Ellie and Jared: Views as low as Ellie's Iron PART 42

Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Ellie and Jared: Views as low as Ellie's Iron PART 42

Unread post by 131618 »

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:
Todays drama wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:58 am I'm sure Ellie is not the sweet, loving momma that she tries to portray herself as. Jackson is slowly being brainwashed that it is his responsibility to take care and protect his siblings. But who is thrre to care for Jackson? You can see Jacksons facial reactions to Ellie when shes trying to be sweet. Jackson is confused with her off camera/on camera personalities. As far as Jared, all he cares about is kissing up to Ellie and trying to treat her like a queen to jeep peace in the marriage. I never saw such a cowardly father.
Their views are getting scary low. I hope they have a backup plan. Ellie is going to be a bitch when she can't spend hundreds on "custom made" shoes for herself!
This is the same woman who spent hundreds on skin care when they could only afford to eat a bag of potatoes, because her acne made her mean! ... Ellie will spend every last dime on herself. And Jared will OK it.
Ha! Oh man, when you put it all together, she's really been a superficial, selfish child the whole time, hasn't she? They just seemed more relatable and down to earth when they had to save for stuff

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

131618 wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:43 am
FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:
Todays drama wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:58 am I'm sure Ellie is not the sweet, loving momma that she tries to portray herself as. Jackson is slowly being brainwashed that it is his responsibility to take care and protect his siblings. But who is thrre to care for Jackson? You can see Jacksons facial reactions to Ellie when shes trying to be sweet. Jackson is confused with her off camera/on camera personalities. As far as Jared, all he cares about is kissing up to Ellie and trying to treat her like a queen to jeep peace in the marriage. I never saw such a cowardly father.
Their views are getting scary low. I hope they have a backup plan. Ellie is going to be a bitch when she can't spend hundreds on "custom made" shoes for herself!
This is the same woman who spent hundreds on skin care when they could only afford to eat a bag of potatoes, because her acne made her mean! ... Ellie will spend every last dime on herself. And Jared will OK it.
Ha! Oh man, when you put it all together, she's really been a superficial, selfish child the whole time, hasn't she? They just seemed more relatable and down to earth when they had to save for stuff

Yup. Ellie has always been Ellie. Youtube has just given her access to money faster and a group of people who think she’s a goddess. And the more people who “love” her the less she tries to play nice.
dw30
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by dw30 »

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:

Where did Elly talk about her acne making her mean? I’ve been following her for years and don’t recall where this comes from.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
endof
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by endof »

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:17 am
That is because she has basically persuaded him he is an ugly Whoville that is lucky to have bagged her!
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

dw30 wrote:
FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:

Where did Elly talk about her acne making her mean? I’ve been following her for years and don’t recall where this comes from.

I think it was from one of the Shiseido videos on her channel.

FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

dw30 wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:34 pm
FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:

I can’t tell you the exact video but shes mentioned it a few times. Usually when she is talking about her skin care routine. The other family members have commented on it as well.
endof
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by endof »

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:04 pm
FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:

I can’t tell you the exact video but shes mentioned it a few times. Usually when she is talking about her skin care routine. The other family members have commented on it as well.
I remember her saying it too! No princess Aurora could possibly have the witches pimple face but dear Ellie you have the witches heart!
silverrain
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by silverrain »

If their interior designer's website for their house was correct and they actually did spend $750,000 to 1,000,000 on their house they must be severely underwater on it. They would probably be lucky to get $550k for it in their area. Their views are sinking, and they literally can not move out of their house which must have an enormous house payment. Plus the Tesla, and now the land. What are they thinking?
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

silverrain wrote:If their interior designer's website for their house was correct and they actually did spend $750,000 to 1,000,000 on their house they must be severely underwater on it. They would probably be lucky to get $550k for it in their area. Their views are sinking, and they literally can not move out of their house which must have an enormous house payment. Plus the Tesla, and now the land. What are they thinking?
Like so many others, they are thinking about their image, and sticking their heads in the sand about the reality around them.

mariaamzmt
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mariaamzmt »

HelloSweetie wrote:
silverrain wrote:If their interior designer's website for their house was correct and they actually did spend $750,000 to 1,000,000 on their house they must be severely underwater on it. They would probably be lucky to get $550k for it in their area. Their views are sinking, and they literally can not move out of their house which must have an enormous house payment. Plus the Tesla, and now the land. What are they thinking?
Like so many others, they are thinking about their image, and sticking their heads in the sand about the reality around them.

