Ellie & Jared - Views Are Stale - Tesla For Sale | Part 41

Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Ellie & Jared - Views Are Stale - Tesla For Sale | Part

Unread post by 131618 »

chrimsi wrote:I thought a baby had to be older when eating real food for the first time...

Sendt fra min HUAWEI VNS-L21 med Tapatalk
It's best to wait until 6 months, but it's not like they care what's safe or recommended with their kids
If it was about technology or social media however....

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

angelfire89 wrote:
chrimsi wrote:Okay... I watched them for the first time in many, many weeks, and I have a lot of questions...

1. Why all the gloves every time they touched the turkey? That was weird.

2. How was that 'thing' with the whipped cream funny?

3. Poor Calvin. Why did Jared not apologize? It was really uncomfortable to watch.

4. No potatoes? Whaaat?

5. Omg, Tommy is cute! Image

The glove was really weird. Especially after it was cooked (like when they were doing the wishbone and both the boys had a glove on.) They couldn’t have been too concerned because Jackson was passing it back and forth between the glove and no glove.

Their choice of foods was weird. Ellie said they could have made more but this was enough for their family. They chose stuffing and cranberry sauce as the two sides. I love stuffing (even though it was technically dressing since they didn’t stuff the turkey) but cranberry sauce seems like it’s usually an afterthought. No green beans (or really veggies at all,) no sweet or mashed potatoes, no macaroni (my family doesn’t, but some do.) Seemed like the pumpkin pie was on the table to take up space and so the meal wouldn’t look so sparse. We never have room for the desserts on the table while we’re eating thanksgiving dinner. I wonder if they even had leftovers other than the turkey. In my mind, that’s half the point of thanksgiving, having leftovers for days
Yeah, bizarre. They never have enough food though. My kids sometimes only pick at their food but that's okay. Even if it's something I know they won't eat much of, I give them a bit more than I think they'll eat.

We had our three kids and one of their grandparents and we loaded everybody up with turkey, rolls, dressing, cheesy potatoes, green bean casserole and fruit salad- quick trip to the playground and then pie. Yeah it sounds like a lot but we made smaller portions and it made delicious leftovers for the long weekend. I think Jared just accepts & ignores her eating habits and just lets her handle the kids meals. Which is too bad. They are growing boys!

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

131618 wrote:
chrimsi wrote:I thought a baby had to be older when eating real food for the first time...

It's best to wait until 6 months, but it's not like they care what's safe or recommended with their kids

Speaking of unsafe, did anyone else see the IG story the other day with Jared on the four wheeler on the icy driveway with both boys and no helmets? He had Jackson in front of him, and Cal behind him.

In the next clip Ellie tells Tommy that he can go for a ride next year..... when he’s 16 months? WTF?!

Drives me insane that they always appear to be safer in vlogs, and will make a point to not vlog the kids without their car seats or helmets, but don’t seem to are about that in IG stories or pics. This shows they aren’t ignorant and KNOW what they should be doing, but are just more careful about the image they put out in their vlogs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

HelloSweetie wrote:
131618 wrote:

Speaking of unsafe, did anyone else see the IG story the other day with Jared on the four wheeler on the icy driveway with both boys and no helmets? He had Jackson in front of him, and Cal behind him.

In the next clip Ellie tells Tommy that he can go for a ride next year..... when he’s 16 months? WTF?!

Drives me insane that they always appear to be safer in vlogs, and will make a point to not vlog the kids without their car seats or helmets, but don’t seem to are about that in IG stories or pics. This shows they aren’t ignorant and KNOW what they should be doing, but are just more careful about the image they put out in their vlogs.

Right? Like saying only the boys' booster seats fit in the Tesla which is NOT safe for Calvin. And they show going to the park in it but not the kids inside- which is "strange" since they say the boys love it so much. Wonder why....Image

gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

I put a raw turkey or chicken in my sink. I clean it before and after. I rinse them off so I don’t know how I would do that if I didn’t use my sink. I don’t see the point of having a separate pan in the sink that you would have to wash in the sink anyway.

Cranberry sauce is not a side and stuffing is part of the turkey baking. Make some green beans or carrots, super easy. I see why she is vitamin deficient. They must all be.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Playsinrain »

131618 wrote:
angelfire89 wrote:
chrimsi wrote:Okay... I watched them for the first time in many, many weeks, and I have a lot of questions...

1. Why all the gloves every time they touched the turkey? That was weird.

2. How was that 'thing' with the whipped cream funny?

3. Poor Calvin. Why did Jared not apologize? It was really uncomfortable to watch.

4. No potatoes? Whaaat?

5. Omg, Tommy is cute! Image

The glove was really weird. Especially after it was cooked (like when they were doing the wishbone and both the boys had a glove on.) They couldn’t have been too concerned because Jackson was passing it back and forth between the glove and no glove.

