E&J: Tender Tommy and the Motherless siblings. Part #40

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: E&J: Tender Tommy and the Motherless siblings. Part #40

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:^youre definitely making some heavy assumptions there. Especially about me.

A husband appreciating his wife having kids and staying home with them does not equal removing their independence.

I don’t think at all that the Griffith women feel that they’re not independent. And I don’t think it’s the first step in being a Griffith husband either.

The Griffith women rule their homes. If anything that’s opposite of what the church would teach. The priesthood leader would be the ruler of the home if anyone.

I don’t know any man in the church who behaves the way Joel and Jared do. Also, I don’t think Joel behaved as badly as he does now until Bonnie started bringing the money in...

But regardless, I think we are probably venturing too far off the ellie and Jared topic. If you’d like to discuss my religion you can always pm me, then perhaps you’d be a bit more informed and wouldn’t assume what I do or don’t know.
The only assumption I made is that it sounds like you are a loyal member. I’m sure you hear things here all the time you don’t like. You have your opinion, and we have ours.

You clearly missed my point, and even mentioned it in your own. The church encourages the men to appreciate the women. Joel and Jared learned this made for a happy marriage and unfortunately for them, married domineering women that take advantage of their praise. Being Mormon has nothing to do with being a domineering woman, but it does have a lot to do with expecting to be praised for having babies.

Also, not sure how you can get so offended at my implication that the church tries to keep women unmotivated and in the home, when you yourself say that it doesn’t teach men to be subservient and “if anything it’s the opposite of what the church would teach.” So yeah, like my friend said, is a male driven world where a woman’s power is in her ability to have babies and take care of a home. That’s why Joel and Jared praising their wives seems so normal to them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Punkincookie
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Punkincookie »

HelloSweetie wrote:
FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:^youre definitely making some heavy assumptions there. Especially about me.

A husband appreciating his wife having kids and staying home with them does not equal removing their independence.

I don’t think at all that the Griffith women feel that they’re not independent. And I don’t think it’s the first step in being a Griffith husband either.

The Griffith women rule their homes. If anything that’s opposite of what the church would teach. The priesthood leader would be the ruler of the home if anyone.

I don’t know any man in the church who behaves the way Joel and Jared do. Also, I don’t think Joel behaved as badly as he does now until Bonnie started bringing the money in...

But regardless, I think we are probably venturing too far off the ellie and Jared topic. If you’d like to discuss my religion you can always pm me, then perhaps you’d be a bit more informed and wouldn’t assume what I do or don’t know.
The only assumption I made is that it sounds like you are a loyal member. I’m sure you hear things here all the time you don’t like. You have your opinion, and we have ours.

You clearly missed my point, and even mentioned it in your own. The church encourages the men to appreciate the women. Joel and Jared learned this made for a happy marriage and unfortunately for them, married domineering women that take advantage of their praise. Being Mormon has nothing to do with being a domineering woman, but it does have a lot to do with expecting to be praised for having babies.

Also, not sure how you can get so offended at my implication that the church tries to keep women unmotivated and in the home, when you yourself say that it doesn’t teach men to be subservient and “if anything it’s the opposite of what the church would teach.” So yeah, like my friend said, is a male driven world where a woman’s power is in her ability to have babies and take care of a home. That’s why Joel and Jared praising their wives seems so normal to them.

This site is to gossip not attack each other right? only makes the site look bad.. Just saying

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Punkincookie wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:

This site is to gossip not attack each other right? only makes the site look bad.. Just saying

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk
We talk about the Griffiths religion ALL THE TIME, just as we talk about mothers, etc. People often take it personally, but that doesn’t mean ITS PERSONAL.

FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

[/quote]This site is to gossip not attack each other right? only makes the site look bad.. Just saying

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk[/quote]

We talk about the Griffiths religion ALL THE TIME, just as we talk about mothers, etc. People often take it personally, but that doesn’t mean ITS PERSONAL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

Except when you quote someone and say they don’t know what their religion teaches...yeah that makes it personal lol
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk[/quote]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

Except when you quote someone and say they don’t know what their religion teaches...yeah that makes it personal lol[/quote]

I suggested maybe it isn’t direct. Maybe it is, maybe it isn’t. Maybe you know everything YOU are being directed to do, my friend however, did not. That’s all I was saying.

She didn’t realize to which extent she was being made vulnerable to predators as a child or to which she was being subjected to anti-gay rhetoric. She just didn’t know.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... 704c4f.png[/img]

I know everyone hated the skits but at least they weren’t exploiting the kids as much. This feels icky.

