E+J: Treating Our Anxiety With Self Care & Destination Travel | Part 124

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: E+J: Treating Our Anxiety With Self Care & Destination Travel | Part 124

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Playsinrain wrote:It's funny to me that Ellie is having so many *problems* with the Ice Palace. She seems so unhappy with this home and just continues to pick out flaws. The funny part is that she used the home builder that Patron Saint of Perfection Jennifer (thanks for that nickname ImmomSD lol) used and he was supposed to be the best and no one could live up to him. It just cracks me up and i wonder if she will use them for the next build (bc we all know its coming)
I bet they used him because he was cheap. They had a few questionable things during the housebuild. Jennifer and Ellie just want what they want, and don’t care about it being done properly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Luvthetube
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Luvthetube »

sheltiefan wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:54 am I don't know why they are constantly getting family photo shoots. Jared bought a really nice DSLR camera a few months ago and they said it was going to mainly be for still photography. Jared could do a bunch of the photo shoots himself as much as he wanted, and then just occasionally get someone else to take some. I know, not as fun as forking out money for someone to do them!

The kids weren't very interested in his science lesson!
I was thinking the same thing, how many photos so they need? Lincoln was really not into the science lesson. :D
SilverHeart
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by SilverHeart »

Hey new poster here! You guys always make me laugh with your entertaining comments, I've been reading for more than a year!

I just had to comment about how weird that kiss from Jared to Ellie was while they were talking about having an argument earlier in the day (so Ellie decides Haha, I'm going to buy twizzlers for myself!) anyway, she makes this ugly face with her tongue sticking out while he pecks her on the cheek! Then right after, she starts yammering on about how she just put Jackson to bed all by himself then goes, "here, I do love you" and kisses him. The way Jared kind of shrugs and whispers something like, 'oh thank you' and seems to walk away made me feel...embarrassed, almost bad for him lol!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
geezlouise_99
Talker
Talker

Unread post by geezlouise_99 »

SilverHeart wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:47 pm Hey new poster here! You guys always make me laugh with your entertaining comments, I've been reading for more than a year!

I just had to comment about how weird that kiss from Jared to Ellie was while they were talking about having an argument earlier in the day (so Ellie decides Haha, I'm going to buy twizzlers for myself!) anyway, she makes this ugly face with her tongue sticking out while he pecks her on the cheek! Then right after, she starts yammering on about how she just put Jackson to bed all by himself then goes, "here, I do love you" and kisses him. The way Jared kind of shrugs and whispers something like, 'oh thank you' and seems to walk away made me feel...embarrassed, almost bad for him lol!
Someone said she's pregnant her symptoms today when she said she was dizzy and felt sick and had a headache I wouldn't be surprised
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

geezlouise_99 wrote:
SilverHeart wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:47 pm Hey new poster here! You guys always make me laugh with your entertaining comments, I've been reading for more than a year!

Someone said she's pregnant her symptoms today when she said she was dizzy and felt sick and had a headache I wouldn't be surprised
And I love the Tagging off as parents. It’s more like Ellie tags out all the damn time.

Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

SilverHeart wrote:Hey new poster here! You guys always make me laugh with your entertaining comments, I've been reading for more than a year!

Yeah. She treats Jared like crap imo

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

SilverHeart
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by SilverHeart »

For the sake of the kids she has already, I hope she isn't pregnant! However it would be hilarious if it was another boy :D ! Ellie does tag out all the time! Not on vacation though, she is totally different when not at home and I know that's been talked about before but it is just crazy the difference in her. She treats Jared, and everyone like crap actually no one matters besides herself! And another thing, I haven't seen Penny in the longest time, poor pup!
justkidding
Talker
Talker

Unread post by justkidding »

Todays drama wrote:
justmeelinex wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:59 am I don’t understand why she dropped Calvin and tommy off but not Jackson. She said him en Calvin already spent time at grandma and grandpa. Why bring Calvin then? She still had to entertain Jackson (maybe even more ‘cause Calvin wasn’t here)
Ellie said it would give Calvin some one on one time with Grandma. I don't get it, I would think having Tommy would keep Grandma from having time with Cal. Who knows! Ellie still put Jackson to bed while it was daylight. One kid at home and she can't spend time with him. Bet she went in bed and ate that bag a of Twizzlers she bought!
Just an FYI. Vacationing in Utah and the sun set at 8:30 tonight. It seems to be a Griffith thing to put kids to bed really early but I could see wanting your 5 year-old in bed before 8:30. My kids are grown so I don’t know what a normal bedtime is for 4-5 year olds.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

justkidding wrote: Just an FYI. Vacationing in Utah and the sun set at 8:30 tonight. It seems to be a Griffith thing to put kids to bed really early but I could see wanting your 5 year-old in bed before 8:30. My kids are grown so I don’t know what a normal bedtime is for 4-5 year olds.

Ellie’s kids are usually in bed by 6:30 based on her IG stories alone. 8:30 is normal for a child their age, but 6:30 is not.

ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

SilverHeart wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:28 pm For the sake of the kids she has already, I hope she isn't pregnant! However it would be hilarious if it was another boy :D ! Ellie does tag out all the time! Not on vacation though, she is totally different when not at home and I know that's been talked about before but it is just crazy the difference in her. She treats Jared, and everyone like crap actually no one matters besides herself! And another thing, I haven't seen Penny in the longest time, poor pup!
Another boy would be hilarious. If it is a girl, the other boys will be nonexistent from the birth on. She will be lying in bed with her until she goes off to college. I mean beauty school.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

HelloSweetie wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:12 pm
justkidding wrote: Just an FYI. Vacationing in Utah and the sun set at 8:30 tonight. It seems to be a Griffith thing to put kids to bed really early but I could see wanting your 5 year-old in bed before 8:30. My kids are grown so I don’t know what a normal bedtime is for 4-5 year olds.

Ellie’s kids are usually in bed by 6:30 based on her IG stories alone. 8:30 is normal for a child their age, but 6:30 is not.

Not necessarily. My friends put their kids to bed at 630. They’re given a half hour in bed to look at books and relax and then it’s lights out. Bedtime isn’t a set thing.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:
Not necessarily. My friends put their kids to bed at 630. They’re given a half hour in bed to look at books and relax and then it’s lights out. Bedtime isn’t a set thing.
True, but I assume your friend also realized then that the kids would be up earlier. Ellie expects the boys to stay out of her hair from 6:30 on, but then also complains they are “up early” if they have her out of bed by 8:30. I don’t think this is reasonable. Ellie has even stated before that she’s “off the clock” so it’s pretty clear that to her being a mom is a day job only. At night the kids are on their own.
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

A change in 2019 CVX Live is a drop in prices for the fans. I image this is reflective with the decrease interest in family channels. You can get into the 2019 convention with a general pass (2 days) for ten dollars which is cheap. In 2017, this convention lasted three days and now it is two days. 2017 prices: Single day passes are $25 for Thursday, $30 for Friday, and $35 for Saturday.

From 2019 ticket information: Superfan Experiences are even more affordable this year with Viewer Plus and Viewer Ultimate Passes dropping in price! You can also buy them as an add-on if you want more. General Pass ($10) has access to some talent meet & greets

The Friday CVX Live convention times shows there are more kids watching YouTube. Clintus TV estimated there is about 75% kids on YouTube these days. From the 2019 ticket information: Friday Hours have been adjusted for students. Doors open at 2pm and close at 8pm for most tickets.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

E+J: Treating Our Anxiety With Self Care & Destination Travel | Part 124

Heaven forbid Ellie (and Jared) miss date night because of her kid’s fever.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... 980500.jpg[/IMG]

Sickandtired
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sickandtired »

HelloSweetie wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2019 10:53 am Heaven forbid Ellie (and Jared) miss date night because of her kid’s fever.

Had to take the photo link out

Ha, Ellie miss an opportunity to ditch the kids, not a chance. Her kids arms could be falling off and she would still whine “but it’s date night, we will have the babysitter deal with it.” Any Chance Ellie has to stop being a mom, she’ll take gladly!
I don’t know how many date nights I have canceled because my kids needed me. But I always try and put my kids first, Ellie doesn’t even know what that means. She’s a narcissistic parasite.
opangatay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by opangatay »

I really wonder what 21 year old “crying on the floor negative test after negative test” (paraphrasing) Ellie would say about the absent escapist 28 year old mom Ellie.

Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

Does Ellie realize that every night she has her bowl of treats and watches her shows with Jared is a date night. When I had four kids ages 1-7 my husband worked all day and many evenings called back into work. If we had a date night and a child was sick, we would stay home. A sick child wants their parents. Thinking about it though, she does not show empathy or sympathy, maybe a babysitter is better for Tommy.

apmfacebook93
Talker
Talker

Unread post by apmfacebook93 »

HelloSweetie wrote:Heaven forbid Ellie (and Jared) miss date night because of her kid’s fever.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... 980500.jpg[/IMG]

Does anyone else have TERRIBLE luck with the Tapatalk app for IOS? I had to create a new account to be able to post. Ugh, anyway....

I always forget that Ellie is only in her twenties. She looks so much older. As a 25 year old who does not have children, I can’t imagine being 21 and completely devastated that I wasn’t pregnant. I almost don’t want to fault her for wanting some of her young, carefree life back......but since she made the decision to have three children by this point in her life, I do fault her. It’s like she wished her young adulthood away, and now she’s mad that it’s gone.

geezlouise_99
Talker
Talker

Unread post by geezlouise_99 »

Jared just tweeted sparking so much freaking joy in our house right now hmmmm
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

Ellie’s idea of sparking joy is leaving her kids. I really don’t get going out when your kid has a fever. One, that’s just rude to the babysitter. Two, you never know if it’s going to get worse. My daughter started out with a 99 temp today. Two hours later, it was 104 and she was throwing up. We had plans for a date night too but obviously cancelled. We spent the night comforting our daughter. No regrets.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”