Ellie & Jared - Views Are Stale - Tesla For Sale | Part 41

Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Ellie & Jared - Views Are Stale - Tesla For Sale | Part

Unread post by Catface2 »

Tommy was swaddled at nap time. I thought when babies are more mobile you shouldn’t swaddle them. Looked uncomfortable
Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Tiger27 »

physicsmac wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... 677bd4.jpg[/img] I had to like the tweet!! It made me laugh so hard because it’s true, she should get up and get herself ready!! Yeah I have those days where I don’t want to do anything but every single day we see her sit there all day in her robe and laze around doing nothing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The ironic thing is she used to drone on and on about how her mother taught her if she can do one thing, it’s to get yourself all ready and done up in the morning. That was her favorite piece of advice. We even used to make fun of her for it because she took it over the top!

Ckc717
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ckc717 »

Changing the way we vlog..... oh geez again?! Identity crisis much. Hopefully not more delays and dumb skits. Can someone fill me in so I don’t give them a view. I don’t know how much longer I can even hate watch these guys.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
skrt09

Unread post by skrt09 »

ba1006 wrote:I suppose Shari is on the hunt for her future husband - if she doesn't have one by now. Remember when Ruby had a list of qualities her future husband had to possess? These Griffiths are so full of themselves that they have to choose who is most worthy. The men in that entitled family must feel so lucky - haha.
They most likely had to make that list for church. I remember making a similar one as a teenager and it makes me cringe. Interesting that one of the qualities on Ruby's list was "Not Overly Religious" yet she seems to be the most devout Mormon of the bunch. I would LOVE to see Ellie's list, lol.

Ps. the "change" to their vlogs is just a new camera (sponsored, of course). They are so annoying LOL
chrimsi
Talker
Talker

Unread post by chrimsi »

Ckc717 wrote:Changing the way we vlog..... oh geez again?! Identity crisis much. Hopefully not more delays and dumb skits. Can someone fill me in so I don’t give them a view. I don’t know how much longer I can even hate watch these guys.

They just talked about their new awful camera.
It is a bit fancier gopro. On a stick.

Sendt fra min HUAWEI VNS-L21 med Tapatalk
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

chrimsi wrote:
Ckc717 wrote:Changing the way we vlog..... oh geez again?! Identity crisis much. Hopefully not more delays and dumb skits. Can someone fill me in so I don’t give them a view. I don’t know how much longer I can even hate watch these guys.

They just talked about their new awful camera.
It is a bit fancier gopro. On a stick.

Sendt fra min HUAWEI VNS-L21 med Tapatalk
Guess they needed views! Personally the camera is a downgrade not a upgrade!
Sickandtired
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sickandtired »

The new camera is awful. I couldn't even finish the vlog!
PirateWench8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PirateWench8 »

Sickandtired wrote:The new camera is awful. I couldn't even finish the vlog!
I liked the quality of the new camera. It was filmed in 4K and it was the best clarity I've seen in their vlogs since they went on their cruise which was also filmed in 4K.
Ckc717
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ckc717 »

Guess no vlogmas... I suppose that would’ve been too much work for dear Ellie. Wonder if there will be an IVF grant this year? Or just the pregnancy announcement

Sickandtired
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sickandtired »

Ckc717 wrote:Guess no vlogmas... I suppose that would’ve been too much work for dear Ellie. Wonder if there will be an IVF grant this year? Or just the pregnancy announcement

They just bought an 80,000 dollar Tesla, that would have given at least 8 couples a chance for having a baby, but Jared's "dream" car is just more important then being charitable. Plus, we would have had that IFV grant shoved down our throats for the past month or so as they tried exploiting for more views....
Ohnonotme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ohnonotme »

Sickandtired wrote:
Ckc717 wrote:Guess no vlogmas... I suppose that would’ve been too much work for dear Ellie. Wonder if there will be an IVF grant this year? Or just the pregnancy announcement

They just bought an 80,000 dollar Tesla, that would have given at least 8 couples a chance for having a baby, but Jared's "dream" car is just more important then being charitable. Plus, we would have had that IFV grant shoved down our throats for the past month or so as they tried exploiting for more views....
I’m truly curious as to why they can’t spend their money in whatever way they want.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Ohnonotme wrote:
Sickandtired wrote:

I’m truly curious as to why they can’t spend their money in whatever way they want.

