleep more easily)? Wearing him in a wrap pressed up against her would put some pressure on his stomach to help with gas and constipation. Also, have these idiots thought to try gripe water? Pressing his knees to his stomach is one thing, but the bicycle kicks are another. Did she bother to try that? I just don't understand how they can be this clueless after having had 2 babies before Tommy.

Jackson having to come to his mother and needing to talk only about Tommy's constipation is not cool. He's a small child and his mother needs to pay attention to *him* more than she currently is doing.

One last part of my whinge. Ugh, I hate that feeder fish kiss thing she does. It grosses me out so much. How it looks ("I love my baby so much I must feed on his skin"), sounds, and the thought of all of her gross germs going straight onto him. Did someone say herpes (I know Bonnie said that thing in the MukBang that they wouldn't share food if one had a cold sore, but do these idiots realise that the virus can be active without there being a cold sore)?
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

WhatTheHelloKitty wrote:Ellie has two other children than Tommy. Yeah, he was fussy and constipated and they didn't get much sleep. So, being Ellie, she is completely unable to cope and, since Jared has to work (gasp!), needs Bonnie's 'emotional support' so that she can stay in bed while those other two children occupy themselves. She seems to need constant hand holding and I honestly hope that they do not have another child because Ellie couldn't cope with two and isn't adjusting to having three.

Why not put Tommy in a wrap/ carrier and get out of bed and interact with the other kids? Maybe try to give Tommy some other stimuli? Take the boys for a bike ride and let Tommy get a bit of sun (probably wear him out and get him to sleep more easily)? Wearing him in a wrap pressed up against her would put some pressure on his stomach to help with gas and constipation. Also, have these idiots thought to try gripe water? Pressing his knees to his stomach is one thing, but the bicycle kicks are another. Did she bother to try that? I just don't understand how they can be this clueless after having had 2 babies before Tommy.

Jackson having to come to his mother and needing to talk only about Tommy's constipation is not cool. He's a small child and his mother needs to pay attention to *him* more than she currently is doing.

One last part of my whinge. Ugh, I hate that feeder fish kiss thing she does. It grosses me out so much. How it looks ("I love my baby so much I must feed on his skin"), sounds, and the thought of all of her gross germs going straight onto him. Did someone say herpes (I know Bonnie said that thing in the MukBang that they wouldn't share food if one had a cold sore, but do these idiots realise that the virus can be active without there being a cold sore)?
Yes, yes, yes to all of this! They really strike me as people who put all their importance in the church and it's teachings and are happily ignorant to everything else.

What?? You get cavities if you don't go to the dentist??

What?? If we carelessly leave a door open someone might break in??

I mean, they completely neglect all baby proofing, seem to have little to no knowledge on caring for babies besides the "norm", cannot manage to speak proper english... I used to think it was funny that she had these "brain farts" about words, but as time has gone on and we see what they choose to show us...I'm a bit shocked that they sound so uneducated. Though Ellie does love to remind everyone that she skipped most of her high school classes. Really sad after they just got done saying how they like to lead by example for their kids....

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
purple_rain_82
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by purple_rain_82 »

WhatTheHelloKitty wrote:.

In her baby haul for baby Mecham vlog she was filming the closet and showed off all the things on the shelf and there was gripe water amongst other stuff...
grapesandbeans
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by grapesandbeans »

Somebody I know has been constipated since birth and takes daily medicine for it.Also ASD and apparently the 2 are linked. Constipation is a serious thing. Like it was so bad that they went to surgery for it to see if anything else was wrong.
YTIUH
Informer
Informer

Unread post by YTIUH »

Ellie doesn’t even bother to learn how to wear her baby properly in a wrap. Tommy’s legs were hanging out but you’re supposed to tuck them in the froggy position until 3-4 months old.
Baby’s hips could be seriously messed up if you wear the newborns incorrectly.

This info is in the instruction card for any baby wrap if these bozos bothered to read.
YTIUH
Informer
Informer

Unread post by YTIUH »

Ellie doesn’t even bother to learn how to wear her baby properly in a wrap. Tommy’s legs were hanging out but you’re supposed to tuck them in the froggy position until 3-4 months old.