Their choice of foods was weird. Ellie said they could have made more but this was enough for their family. They chose stuffing and cranberry sauce as the two sides. I love stuffing (even though it was technically dressing since they didn’t stuff the turkey) but cranberry sauce seems like it’s usually an afterthought. No green beans (or really veggies at all,) no sweet or mashed potatoes, no macaroni (my family doesn’t, but some do.) Seemed like the pumpkin pie was on the table to take up space and so the meal wouldn’t look so sparse. We never have room for the desserts on the table while we’re eating thanksgiving dinner. I wonder if they even had leftovers other than the turkey. In my mind, that’s half the point of thanksgiving, having leftovers for days
Yeah, bizarre. They never have enough food though. My kids sometimes only pick at their food but that's okay. Even if it's something I know they won't eat much of, I give them a bit more than I think they'll eat.

We had our three kids and one of their grandparents and we loaded everybody up with turkey, rolls, dressing, cheesy potatoes, green bean casserole and fruit salad- quick trip to the playground and then pie. Yeah it sounds like a lot but we made smaller portions and it made delicious leftovers for the long weekend. I think Jared just accepts & ignores her eating habits and just lets her handle the kids meals. Which is too bad. They are growing boys!

It's thanksgiving, what better time to overindulge, make wayy more food than you will ever eat in one day and have leftovers for days?? We have a small family, we had 10 total at Thanksgiving and probably had twice the amount of food than you even listed. Everyone cooks their favorite sides and bring them along so its a big potluck. (you also better bring your own tupperware bc my granny will not part with hers lol) I wonder what Ellie would have to say about a "normal" thanksgiving spread that would be at least triple what she offered...
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

#1 why is she advertising glasses when she never wears them??

#2 Too early to start feeding tommy and imo its better to start with veg- mine is 10months and only has fruit when its mixed with his oatmeal in the morning.

#3 wow she got aggressive about fighting when it was over HER toys. They can't fight over HER toys. Wow.

#4 she has so much energy in those ads. How much you want to bet she takes it really easy that morning, takes forever to get ready, films, and then has to lay in bed all day recovering? Lol

#5 again with ellie getting pissed off away Jared filming her- not gonna lie it's amusing

#6 ellie is freaking disgusting. Why ffs would you blow your snot all over the sink.... let alone while a camera is on next to you?!? Bleh

Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Catface2 »

She blows snot all over and is a slob because she has a maid clean up their shi* every week or more.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Catface2 wrote:AD for eyeglasses..she has like 4-5 pair. Omg..she never even wears them. Have to also say..the kids all over the counter while Tom eats his first food...no. Then everyone eating from the same spoon..NO. Just gross :?
I'm sorry but those glasses are just plain ugly. Cheap and too big for any face. These greedy people will advertise anything for money.
angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

131618 wrote:#1 why is she advertising glasses when she never wears them??

#2 Too early to start feeding tommy and imo its better to start with veg- mine is 10months and only has fruit when its mixed with his oatmeal in the morning.

#3 wow she got aggressive about fighting when it was over HER toys. They can't fight over HER toys. Wow.

#4 she has so much energy in those ads. How much you want to bet she takes it really easy that morning, takes forever to get ready, films, and then has to lay in bed all day recovering? Lol

#5 again with ellie getting pissed off away Jared filming her- not gonna lie it's amusing

#6 ellie is freaking disgusting. Why ffs would you blow your snot all over the sink.... let alone while a camera is on next to you?!? Bleh Image

I can not see without glasses and I only have one pair. Granted, I wear contacts 99% of the time (I have the Night&Days so I really only take them out a few times a month.) I just don’t see the point in having multiple pairs if you don’t wear them every day.

Seems like more people are feeding their kids at 5 months these days, especially those who use baby food or rice cereal. Samika just started feed Ezra some rice cereal and he’s the same age as Tommy.

Back to the thanksgiving food, I totally forgot they had corn. I’m sure it was justified as the “vegetables” but a) corn is basically just starch and b) the bowl of corn looked like it had been dumped from a can maybe microwaved, no seasoning at all Image That’s what they have for leftovers.
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

angelfire89 wrote:
131618 wrote:#1 why is she advertising glasses when she never wears them??

#6 ellie is freaking disgusting. Why ffs would you blow your snot all over the sink.... let alone while a camera is on next to you?!? Bleh Image

I can not see without glasses and I only have one pair. Granted, I wear contacts 99% of the time (I have the Night&Days so I really only take them out a few times a month.) I just don’t see the point in having multiple pairs if you don’t wear them every day.

Seems like more people are feeding their kids at 5 months these days, especially those who use baby food or rice cereal. Samika just started feed Ezra some rice cereal and he’s the same age as Tommy.

