E&J: Tender Tommy and the Motherless siblings. Part #40

grapesandbeans
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E&J: Tender Tommy and the Motherless siblings. Part #40

Unread post by grapesandbeans »

Its funny you say that Chrimsi, I find theres a huge lack of younger boys clothing in stores compare to girls clothing. I also find theres a definite lacking of teenage boys clothes. Its pretty much non existent in most stores. To the above poster who mentioned dolls and their niece. I had a boy doll (it was a girl at some stage but I switched it) and now all I want is boys,boys,boys. I had a few other dolls but the boy doll was my favourite. I still have him his name is Zack :D
hnelson1443
Talker
Talker

Unread post by hnelson1443 »

Scar2016 wrote:Time for new thread title suggestions folks! :)
Ellie and Tommy Plus Three

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
grapesandbeans
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by grapesandbeans »

The queen, the fool and the 3 who drool
YellowSweater1950
Informer
Informer

Unread post by YellowSweater1950 »

Am I the only one who thinks they don’t show Tommy a whole lot? Granted, I rarely watch vlogs, but compared to Jackson and Calvin, he’s rarely the main topic in the vlog.

Which, to me, blows this whole “we do it for the memories” crap. A baby changes daily, so why wouldn’t you record that?

For Tommy’s sake, I am happy. Hopefully he doesn’t turn into a Finn, though. (As in his position — I have nothing against the kid. Lol)
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

YellowSweater1950 wrote:Am I the only one who thinks they don’t show Tommy a whole lot? Granted, I rarely watch vlogs, but compared to Jackson and Calvin, he’s rarely the main topic in the vlog.

Which, to me, blows this whole “we do it for the memories” crap. A baby changes daily, so why wouldn’t you record that?

For Tommy’s sake, I am happy. Hopefully he doesn’t turn into a Finn, though. (As in his position — I have nothing against the kid. Lol)
Agree! That statement of theirs has always bothered me. Total bs

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

YellowSweater1950 wrote:Am I the only one who thinks they don’t show Tommy a whole lot? Granted, I rarely watch vlogs, but compared to Jackson and Calvin, he’s rarely the main topic in the vlog.

I remember when Bonnie said she did the vlogs for the memories but the minute she was demonetized, she said she couldn't afford to do them anymore. These sisters are complete hypocrites.
YellowSweater1950
Informer
Informer

Unread post by YellowSweater1950 »

ba1006 wrote:

I remember when Bonnie said she did the vlogs for the memories but the minute she was demonetized, she said she couldn't afford to do them anymore. These sisters are complete hypocrites.
None of these family vloggers do it for the memories. It’s all about money, and allowing their significant other to quit. Oh, and attention.

There are exceptions, but they prove the rule.
lwilson1081
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lwilson1081 »

ba1006 wrote:

That’s about the time I really started to dislike her. Like if you do it for the memories then it doesn’t matter if you tube doesn’t pay you. My dad recorded all kinds of home videos when we were little. He didn’t get paid for it. That was truly for the memories.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

lwilson1081 wrote:
ba1006 wrote:

That’s about the time I really started to dislike her. Like if you do it for the memories then it doesn’t matter if you tube doesn’t pay you. My dad recorded all kinds of home videos when we were little. He didn’t get paid for it. That was truly for the memories.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Exactly. I have tons of videos of my kids. My kids were little before social media was such a big thing, but YouTube did exist before they were grown. I have one video of my 3 year old daughter chasing her dad around that would probably go viral-- in the middle of the chase, she went to the fridge and got a bottle of chocolate syrup and started chasing him with that. It was hilarious. But I never posted them online. I have them-- we still watch them sometimes. You don't have to upload them, make them public and most importantly, _monetize them_ if it's just for the memories.
People who believe that probably also believe these families are as perfect as they portray themselves. And we know that just isn't true.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

I suggested tommy ross and carrie white

I take that back

Show up to the lanning Halloween bash dressed like this Ellie
FB_IMG_1539576636566.jpeg
Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Toodles123
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Toodles123 »

NEW THREAD LADIES:

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url=ht ... are_type=t

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Return to “Ellie and Jared”