E&J: Tender Tommy and the Motherless siblings. Part #40

gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: E&J: Tender Tommy and the Motherless siblings. Part #40

Unread post by gopedjane »

Kataja wrote:
Tiger27 wrote:Awesome, littlebaby...looking forward to it!

In other news...she can’t be serious. This is obviously great advice...but we are talking about a family infested with herpes who passes their babies around and kisses them on the lips 100 times over. How can she see this as an issue but be totally unphased by the cold sores? My assumption is she has the attitude, we all have it so the kids will probably just get it anyways. I fear she’s totally oblivious to how bad it can be in infants.

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... 9f2262.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I came here to see if anyone saw her Instagram story. I'M BEYOND BAFFLED. I am speechless. I would have never expected that from her. Seriously.
In my opinion nobody, not even mother of a child should kiss the baby on the lips. Cheeks, forehead etc. are fine but kissing on lips should be just between lovers in my opinion. The kids in this family would have been spared from herpes (let's not even call it cold sores, since it makes it sound less serious than it is) if they would have not been kissed on the lips. Olivia said couple of vlogs ago to Bonnie that she thinks that she has cold sores, and Bonnie just refused to believe her. Her description of her sensation on her lips was quite accurate for someone with herpes... (I don't have it, my mom does. She was smart enough not to kiss me on lips or suck my pacifier to ''clean'' it when it dropped or share spoons etc.)
Oh my god. Not to mention that anyone in her family can be carrying RSV.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
grapesandbeans
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by grapesandbeans »

I've had cold sores once in my life, I was 13. It spread all over my face it was really gross. My mom or dad didn't have it and my mom always blamed it on this other person. I don't know how people can do it especially knowing (they complain about it all the time) how ugly and sore they actually are. To give it to your kids isn't right.
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

Oh that’s a little detail I forgot to mention! Around the Thanksgiving 2014 videos (I don’t remember which specifically) she had a cold sore and specifically said “I can’t kiss you cause I have a cold sore” but still pretty much rubbed against his face enough that it didn’t really make a difference from kissing lol. Thought it was interesting. Now she pretty much sucks the saliva out of Tommy’s mouth.

Candy0704
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Candy0704 »

Why? Why do they let Calvin run all around the baby? First he's getting ready to lay down by him and his feet are so close to his head. Jared sticks his foot in between before he can kick him in the head. Then the end of the vlog he goes running and jumps over Tommy landing on the side of him. I would hate to see the baby get hurt or Calvin blamed for their incompetence.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Candy0704 wrote:Why? Why do they let Calvin run all around the baby? First he's getting ready to lay down by him and his feet are so close to his head. Jared sticks his foot in between before he can kick him in the head. Then the end of the vlog he goes running and jumps over Tommy landing on the side of him. I would hate to see the baby get hurt or Calvin blamed for their incompetence.
I don’t let my 3 year old behave like that around my cats and dogs for fear of hurting/scaring them!

They are careless idiots.

sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

gopedjane wrote:
Kataja wrote:
Tiger27 wrote:Awesome, littlebaby...looking forward to it!

In other news...she can’t be serious. This is obviously great advice...but we are talking about a family infested with herpes who passes their babies around and kisses them on the lips 100 times over. How can she see this as an issue but be totally unphased by the cold sores? My assumption is she has the attitude, we all have it so the kids will probably just get it anyways. I fear she’s totally oblivious to how bad it can be in infants.

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... 9f2262.png

I came here to see if anyone saw her Instagram story. I'M BEYOND BAFFLED. I am speechless. I would have never expected that from her. Seriously.
In my opinion nobody, not even mother of a child should kiss the baby on the lips. Cheeks, forehead etc. are fine but kissing on lips should be just between lovers in my opinion. The kids in this family would have been spared from herpes (let's not even call it cold sores, since it makes it sound less serious than it is) if they would have not been kissed on the lips. Olivia said couple of vlogs ago to Bonnie that she thinks that she has cold sores, and Bonnie just refused to believe her. Her description of her sensation on her lips was quite accurate for someone with herpes... (I don't have it, my mom does. She was smart enough not to kiss me on lips or suck my pacifier to ''clean'' it when it dropped or share spoons etc.)
Oh my god. Not to mention that anyone in her family can be carrying RSV.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Ellie needs to be concerned about her and all the family kissing him in the lips! There was Calvin and Jackson kissing on him today-Calvin on the lips! The boys are in school and around all kind of germs-it's a good time to stop them from kissing around on Tommy!

I don't know why they lay Tommy on the floor either. They have all this baby equipment-why not get a playpen so you don't chance their kids and cousins when at the house from accidentally injuring Tommy!
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

So has Penny made any more appearances in the vlogs. I think it’s terrible she is locked away most of the time. They really should of waited to get a dog when the boys were all around 7 or 8.

sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

Jared's instastory has him talking about Ellie taking the boys out so he could work and Ellie's mom drops by. Jared takes her out for lunch. Guess Bonnie and Ellie's mom drops by on them all without calling!!
Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Catface2 »

sheltiefan wrote:Jared's instastory has him talking about Ellie taking the boys out so he could work and Ellie's mom drops by. Jared takes her out for lunch. Guess Bonnie and Ellie's mom drops by on them all without calling!!
That’s how back woods she is. Actually, I wouldn’t put it past Ellie to set that up. It’s rude to just drop by unannounced. :-o
Punkincookie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Punkincookie »

Maybe it's just me, but I don't get all those rocks in the back yard. I would think when they were building it would have been nice to level out the back yard more and maybe just a little rock.

