Ellie and Jared: Views as low as Ellie's Iron PART 42

WriteMeOut
Talker
Talker

Re: Ellie and Jared: Views as low as Ellie's Iron PART 42

Unread post by WriteMeOut »

I definitely think Ellie has numerous issues, and many of them are linked to materialism. Even so, she still needs some kind of professional help.

This is completely off topic but it bothers me to no end that Ellie continues to refer to matte liquid lipstick as "lipgloss".
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
:love2: I am amused. :love2: Image
WriteMeOut
Talker
Talker

Unread post by WriteMeOut »

I agree that Ellie absolutely has numerous issues, many of which have strong links to materialism. She definitely needs professional help of some kind. I feel like even though some of her issues manifest in really materialistic ways, they shouldn't be discounted. Obviously her state of happiness is very dependent on the next big thing, much more so than what could remotely be considered normal. To me, this is just a symptom of her much deeper issues.
(Bonnie is a different story)

This is completely off topic but it bothers me to no end that Ellie continues to refer to matte liquid lipstick as "lipgloss".

**shoot! Sorry peeps. Didn't mean to double post. I'm on mobile and it looked like it wouldn't submit, then I had more to add and edited, and tried again. Apparently it did work the first time lol.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
:love2: I am amused. :love2: Image
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

HelloSweetie wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:51 pm I don’t think they truly see the writing on the wall. I think Bonnie and Joel used to see a need for a plan post YT, but I truly think they feel Bollie is just that. I think without YT, Bollie is bankrupt within a year.

Yes it would make sense to release on the same date, but I think Ellie’s mental health requires the flexibility. It would also make sense to release holiday vlogs right after the holiday, but no, they need that day off from editing (except it seems they are still editing vlogs on those days anyway).

Bottom line... I think they are all just idiots that lucked into a windfall, got lazy, materialistic and image crazy because of it, and who are now sticking their heads in the sand because they don’t want to face the reality around them. Jared’s over the top exuberance lately, and things like not charging his Tesla at home, make me think he’s at least semi-conscious of their delicate financial situation.
I agree with everything you wrote but if they do see the writing on the wall, why did they buy that huge expensive property and plan on putting massive houses on it if they are semi-conscious of their financial situation? Do they think Bollie will still be successful without YouTube? Highly unlikely. These people make no sense.
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by gopedjane »

ba1006 wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:51 pm I don’t think they truly see the writing on the wall. I think Bonnie and Joel used to see a need for a plan post YT, but I truly think they feel Bollie is just that. I think without YT, Bollie is bankrupt within a year.

Yes it would make sense to release on the same date, but I think Ellie’s mental health requires the flexibility. It would also make sense to release holiday vlogs right after the holiday, but no, they need that day off from editing (except it seems they are still editing vlogs on those days anyway).

Bottom line... I think they are all just idiots that lucked into a windfall, got lazy, materialistic and image crazy because of it, and who are now sticking their heads in the sand because they don’t want to face the reality around them. Jared’s over the top exuberance lately, and things like not charging his Tesla at home, make me think he’s at least semi-conscious of their delicate financial situation.
I agree with everything you wrote but if they do see the writing on the wall, why did they buy that huge expensive property and plan on putting massive houses on it if they are semi-conscious of their financial situation? Do they think Bollie will still be successful without YouTube? Highly unlikely. These people make no sense.

I think they do think Bollie will support them. That is why they are trying to expand it. People won’t buy their overly marked bathrobes by the Bollie brand without a fan base to market to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

HelloSweetie wrote:Today's vlog summary (typing as I watch)...

Ellie mentions she got up early to "work" and film a video with Bonnie.

Ellie mentions Calvin made a comment about no one snuggling with him (sad). Jackson apparently did (guess Ellie missed the hint).

Jared sang about working (gag me).

Jared is still doing intermittent fasting. He really doesn't look 20 pounds different at all. They talk about how he did it in Las Vegas. (I think they all did it. Bonnie and Ellie mentioned in the Kim K vlog that they hadn't eaten anything all day and this was after the event).