They shouldn’t be spending any more money unless it’s food and bills. They shouldn’t of even paid for the land. I’m guessing they are paying it off or something. That land cost half a million. They also have to make a home on that land. They are gonna be so pressed that they can’t spend on it because they’ve wasted so much already. Ellie is going to be so jealous when she can’t make a house when Bonnie starts to make hers. But then again.. I’m guessing she won’t care . They will just make more clickbait videos or drown in debt.

Business moves people! Business moves !

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

mariaamzmt wrote: They shouldn’t be spending any more money unless it’s food and bills. They shouldn’t of even paid for the land. I’m guessing they are paying it off or something. That land cost half a million. They also have to make a home on that land. They are gonna be so pressed that they can’t spend on it because they’ve wasted so much already. Ellie is going to be so jealous when she can’t make a house when Bonnie starts to make hers. But then again.. I’m guessing she won’t care . They will just make more clickbait videos or drown in debt.

Business moves people! Business moves !

I agree. I also think Ellie got used to having more than her sisters and has no intention of giving up that image. She will keep up with the Griffiths until it sinks them. She’s lucky Jared figured out a way to offset her spending the first time. It won’t happen again.

No successful YT audience, no Bollie!

Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

Not sure if this will work and a bit off topic, but whenever they bring up the bad honey moon/ they talk about anything "intimate" I immediately think of this lol

https://media0.giphy.com/media/xTiTnDeW ... 4673427a2d

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

131618 wrote:Not sure if this will work and a bit off topic, but whenever they bring up the bad honey moon/ they talk about anything "intimate" I immediately think of this lol

https://media0.giphy.com/media/xTiTnDeW ... 4673427a2d

Ew.

Ellie has more of a face (and soul) sucking kissing style though.

YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

A post earlier mentioned how low E&J views are and I am surprised how quickly they've fallen. I question if this will happen with all the Griffith channels. They all seem to be behind in social media platforms or going the opposite way with delayed vlogs. With Twitch, you see "live" or in real life (IRL) including interaction with viewers. I watched a YT vlogger (on Twitch) edit a vlog IRL with viewers asking questions or adding comments and it holds your interest far more. Editing a vlog didn't look terribly time consuming or difficult with available software.
Jared might look back and regret not vlogging over the weekends, their change to delayed vlogs and the problems with Bollie Brand dependence on their viewers may add stress. I wonder what their plans for income might be outside of YT and Bollie?
Do you think Bonnie is trying to boost E&J channel views by being with her more than the past and the change in Ellie's channel to Bollie Brand would help E&J too?
OldHag
Informer
Informer

Unread post by OldHag »

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:

I remember her talking about that too. Maybe on her own channel?
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

The property mzmtalex mentioned yesterday is definitely the parcel they purchased. The last listing price for it was $499,900. It had an accepted offer back in Nov, but the buyer backed out according to the listed record. This lines up with information they’ve shared. The property officially sold on January 11th, which is right around when Ellie and Bonnie shared the news.

Here is the info that should be ok to share. Mzmtalex found the original real estate listing, but I’ve taken the info from other places to hopefully make it safer to post. This property includes 3 parcels, so I think it’s the same one someone mentioned on the Bonnie board. It’s a lot more than I would have expected them to pay though! Especially since they still need to build their luxury homes.

Though in a month I’m sure it will be listed as their Bollie address since they aren’t exactly concerned about privacy.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 563083.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... ff7bc3.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 34100e.jpg[/IMG]

endof
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by endof »

Though I am not a fan of grandpa Griff either, because of the home videos roughhousing baby Julie, does anyone know why he does his woodsy manly thing,shooting guns four wheelers etc more with his son in laws rather than his own son!
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

endof wrote:Though I am not a fan of grandpa Griff either, because of the home videos roughhousing baby Julie, does anyone know why he does his woodsy manly thing,shooting guns four wheelers etc more with his son in laws rather than his own son!
I think Beau has a real life job and Jared and Joel do not. You don’t see Kevin out there either.

ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Ducklings4 wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:35 am
endof wrote:Though I am not a fan of grandpa Griff either, because of the home videos roughhousing baby Julie, does anyone know why he does his woodsy manly thing,shooting guns four wheelers etc more with his son in laws rather than his own son!
I think Beau has a real life job and Jared and Joel do not. You don’t see Kevin out there either.

Pretty sure I saw Beau with them this time
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

That's a lot of money for that property in Utah. They must be making a fortune on YouTube to afford houses, property, new cars/trucks, many trips and endless nights out. The funny thing is not one of them has a real job. Any guess on how much YouTube pays them?

Return to “Ellie and Jared”