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

So the Princess needs a break. A break from what? I don't know.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Punkincookie wrote:Maybe it's just me, but I don't get all those rocks in the back yard. I would think when they were building it would have been nice to level out the back yard more and maybe just a little rock.

The bought the wrong piece of land. I'm sure they are regretting that now.
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

Oh my LORD! Week long delay, weekends off and now she needs three more days off??? I mean, I guess I shouldn't be shocked because she apparently gets overwhelmed doing LITERALLY NOTHING ELSE BESIDES BREASTFEEDING....but...yikes.

I wonder if Jared has been scrambling to get views and sponsorships so he's been working more, therefore she's been vlogging more and is over it. But I mean really, GROW UP, Ellie. You chose to have multiple kids. Get with the program, off your ass and be an involved, responsible parent! Did you guys catch that she left the front door open in yesterday's video? Smh.

I'm exhausted at the end of my days but then I watch her and just get annoyed. I'm chauffeuring my entire family, taking care of three kids mostly on my own all day, yes- EBF my baby, trying to unpack from a recent move, and husband AND kids have all been sick and in urgent care over the past several weeks. And what? She had to pick up a camera a few times, sit down and talk into a mic, and buy flowers? Yes, tell me more about your tough life. When did they become SO unrelatable?? They used to be my favorite vloggers :(

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
Todays drama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Todays drama »

And let’s not forget the kids are in school a few mornings a week. That’s when Ellie has Tommy Time. So she gets to sit, stare and hold Tommy (when doesn’t she) and kiss him uninterrupted. Does Ellie ever cook a really good nutritious lunch or dinner for her family that’s NOT Blue Apron? You never see her or Jared cleaning or doing laundry. I would bet $$$ they definitely have a cleaning lady 1 or 2 times a week. But poor Ellie, she’s so tired!
aniraKKarina
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by aniraKKarina »

Did I just hear her say that she shouldn’t cover the dark under her eyes so that people can actually see that she is super tired? I had to watch that part again because I was sure I heard her wrong. But no....she is just pathetic.

And WHAT is she tired from?? She does nothing! She naps. She sits. She complains. She snacks.

And btw...those dark circles under her eyes are NOT from being tired. They are from not getting enough nutrients and vitamins. Or maybe anemia. Quite possibly all of those things. She does not look well.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

aniraKKarina wrote:Did I just hear her say that she shouldn’t cover the dark under her eyes so that people can actually see that she is super tired? I had to watch that part again because I was sure I heard her wrong. But no....she is just pathetic.

And WHAT is she tired from?? She does nothing! She naps. She sits. She complains. She snacks.

And btw...those dark circles under her eyes are NOT from being tired. They are from not getting enough nutrients and vitamins. Or maybe anemia. Quite possibly all of those things. She does not look well.
Her downward spiral has started, give her 6 more weeks and she will look like a walking skeleton
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

E&J: Tender Tommy and the Motherless siblings. Part #40

Ellie is depressed and pouty because their numbers are really falling. Taking a few days off is probably her equivalent of taking her toys and going home.

Their views are lower than they have ever been (except for last Dec when they deleted a bunch of videos and list those views). They should be hustling right now, but sure, take more time off. I’m sure all the “tired” talk will definitely help get people watching again Image[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... b936be.png[/img]

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

sheltiefan wrote:Jared's instastory has him talking about Ellie taking the boys out so he could work and Ellie's mom drops by. Jared takes her out for lunch. Guess Bonnie and Ellie's mom drops by on them all without calling!!
I really doubt her mom just dropped by, and that Ellie was going to the all 3 boys out on her own.

BS, but nice try Jared.

Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

HelloSweetie wrote:Ellie is depressed and pouty because their numbers are really falling. Taking a few days off is probably her equivalent of taking her toys and going home.

Their views are lower than they have ever been (except for last Dec when they deleted a bunch of videos and list those views). They should be hustling right now, but sure, take more time off. I’m sure all the “tired” talk will definitely help get people watching again Image[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... b936be.png[/img]

Wow!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
lindsallday
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lindsallday »

Punkincookie wrote:Maybe it's just me, but I don't get all those rocks in the back yard. I would think when they were building it would have been nice to level out the back yard more and maybe just a little rock.

They definitely should have done something different with the backyard. I think Ellie was talked into all the rock by the landscaper saying how expensive and valuable it would be. She loves the appearance of expensive taste.

Could it have been possible to level it all out and have some type of retaining wall in the very back, does anyone know? It would have been so much nicer for the boys (and Penny but who knows where tf she is) to have a big open yard to play in without all the dangerous drop offs and hard rocks to maneuver around.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”