“Bad or Good?” Bonnie basically had the same title the other day (though not about the dentist). I get the impression they have become so bored, even with their own channel.

FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I wonder if Jared has picked up some side work. He's not in the vlogs near as much as he was before. Ellie has taken the kids to pick raspberries and to the dentist now on her own, she wouldn't have done that even six months ago.
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:I wonder if Jared has picked up some side work. He's not in the vlogs near as much as he was before. Ellie has taken the kids to pick raspberries and to the dentist now on her own, she wouldn't have done that even six months ago.
She also went to the park with just the boys a few vlogs ago too. I’m happy that she’s getting out and handling the boys on her own, but it does make me wonder what Jared’s up to. They don’t *need* to be gone for him to get work done. At the very least they could play outside or downstairs which they do a lot anyway. It’s kind of sad that seeing Ellie out and about with the boys makes me suspicious, but I am glad it’s happening regardless of what Jared is doing.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

I just think Ellie is getting the boys out of the house when the cleaner comes. You know, pulling a Missy!

FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

HelloSweetie wrote:I just think Ellie is getting the boys out of the house when the cleaner comes. You know, pulling a Missy!

Unless Jared is the cleaner why isn't he going with? Having youtube to edit and Bollie to sell hasn't stopped him before from spending copious amounts of time with the kids, especially when they leave the house.
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:I wonder if Jared has picked up some side work. He's not in the vlogs near as much as he was before. Ellie has taken the kids to pick raspberries and to the dentist now on her own, she wouldn't have done that even six months ago.
Maybe him and Joel is working on something together. Neither of them were in their vlogs much today.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

sheltiefan wrote:
Maybe him and Joel is working on something together. Neither of them were in their vlogs much today.
I think they are the ones packing and shipping Bollie. My guess is that a third party doing it just wasn’t worth it.

ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

sheltiefan wrote:
I think you're right. Joel was at Jared's house the other day and said something about a project they were working on. Maybe it was Bollie related but who knows. I think Bonnie even said Joel was out doing some project as well. As usual, they like to keep us in the dark.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

ba1006 wrote:
sheltiefan wrote:
I think you're right. Joel was at Jared's house the other day and said something about a project they were working on. Maybe it was Bollie related but who knows. I think Bonnie even said Joel was out doing some project as well. As usual, they like to keep us in the dark.
I hope for Joel’s sake it’s a car wash.

jmoysa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jmoysa »

Jared posted a photo on Twitter on Ellie holding tommy on an airplane. Said something about adventure being over. They’re so far behind on the delay, even if they did vlog it, it’s already old news and who really cares. So much for trying to save their channel.

Kataja
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kataja »

jmoysa wrote:Jared posted a photo on Twitter on Ellie holding tommy on an airplane. Said something about adventure being over. They’re so far behind on the delay, even if they did vlog it, it’s already old news and who really cares. So much for trying to save their channel.

I think they should either drop the old footage altogether and just start to do ''daily'' vloggin again. It wouldn't have to be daily, but the vlog would always be about yesterday (and ''no'' for confusing timelines). That would make them bit more relevant again, and they'd have a chance to react to the comments and address things in the moment. Or they could just do a major catch-up vlog and start again with way smaller delay than at the moment.
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

Oh my Lord, seriously?? Ok I had one miscarriage two babies ago and it made me so cautious about my pregnancies, baby safety, etc and this woman has had two?? In today's vlog not only was Tommy on a quilt, but had a thick blanket over him and like 4 or 5 stuffed animals by his head. Then Jared picked him up with his teeth and neither thought to support his neck?!?

I can't with these two....

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

Tommy is perfect and makes me think I could handle more"

Girl, please, you get overwhelmed when it's just you and Tommy and you have other people helping with him!!

I totally did not agree she'd have another soon but must admit, y'all are probably right.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

If Ellie is dropping hints like that 100% they are thinking of having another soon. I’m not surprised either, they need to do something different to get their views back, and having a baby probably feels like the easiest move. Win win for Ellie, who can take another 9 month pregnancy break. I also wouldn’t be surprised if they faked another miscarriage. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... b99c39.png[/img]

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... 311be8.png[/img]

Ckc717
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ckc717 »

Of course they’re trying to capitalize on their parents car crash. They have no shame.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Return to “Ellie and Jared”