Because intelligent and informed people in their position would be saving most of that money they are bringing in right now for retirement because there is no way they can sustain the same earnings on any work Jared manages to bring in. Their idiocy in this manner is definitely a discussion worth having. That’s why the spending and materialism get brought up so often.

I don’t know that they needed to spend the Tesla money on more IVF grants, because I still think they needed to save it the future. I would have loved to see them donate more to the remaining IVF couples that haven’t found success yet though. Would definitely be a sign that they have empathy toward those “friends” that are still struggling after 3 more years now.

I’m truly curious as to why you still like them so much?

Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Catface2 »

I believe they themselves or ppl close to them are on this forum.
Ohnonotme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ohnonotme »

HelloSweetie wrote:
Ohnonotme wrote:
Sickandtired wrote: They just bought an 80,000 dollar Tesla, that would have given at least 8 couples a chance for having a baby, but Jared's "dream" car is just more important then being charitable. Plus, we would have had that IFV grant shoved down our throats for the past month or so as they tried exploiting for more views....

Because intelligent and informed people in their position would be saving most of that money they are bringing in right now for retirement because there is no way they can sustain the same earnings on any work Jared manages to bring in. Their idiocy in this manner is definitely a discussion worth having. That’s why the spending and materialism get brought up so often.

I don’t know that they needed to spend the Tesla money on more IVF grants, because I still think they needed to save it the future. I would have loved to see them donate more to the remaining IVF couples that haven’t found success yet though. Would definitely be a sign that they have empathy toward those “friends” that are still struggling after 3 more years now.

I’m truly curious as to why you still like them so much?

I didn’t say, or in fact insinuate that their spending their money wisely. But surely if they choose to spend on Tesla’s, expensive skincare, OTT toys, that’s their prerogative, and it’ll be them that face the consequences later in life. Nobody has the right to get “angry” at how others choose to spend. Sometimes I get the feeling that some of the comments on this forum are beyond ridiculous. I mean someone got upset with them because they didn’t like their choice of cutlery. Cutlery! Some points are valid, but some are just so ridiculous it beggars belief.

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

It's a snark board, we all have opinions and not everyone is going to agree with everyone else. I see nothing wrong with people venting over how they spend their money or their lack of taste in home furnishings. that's literally why this board is here. You have every right to disagree with people's opinions, but you don't have any right to tell people what YOU think they should or shouldn't gripe about.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Ellie & Jared - Views Are Stale - Tesla For Sale | Part 41

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

It isn’t all their money. The boys are a big part of the channel, and their lives are on display. I’m sure they would appreciate having some money set aside for their futures.

Mother isn’t likely to give up her ice palace one day so they can attend university, or pursue extra-curriculars that interest them. Kids are more expensive as they get older... not less. E&J peaked two years ago and they know their income is on a downward trend. Now is not the time to buy sports cars the boys can’t even ride in responsibly.

Or maybe we rent allowed to have an opinion about that either since E&J are the parents and get to make the decisions about what is best for them...

Sanemama
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sanemama »

Catface2 wrote:Holy shi*! Today’s thumbnail..I did a double take, thought Ellie was Jennifer! Yikes!
Yes! I thought the exact same thing!

I mentioned about her speech, and see I'm not alone. The other thing I forgot to mention was her laugh. It truly doesn't ever seem like a laugh of enjoyment .... it sounds much more like an evil laugh ..... always perfunctory, and without any joy in it.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

LOL!! We got the whole "i used to have acne and thats why i was a bitch to everyone" speech again.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Sanemama wrote:
Catface2 wrote:Holy shi*! Today’s thumbnail..I did a double take, thought Ellie was Jennifer! Yikes!
Yes! I thought the exact same thing!

I mentioned about her speech, and see I'm not alone. The other thing I forgot to mention was her laugh. It truly doesn't ever seem like a laugh of enjoyment .... it sounds much more like an evil laugh ..... always perfunctory, and without any joy in it.
Bonnie is the same way to me-- the way she cackles doesn't sound joyful. Sounds like "I'll get you my pretty, and your little dog too!"

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Playsinrain wrote:LOL!! We got the whole "i used to have acne and thats why i was a bitch to everyone" speech again.
What's her excuse now?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Return to “Ellie and Jared”