Ellie vlogs Tommy eating a banana, climbing downstairs and getting rocked for a nap. The other kids are either not home, or in the basement.

She is going to get her hair trimmed, but she is going to grow it out more.

She talks about how much harder it is to cut Calvin's hair because he moves too much. She's sending them out to someone else for haircuts, but tells Jared exactly how they have to do it. They have to do it like how she does it (I guess so she can maintain it easier?)

Cut to hair salon... Jackson's hair looks cute. Calvin was sitting very quietly. Jared says he had his hair cut at the same time so he couldn't see the boys get their haircuts (which makes no sense because he vlogged a Jackson after his, and then vlogged Cal in the chair?)

Jared is worried Ellie won't like Calvin's. He goes to her hair appointment and talks to her while she's having her hair washed at the sink (wait a few minutes until she's done ffs Jared!)

Jared takes them to Del Taco. He comments on it being cold outside. The boys are outside, and it's snowing, with no jackets on. (Cal has a long sleeve t-shirt and Jackson has an UA t-shirt on). Naturally, Jared has a hat and coat on.

Jared makes a big deal about Calvin's hair and is overly anxious about what Ellie thinks. She says it looks fine, but he carries on. Not sure if he's a control freak, or if he's doing that to somehow encourage Ellie to just do it herself next time? Ellie's hair is cut a bit shorter as well. It's straighter than usual, and looks good.

The Mechams come over. Ellie engages with the boys far more than she usually does. Jackson picks his nose and eats it. Ellie laughs, but then I think corrects him (vlog cuts).

Ellie says she made a "little bit of dinner" and she's not kidding.

Jared's no longer waiting his hat and hair looks awful in my opinion. They don't comment on it though.

The kids write their Valentines. Calvin wants to keep his and has a pouty moment (pretty cute). Jackson fills his out himself. They talk about his name and he makes fun of his mom when angry (drops his pen for dramatic effect).

Jared looks for a snack. Ellie talks about how they eat two dinners. They eat at 5 with the kids, and then have another dinner after the kids go to bed. (He was going to make a Hello Fresh after they go to bed).

Ellie's makeup is really harsh. Her contouring makes her face look harsh and dirty in the evening lights.

They both make a big deal about Valentines Day (tomorrow's vlog) to each other. They have gifts for each other, but plan to stay home with the kids.
Tbh I wish I would've seen this before I tried watching it...this was way more entertaining lol they're so boring and out of touch these days. The quick summary was nice- thank you Image

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Today's vlog is 18 minutes. That is way too long for me to electively sit through. Did anyone watch already and care to summarize?
aniraKKarina
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by aniraKKarina »

HelloSweetie wrote:Today's vlog is 18 minutes. That is way too long for me to electively sit through. Did anyone watch already and care to summarize?
I watched maybe 3 minutes then I had to turn off. It had Jared singing. Jared had picked the kids up from school. He brought them to Ellie, who was in the bedroom, napping. That was when I turned it off.

I haven't watched their vlogs in a long time. I tried today. Nothing has changed.

Sendt fra min EML-L29 med Tapatalk

ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

aniraKKarina wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:14 pm
HelloSweetie wrote:Today's vlog is 18 minutes. That is way too long for me to electively sit through. Did anyone watch already and care to summarize?
I watched maybe 3 minutes then I had to turn off. It had Jared singing. Jared had picked the kids up from school. He brought them to Ellie, who was in the bedroom, napping. That was when I turned it off.

I haven't watched their vlogs in a long time. I tried today. Nothing has changed.

Sendt fra min EML-L29 med Tapatalk
Ellie spent most of the vlog in bed. What's that like?
LittleRus
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LittleRus »

Does anyone watch Aspyn Ovard? She had a “telling our friends we’re pregnant “ vlog . Ellie, Bonnie and Ruby were in it toward the end. Ellie screams “I knew it! I knew it because your face is fuller and your face is NEVER full!!!!”