This info is in the instruction card for any baby wrap if these bozos bothered to read.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

YTIUH wrote:Ellie doesn’t even bother to learn how to wear her baby properly in a wrap. Tommy’s legs were hanging out but you’re supposed to tuck them in the froggy position until 3-4 months old.

And Jared had hip problems, so you would think they would be careful with their children's hips...

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Catface2 »

I can’t believe those morons trying to sell their cook book on a Sunday. They are ridiculous. Even if someone is dumb enough to buy that cookbook I bet it will end up quickly on every shelf at Goodwill.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

I love how they said buy it now before it sells out. haha. Hopefully they only published 10 of them.
lw93
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by lw93 »

YOU. GUYS.

Long time lurker, had to pop in because LOOK!!
Penny is 100% photoshopped into this Instagram picture Jared just posted.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... de22ac.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... aea4ac.png[/img]

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

lw93 wrote:YOU. GUYS.

Long time lurker, had to pop in because LOOK!!
Penny is 100% photoshopped into this Instagram picture Jared just posted.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... de22ac.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... aea4ac.png[/img]

Not disagreeing, just curious-- how can you tell? I do notice a little squiggly line along her back.
What I am wondering is why _both_ boys have their shirts half tucked? If you are taking a "special family picture", why not take two seconds and tuck their shirts in? I know I am nitpicking, but I'm sure she made sure she looked just right.

lwilson1081
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lwilson1081 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... 6946c6.png[/img]

That’s ridiculous for that playmat.

Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

lwilson1081 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... 6946c6.png[/img]

That’s ridiculous for that playmat.

#whenyourwifeisashopaholic #maybeweshouldgetbothbassinets Image

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Its either feast or famine with Ellie. Cal Kaye’s on the floor like a lump and had no baby gym at all, and Tommy gets a $100 one. Like how Jackson didn’t get a Halloween costume that year, but Cal got a $100 costume. Ellie either goes all out or does nothing.

hellomydolly
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hellomydolly »

I am a graphics designer and Penny is shopped. Her lighting is slighting less contrasted than the rest of the family, making her immediately appear slightly 'off'. Also in detail, the fuzziness around her outline, especially above the left ear (her right ear) shows they used a small fuzzy brush to cut her out. She is also just slightly on the wrong angle. I would have titled her a little to the left to make her horizon (especially the level of her eyes) the same as the humans to make her seamlessly fit in the picture.
SA1023
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SA1023 »

hellomydolly wrote:I am a graphics designer and Penny is shopped. Her lighting is slighting less contrasted than the rest of the family, making her immediately appear slightly 'off'. Also in detail, the fuzziness around her outline, especially above the left ear (her right ear) shows they used a small fuzzy brush to cut her out. She is also just slightly on the wrong angle. I would have titled her a little to the left to make her horizon (especially the level of her eyes) the same as the humans to make her seamlessly fit in the picture.
The bottom right of her looks cut off too! Right at the edge of the pic. :?
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

hellomydolly wrote:I am a graphics designer and Penny is shopped. Her lighting is slighting less contrasted than the rest of the family, making her immediately appear slightly 'off'. Also in detail, the fuzziness around her outline, especially above the left ear (her right ear) shows they used a small fuzzy brush to cut her out. She is also just slightly on the wrong angle. I would have titled her a little to the left to make her horizon (especially the level of her eyes) the same as the humans to make her seamlessly fit in the picture.
Thanks. I did see the fuzziness. It fascinates me how you can doctor pictures.
That's just so icky. "Look at our sweet, happy, fake-ass family!"

winniewise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by winniewise »

Ok since y'all brought up Photoshop, I have to ask about this pic from Ellie's insta story the other day. Her arm is 'shopped right?[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... 152fcc.jpg[/img]

Sent from my BLN-L24 using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Their pics are usually Facetuned or Photoshopped. It’s more important to have a life that’s perfect in pictures than it is to actually have a happy and functioning one. It’s really sad.

According to a lot of influencers that have left IG/YT, is a trap so many people fall into. That’s why they are all depressed. It’s always all about the image.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”