Back to the thanksgiving food, I totally forgot they had corn. I’m sure it was justified as the “vegetables” but a) corn is basically just starch and b) the bowl of corn looked like it had been dumped from a can maybe microwaved, no seasoning at all Image That’s what they have for leftovers.
Not to derail from E and J, but Ezra is 6 months already. He was born in May.

ZapRowsdower
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ZapRowsdower »

I know Jared and crew's possible purchasing of views and/or subscribers has been brought up here often. This article was SUPER interesting and the Greedy Griffiths were the first people that came to mind when considering whom such regulations would affect.
#marketingnerd

https://www.ana.net/magazines/show/id/a ... n6Al2t2xMM

I can't imagine their views and channel will have any sustainable growth with their current practices; like so many have brought up before, who wants to see Thanksgiving a week later? Or even Xmas?! I mean, we'll be celebrating the New Year before we even see their Xmas vlog! NO THANKS!

Also: I think it may have been mentioned on Bonnie's thread, but earlier I watched Grandma Griff's post about her botox adventure in her IG stories and OH MY WORD how aloof did she sound?! "Well, I told that doctor it's HIS lucky day, because I'm going to give him a shout out on my social media!" Like that's going to just open the floodgates of patients for him because SHE told all her followers about him. No wonder Ellie has the issues she does - the narcissistic, self-important apple doesn't fall far from the tree!

Oy vey with this whole gang.
Bundy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bundy »

ZapRowsdower wrote:I know Jared and crew's possible purchasing of views and/or subscribers has been brought up here often. This article was SUPER interesting and the Greedy Griffiths were the first people that came to mind when considering whom such regulations would affect.
#marketingnerd

https://www.ana.net/magazines/show/id/a ... n6Al2t2xMM

I can't imagine their views and channel will have any sustainable growth with their current practices; like so many have brought up before, who wants to see Thanksgiving a week later? Or even Xmas?! I mean, we'll be celebrating the New Year before we even see their Xmas vlog! NO THANKS!

Also: I think it may have been mentioned on Bonnie's thread, but earlier I watched Grandma Griff's post about her botox adventure in her IG stories and OH MY WORD how aloof did she sound?! "Well, I told that doctor it's HIS lucky day, because I'm going to give him a shout out on my social media!" Like that's going to just open the floodgates of patients for him because SHE told all her followers about him. No wonder Ellie has the issues she does - the narcissistic, self-important apple doesn't fall far from the tree!

Oy vey with this whole gang.
And I couldn’t believe what she said at the end about her husband finding out “I’m doing this for you Chad! I want you to look at me and think I’m beautiful!”

Sanemama
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sanemama »

Perhaps it's just me, but Ellie always sounds vapid and vacant and blank and clueless to me. Kind of like a mindless idiot. In fact, there's something about all the Griffiths women's speech that makes them sound just plain dumb.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Sanemama wrote:Perhaps it's just me, but Ellie always sounds vapid and vacant and blank and clueless to me. Kind of like a mindless idiot. In fact, there's something about all the Griffiths women's speech that makes them sound just plain dumb.
Because they are all self-interested shallow, vacant and vapid women who care about appearances more than substance. They never learned to care about anyone or anything but themselves.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

What about her extra special rolls? What better time to make them than Thanksgiving?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
PirateWench8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PirateWench8 »

chrimsi wrote:It's best to wait until 6 months, but it's not like they care what's safe or recommended with their kids

I know with my youngest son who was 10 lbs 6 oz (no gestational diabetes) when he was born his pediatrician told us to start feeding him solid foods when he turned five months old. I don't call him my Little Linebacker for nothing, lol. He'll be eight, three weeks from Sunday and he is still a big boy for his age. His Dad is 6'5 and I'm 5'11 so our kids have zero chance of being short, lol.
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

HelloSweetie wrote:
Sanemama wrote:Perhaps it's just me, but Ellie always sounds vapid and vacant and blank and clueless to me. Kind of like a mindless idiot. In fact, there's something about all the Griffiths women's speech that makes them sound just plain dumb.
Because they are all self-interested shallow, vacant and vapid women who care about appearances more than substance. They never learned to care about anyone or anything but themselves.

They litaerally are raised to attract husbands. Who cares what is in that pretty little head of yours if it doesnt attract husbands and make babies?!?

chrimsi
Talker
Talker

Unread post by chrimsi »

lmmomSD wrote:What about her extra special rolls? What better time to make them than Thanksgiving?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
She did!
And she said she was proud. Image

ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

131618 wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:

They litaerally are raised to attract husbands. Who cares what is in that pretty little head of yours if it doesnt attract husbands and make babies?!?

I suppose Shari is on the hunt for her future husband - if she doesn't have one by now. Remember when Ruby had a list of qualities her future husband had to possess? These Griffiths are so full of themselves that they have to choose who is most worthy. The men in that entitled family must feel so lucky - haha.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”