E&J: When can we try for a girl? PART #39

asv0204
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E&J: When can we try for a girl? PART #39

Unread post by asv0204 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... 2536c9.png[/img] This baby died because of herpes virus and they weren’t even kissing her when one of them had a coldsore.. So you might want to stop letting everyone with this virus kiss your baby on the mouth Ellie..

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

asv0204 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... 2536c9.png[/img] This baby died because of herpes virus and they weren’t even kissing her when one of them had a coldsore.. So you might want to stop letting everyone with this virus kiss your baby on the mouth Ellie..

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
You can shed virus even if you don't have a cold sore. Obviously it's more contagious when you do have one, but the virus can shed in the prodromal period. So even if they don't have a sore, they can be contagious.
They're morons. Every one of them. The way they put their mouths all over newborns, they're lucky nobody has ended up in PICU on antivirals. Maybe they're right, and God really is watching out for them (and the Butlers-- Shaytards. Both families neglect basic safety and kiss newborns all over their faces when they all have HSV. And so far nobody has been hurt seriously or ended up in the hospital with a systemic herpes infection.
My dad used to say God looks after drunks and fools.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Bundy wrote:Yeah, he said on his IG story that it takes 30mins - 1 hour to edit a normal vlog. On the podcast he claims he “works” in the office from 6 or 7am until 5pm. I don’t think this means he’s editing the whole time. He really should clarify what else he does on a regular basis, ie: responding to emails, liaising with companies regarding sponsorships etc. It would be nice to have a bit of transparency so that everyone understands what it takes to be a youtuber or “influencer” as they call it. It’s not just filming 15 minutes of their day and 1 hour editing time, there is a lot more to it... or so they claim.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How can he possibly be in his office from 6am to 5pm every day when every vlog shows him outside playing with his boyfriend Joel. Do these people think we're stupid? They have the life of luxury but want to make it look like they work so hard. I wonder when the topic of us "trolls" will be on their podcast?
LumpyDays
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LumpyDays »

He said it takes 30 minutes to an hour to edit a blog. I truly don't believe that the other stuff takes that much time.
I quit watching their vlogs ages ago. The combination of Ellie (her voice and entitlement) and mostly their pedo bait rubbish they kept putting up.
Em1899
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Em1899 »

LumpyDays wrote:He said it takes 30 minutes to an hour to edit a blog. I truly don't believe that the other stuff takes that much time.
I quit watching their vlogs ages ago. The combination of Ellie (her voice and entitlement) and mostly their pedo bait rubbish they kept putting up.
I can't even look at them
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

LumpyDays wrote:He said it takes 30 minutes to an hour to edit a blog. I truly don't believe that the other stuff takes that much time.
Okay so if that's all the time it takes to edit, why did they go to a two day delay? That was allegedly because he was having to stay up so late editing.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

ba1006 wrote:
Bundy wrote:Yeah, he said on his IG story that it takes 30mins - 1 hour to edit a normal vlog. On the podcast he claims he “works” in the office from 6 or 7am until 5pm. I don’t think this means he’s editing the whole time. He really should clarify what else he does on a regular basis, ie: responding to emails, liaising with companies regarding sponsorships etc. It would be nice to have a bit of transparency so that everyone understands what it takes to be a youtuber or “influencer” as they call it. It’s not just filming 15 minutes of their day and 1 hour editing time, there is a lot more to it... or so they claim.

How can he possibly be in his office from 6am to 5pm every day when every vlog shows him outside playing with his boyfriend Joel. Do these people think we're stupid? They have the life of luxury but want to make it look like they work so hard. I wonder when the topic of us "trolls" will be on their podcast?
We know this isn’t true. They put Jackson and Calvin to bed around 6 so they can have their time alone together. If Jared is in his office all day long, then no one is watching the boys.

Then again, no one is watching them even when he is out of his office based on Jared’s “I can’t see him out there Ellie” on an IG story last week. Jackson was outside alone with no on watching.

gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

HelloSweetie wrote:
ba1006 wrote:

We know this isn’t true. They put Jackson and Calvin to bed around 6 so they can have their time alone together. If Jared is in his office all day long, then no one is watching the boys.

Then again, no one is watching them even when he is out of his office based on Jared’s “I can’t see him out there Ellie” on an IG story last week. Jackson was outside alone with no on watching.