It seemed so rude- she was basically telling Aspyn her face looks fat.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

ba1006 wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:28 pm
But she's been feeling "so much better" lately!

This is why I don't believe it. She doesn't really seem better. She says she's found a solution to her problem and feels better at least once a year. Usually the only solution to her problem is pregnancy, where she feels justified in feeling awful, hiding from the older kids, and not leaving her bed.
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

They must be camping more this year with the investment they've made in the Exped sleeping pad which run $200 (twin) - $370 (full). Ellie is right, RV mattresses are terrible.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

YTIG60 wrote:They must be camping more this year with the investment they've made in the Exped sleeping pad which run $200 (twin) - $370 (full). Ellie is right, RV mattresses are terrible.

They purchased that trailer for thousands and only used it twice.

Once is probably enough to justify getting new mattresses in Ellie’s eyes. That said, they are probably going to drop it at the property and use it to do overnights there.

opangatay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by opangatay »

LittleRus wrote:Does anyone watch Aspyn Ovard? She had a “telling our friends we’re pregnant “ vlog . Ellie, Bonnie and Ruby were in it toward the end. Ellie screams “I knew it! I knew it because your face is fuller and your face is NEVER full!!!!”

It seemed so rude- she was basically telling Aspyn her face looks fat.

Yep. Coming from the woman who posts two paragraph whiny Instagram posts about being kind to others when someone mentions she’s looking skinnier than usual.

ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

HelloSweetie wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:35 pm Today's vlog is 18 minutes. That is way too long for me to electively sit through. Did anyone watch already and care to summarize?
Sure. Jared bought Ellie roses for V-day. Jared took the kids to school. Ellie took a nap. For some reason, Bonnie and Joel's lunch was delivered to Ellie's house because they are too lazy to cook ever so Jared delivered it to them (probably so he could see his real lover Joel and to get away from Ellie). Ellie took another nap. They fed their kids fondue crap for dinner. Ellie took another nap. End of vlog.
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

ba1006 wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:35 pm Today's vlog is 18 minutes. That is way too long for me to electively sit through. Did anyone watch already and care to summarize?
Sure. Jared bought Ellie roses for V-day. Jared took the kids to school. Ellie took a nap. For some reason, Bonnie and Joel's lunch was delivered to Ellie's house because they are too lazy to cook ever so Jared delivered it to them (probably so he could see his real lover Joel and to get away from Ellie). Ellie took another nap. They fed their kids fondue crap for dinner. Ellie took another nap. End of vlog.
Good God, did she ever say why she was "unwell" or whatever her bull excuse is?

Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

HelloSweetie wrote:
ba1006 wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:28 pm
But she's been feeling "so much better" lately!

This is why I don't believe it. She doesn't really seem better. She says she's found a solution to her problem and feels better at least once a year. Usually the only solution to her problem is pregnancy, where she feels justified in feeling awful, hiding from the older kids, and not leaving her bed.
This! Agree, I'm smelling a springtime pregnancy announcement

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Mothers day part deux!

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk

endof
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by endof »

Was surprised with little Jackson’s reaction on the bed did not expect that? Also his eys a minute later to impress his parents!?
Where is Penny she seems to have disappeared again?
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

I mean, I get it because I have an EXHAUSTING 3yo but why is it that Jackson is always the old soul and so sweet and thoughtful and then they say "oh Cal, parenting you is tough." Like the stuff you are putting out there is so obviously biased...do they really not see it? I guess though Jared isn't so thrilled about him since he doesn't respond well to the pranks and screaming, etc

ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

endof wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:06 pm Was surprised with little Jackson’s reaction on the bed did not expect that? Also his eys a minute later to impress his parents!?
Where is Penny she seems to have disappeared again?
Unlike Bonnie and Joel, I think they tend to not show the down side of parenting. You never see them get angry or punish the kids or fight with each other but you know they do. Jared just wants everyone to think their lives are happy and perfect because he thinks he's a motivational speaker now. Ellie can't hide her emotions as easily and it shows.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”