Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: E&J: Tender Tommy and the Motherless siblings. Part #40

Unread post by 131618 »

That vlog was cute... but
1. It needed to be half that length
2. They missed a valuable opportunity to have Tommy in it- would have been funny to have him as the "interviewer"
3. Ellie needed a script.

I'm so damn tired of hearing about how she just had a baby, is dealing with a newborn, is sleep deprived... Thank God we have you to tell us about this in every single vlog because no one else has ever experienced that *eye roll* lol

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Well, at least they mentioned the camper today. Today's vlog was way too long. Skipped through most of it. The one thing I do want to ask is - why is Lincoln in a onesie with no pants? How strange is that. He's 3 years old.
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by sheltiefan »

ba1006 wrote:Well, at least they mentioned the camper today. Today's vlog was way too long. Skipped through most of it. The one thing I do want to ask is - why is Lincoln in a onesie with no pants? How strange is that. He's 3 years old.
Well, there's the update on the camper for the one asking about it.

Guess that's Bonnie's favorite outfit of Lincoln since they dress him in it a lot. Maybe they will retire it since Lincoln is now three!

Yep the vlog was entirely too long and sorry, boring. I am so tired of hearing she's sleep deprived, tired, just had a baby, etc every day! Emily just had a baby right before Ellie too!
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Had to come share Ellie's instastory I just viewed. She's upstairs in her Bollie robe holding a sleeping Tommy. She talking about how she can hear the kids in the pantry. Jackson is saying he's got it open and Calvin says yeah so she's pretty sure they are eating whatever they had got into. Then the kicker statement for me "I'm trying to get up to put him to bed but I don't want to". I'm like did she look at the new thread title? They had got some chocolate pudding cups I believe and Ellie has them come upstairs to finish eating them. Jackson had pulled a stool deal over to the shelf to get them, and she's up there holding a sleeping Tommy-never mind what the other two are doing!

This is probably the most fitting title thread ever!
Em1899
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Em1899 »

they are too loud
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... b6fdf7.png[/img]

Is there a development/milestone type thing happening at this age to mention him “looking at black and white photos” or is that just another Ellie-ism?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

Just looked it up and it’s for a newborn’s developing eyesight- they can see the contrast of black and white photos better. But still.. does she mean actual *photographs* or pictures/drawings? Black and white photographs aren’t exceptionally contrasted. I’m assuming she means baby book type visuals..

OrangeMeow
Talker
Talker

Unread post by OrangeMeow »

The latest Bollie dress, yikes. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... 24f8e4.jpg[/img]

Sent from my VKY-L09 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

OrangeMeow wrote:The latest Bollie dress, yikes. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... 24f8e4.jpg[/img]

It's been said before, but it looks like a nurse's uniform. This nurse even looks like her, although Ellie lacks the critical thinking skills to be a nurse.
And again, her grammar is awful. She wants Tommy and Penny to "get use to each other". SMH[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... 598d07.jpg[/img]

amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyfalafal »

lmmomSD wrote:
OrangeMeow wrote:The latest Bollie dress, yikes.

It's been said before, but it looks like a nurse's uniform. This nurse even looks like her, although Ellie lacks the critical thinking skills to be a nurse.
And again, her grammar is awful. She wants Tommy and Penny to "get use to each other". SMH[img/img]

the pic looks like a midwife from my hospital :) We have similar uniforms
twinnotwo71
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by twinnotwo71 »

In the Instagram story where Calvin wakes up and cries because Jackson is gone, does Ellie say, "Where's Jackson, Lincoln?" I know she's repeating Calvin's concerns, and not asking him a question, per say, but he's not Lincoln. I understand mommy brain, I just want to make sure I heard her right. I listened several times.

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk
Bundy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bundy »

twinnotwo71 wrote:In the Instagram story where Calvin wakes up and cries because Jackson is gone, does Ellie say, "Where's Jackson, Lincoln?" I know she's repeating Calvin's concerns, and not asking him a question, per say, but he's not Lincoln. I understand mommy brain, I just want to make sure I heard her right. I listened several times.

She repeats Calvin’s question saying “Where’s Jackson and Lincoln” but because Ellie shortens her words all the time she says “Jackson n’ Lincoln”

sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

So Jared and Joel are out of town so Ellie has all three! Guess that's why they were getting into the pantry because Jared wasn't there to get them out of there. I'm sure Ellie will be glad when they get back home so she can just be worried about Tommy again!
Aussiegal2017
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aussiegal2017 »

Do you think she has any interest in her older two now and will Tommy join them in the basement when she has the next one

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
twinnotwo71
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by twinnotwo71 »

Bundy wrote:
twinnotwo71 wrote:In the Instagram story where Calvin wakes up and cries because Jackson is gone, does Ellie say, "Where's Jackson, Lincoln?" I know she's repeating Calvin's concerns, and not asking him a question, per say, but he's not Lincoln. I understand mommy brain, I just want to make sure I heard her right. I listened several times.

She repeats Calvin’s question saying “Where’s Jackson and Lincoln” but because Ellie shortens her words all the time she says “Jackson n’ Lincoln”

Thank you!

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Aussiegal2017 wrote:Do you think she has any interest in her older two now and will Tommy join them in the basement when she has the next one

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Nope, she doesn't and yes Tommy will be banished to the basement ASAP. As soon as she gets pregnant with #4 (which will be before Tommy is a year old) jackson will become his new caretaker. God forbid #4 be a girl bc Ellie will never do anything with her boys again after that.
Todays drama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Todays drama »

Doesn’t Ellie understand that Tommy needs to get a good sleep, stretch out, move around in his crib? It’s good for him. Ellie’s is hooked on “just giving birth,” she’s smothering that baby, constantly an inch from his face and kissing him. I get she loves Tommy, but let the kid get fresh air instead of her nasty breath, let him look and move around. She’s so ridiculous!
With Jackson and Calvin in the pantry, eating whatever they could get their hands on, tells me that Ellie hasn’t made them a good meal probably since Jared left. What the heck, she’s a selfish mother. They are growing kids, my kids ate us out of house and Home when they were growing up. Food bills were crazy high, and never got Hello Fresh or Blue Apron. I cooked for my family, still do. Also one of those kids are going to fall off that kitchen counter. There is so many times that I cringe thinking if they move one inch back they are falling backwards. I never let my kids sit, stand or walk all over my counters. It must be a Utah thing. But it’s disgusting and dangerous.
Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Catface2 »

Lol she was soo pissed that he wouldn’t kiss her during the movie! She’s probably going to give him blue balls now as punishment...oh ya, probably not cause we all know she’s secretly already trying for that all important baby girl. :? And another thought, candy does not qualify as a snack. Candy is just junk treat. Those kids need food...not 2 bites of mom and dads hello fresh...real meal size..no wonder they sneak into the pantry, they are starving!

Return to “Ellie and Jared”