E&J: When can we try for a girl? PART #39

Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: E&J: When can we try for a girl? PART #39

Unread post by 131618 »

e1014890 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... 32d730.png[/img] It just keeps getting worse and worse!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Short hair just does not work well on her...I thought her shoulder length looked great!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
larissaledingham
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by larissaledingham »

lmmomSD wrote:
GetYouTubesTied wrote:Maybe I'm just an old sap but I found it really sweet and thoughtful what Jared's family arranged for his grandma in today's vlog. I have always admired (and related to) the genuine respect that both Jared and Joel show for the generation that survived the Great Depression and Second World War. This subject has popped up in several videos over the years. Jared's grandma seems like quite a humble and resilient lady. He is so lucky to have her still. <3
It is pretty awesome. I just wish they didn't film her. She doesn't seem too interested in being vlogged. Unless they did like an interview and let her talk about her life-- I would watch that. But Ellie doesn't want to hear it, because it's not about her. So it probably wouldn't happen.
Is Grandma Great Jared's mom's mom or his dad's? Do they have any siblings? It doesn't seem like Jared has cousins. It's weird. They're supposedly all about "family", but you never hear any of them talk about cousins. My extended family is super close. We all just flew from all over the US for my cousin's daughter's wedding. I can't imagine my life without my cousins and aunts and uncles.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Pretty sure it's his moms mom

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Floundering
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Floundering »

I rarely watch these days (and always on hooktube only) but I couldnt help but roar laughing at Tommy's face at the end of todays video....even he is over her already lolololol

S_tine05
Informer
Informer

Unread post by S_tine05 »

This has probably been mentioned before but the diaper/nappy pile up ICK man that is just disgusting all their money and they cannot even invest in a sanitary nappy bin I don't care if its one evenings worth throw it in the bin, man that was just nasty to watch
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

S_tine05 wrote:This has probably been mentioned before but the diaper/nappy pile up ICK man that is just disgusting all their money and they cannot even invest in a sanitary nappy bin I don't care if its one evenings worth throw it in the bin, man that was just nasty to watch
Or a change pad for the bed or couch they are changing on? Like just walk to the garbage pail. We had one just inside the garage door for diapers. We never seemed to have an issue. Even then they should at most have 2. Letting 10 plus pile up is disgusting.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
crew96
Talker
Talker

Unread post by crew96 »

Alright...I’ll say it...

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... 00861.jpeg[/img]

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

And Tinkerbell had a bun. How does she look like Tinkerbell?
She has Jared's balls in a jar doesn't she?.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

crew96 wrote:Alright...I’ll say it...

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... 00861.jpeg[/img]

I was justing coming here to say she ruined her hair! It was pretty cute styled before still looked youthful to me but now it’s sooooo bad! It’s totally Jon and Kate plus 8 hair

GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... 5a9306.png[/img]

GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... f80525.png[/img]

So Ellie gets help when the baby wakes up in the middle of the night and she gets to lay in bed all day as well?

You know Ellie most of us moms the husband would have went back to work by now- I was up at night and 6am making breakfast for the toddler wearing a baby.

blondeusa
Talker
Talker

Unread post by blondeusa »

131618 wrote:Short hair just does not work well on her...I thought her shoulder length looked great!

I seriously do not get this hair choice. I wonder if she likes it? It's just not great on her and i think it will look even worse when her face slims down.
kirsti13
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kirsti13 »

HER.HAIR.IS.AWFUL.

staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

GymChick wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... 5a9306.png[/img]

That haircut makes her look like she’s 42.

chs6213
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by chs6213 »

The hair makes her look much older than Julie. Is it even easier to maintain? With a little length, she can pull it back and out of her face. This seems like a cut she’ll have to style at all times?

Her face still looks so beautiful with the fullness. Praying she‘s eating and will keep eating as TJ grows and continues feeding and gaining weight. She seems so optimistic about his weight gain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
kirsti13
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kirsti13 »

I like how in Bonnie’s vlog all the families got together for Russell’s bday Julie brought baby lucky and bo brought their new baby too, yet prissy Ellie can’t be bothered to show face . I’m sure her “newborn” will be her excuse . When in reality she just wants to lay in bed and nurse all day .

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

E&J: When can we try for a girl? PART #39

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

kirsti13 wrote:I like how in Bonnie’s vlog all the families got together for Russell’s bday Julie brought baby lucky and bo brought their new baby too, yet prissy Ellie can’t be bothered to show face . I’m sure her “newborn” will be her excuse . When in reality she just wants to lay in bed and nurse all day .

When in reality she just doesn’t go to events that don’t involve her.

She has a long history of avoiding the nephews’ birthdays. I’m sure it’s hasn’t gone unnoticed by her sisters either.

I think the breastfeeding is just an excuse to be in bed all day. I don’t think she really enjoys it all that much. She enjoys hiding out from her family/obligations and pretending she’s just a kid again she’s playing with her doll while everyone looks after her.

littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

God that hair is helping her turn into a stereotypical suburban mom that literally would like to speak to the manager (Walmartgate? Lol). I’m actually really surprised she’s not trying to make herself seem more young and carefree and “rebellious” like she has in the past now that she has three kids. She’ll look 45 by the time she’s 30.

10PumpsOfVanilla
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 10PumpsOfVanilla »

Ellie really just thinks she is a princess, doesn't she? Who locks themselves up in their room for months after having a newborn while they have other responsibilities? Sure, she's lucky to have so much help- but when will it be her turn to return the favor and selflessly serves the others in her family?

She had a relatively easy pregnancy (despite her anxiety and the normal discomfort that comes with the end of pregnancy) and a pretty relaxed labor and delivery with her THIRD baby. If this was her first, or she had an exceptionally hard pregnancy/delivery, I could understand the need for recovering and what not. But there is literally no excuse for her behavior except she is just plain selfish. And she's got one hell of a pushover for a husband. And everyone else in her life enables her, because if they disagreed with her they've been cut off.

She should try being pregnant for the first time with an incredibly rough first trimester, gallbladder issues, scares with baby's health (baby is fine now- just a precaution thing at first), AND being a foster parent to a 6 month old and 16 month old and having to manage their appointments, your own appointments, court dates, lawyers visiting, case workers visiting, transporting to visits, and doing so all on your own because your husband works 12+ hours a day 5 days a week. Ellie, I WISH I could be posted up in bed all day forgetting about anyone except myself and my growing baby, but I'm not a selfish twat. ;)
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

Might make you cry??? Are you kidding me? It's footprints on canvas...

Loved the "Is it canvi or canvases, Ellie"? "I don't know, I'm the dumb one."

Aaaaaaand back in bed at the end, smh. Agree with the other posters, if she'd had a rough delivery it would be understandable but she's had a pretty great pregnancy/ delivery/ recovery as far as we know and this is ridiculous.

Tuna fish on white bread, doritos and red vines for lunch? Wow... is she 12? Lol really not that big of a deal but on top of everything else and what they've shown her eating, that got a big eye roll from me lol

AussieAl
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by AussieAl »

I find it interesting Kevin is staying the week with Bonnie and Joel when they don’t even have a spare room rather than in the Ice Palace. Also as I said last week the podcasts are starting from what I can tell Ad revenue has dropped significantly for you tubers so they are all jumping on podcasts which run much longer and bring in more $$$$

Return to “Ellie and Jared”