This kills me even, like why even have children if they don't want to be bothered with them at all. 6PM bedtime, wow they have it so rough.
Vlog4money
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Vlog4money »

sheltiefan wrote:
Okay so if that's all the time it takes to edit, why did they go to a two day delay? That was allegedly because he was having to stay up so late editing.
They went on delay to create confusion in their timeline. If they're vlogging one day and uploading the next it makes it too difficult to combine or skip days.
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Okay so if that's all the time it takes to edit, why did they go to a two day delay? That was allegedly because he was having to stay up so late editing.[/quote]

They went on delay to create confusion in their timeline. If they're vlogging one day and uploading the next it makes it too difficult to combine or skip days.[/quote]

That makes total sense since multiple times people asked them to include the date in the description and they refuse their request!
YellowSweater1950
Informer
Informer

Unread post by YellowSweater1950 »

It drives me nuts how Ellie derails from the conversation on the vlog to something else. I have complained about it before — but she does it ALL THE TIME!

Just in this vlog Jared is talking about the plans for the day, and when he pans to Ellie she makes a strained face and talks about struggling with breastfeeding. Then later when Jared is talking about the chocolate mark on Tommy’s face, Ellie throws a fit about the oven. I could tell Jared was a little exasperated — he was going to have to lay the baby down to help Ellie.

Soooooo annoying. She is so self-absorbed she doesn’t seem remotely aware of what is going on around her.
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Jared was probably being truthful when he said they didn't want to go to the trouble of driving down for the birthday party. Wonder if they got him a gift. We went through a big spill on the gift for Boston, and nothing mentioned on Russell. Speaking of the birthday, did you all watch Julie's channel? Their youngest son licked Russell's birthday cake! This Griffin family are gross with cake-I thought he was going to do what his cousins do, take a bite out of the cake!

Ellie was fussing about the breast feeding again today. I figure she's about to stop.
SunnySide0
Talker
Talker

Unread post by SunnySide0 »

I find it weird how Ellie didn’t know how to work an oven she’s had for a year. Something is very off with them both since Tommy was born. It feels incredibly uncomfortable to watch the vlogs and I can’t put my finger on why.

winniewise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by winniewise »

SunnySide0 wrote:I find it weird how Ellie didn’t know how to work an oven she’s had for a year. Something is very off with them both since Tommy was born. It feels incredibly uncomfortable to watch the vlogs and I can’t put my finger on why.

Yes, very strange. I couldn't figure out what was on that pan. Was it a pile of potatoes?

Sent from my BLN-L24 using Tapatalk
Lavenderlace56
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lavenderlace56 »

Does anyone have a picture of Calvin’s suspected torticollis? Or which thread it was discussed? I’m newer to them, started watching after the Mother’s Day pregnancy drama

oldschoolmom39
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by oldschoolmom39 »

Lavenderlace56 wrote:Does anyone have a picture of Calvin’s suspected torticollis? Or which thread it was discussed? I’m newer to them, started watching after the Mother’s Day pregnancy drama

My son had torticollis as an infant after sustaining an injury to his neck during birth and he did physical therapy for months and it finally resolved itself. He couldn't turn his head to the right and his head laid to one side. I didn't notice any of that on that little fella.
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

E&J: When can we try for a girl? PART #39

Unread post by gopedjane »

oldschoolmom39 wrote:
Lavenderlace56 wrote:Does anyone have a picture of Calvin’s suspected torticollis? Or which thread it was discussed? I’m newer to them, started watching after the Mother’s Day pregnancy drama

My son had torticollis as an infant after sustaining an injury to his neck during birth and he did physical therapy for months and it finally resolved itself. He couldn't turn his head to the right and his head laid to one side. I didn't notice any of that on that little fella.
His neck still looks a bit crooked.

I can’t believe even then they were not yelling at the camera and not so ON.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
oldschoolmom39
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by oldschoolmom39 »

gopedjane wrote:
oldschoolmom39 wrote:

It may always be that way. My son is a teen now and still has neck issues occasionally.
Lavenderlace56
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lavenderlace56 »

gopedjane wrote:
oldschoolmom39 wrote:

I can’t believe even then they were not yelling at the camera and not so ON.

Ohhh okay I can see it, his head is definitely a little tilted to one side.

Todays drama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Todays drama »

The last thing Ellie said in yesterday’s video is that the Infamous Bollie Dress is on sale until the end of summer. So get your perfect summer dress.

Are you kidding? They can’t give them away. I’m surprised there are some still in stock. Can’t wait to see what kind of winter goodies they have coming up.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”