Joan & John: Buy my crap and pay my Bills | Part #4

Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Joan & John: Buy my crap and pay my Bills | Part #4

Unread post by Spoink_12 »

It looks like a screen door. The dogs paw is on the piston cylinder where it opens and closes.
So I wouldn't be too worried about weather stripping as the actual door is behind the screen door when closed. But it would still help to have it.
FlowersTar 68
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by FlowersTar 68 »

Spoink_12 wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 1:30 am It looks like a screen door. The dogs paw is on the piston cylinder where it opens and closes.
So I wouldn't be too worried about weather stripping as the actual door is behind the screen door when closed. But it would still help to have it.
Ah right, we don't have screen doors here so I hadn't thought of that
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Spoink_12 wrote:It looks like a screen door. The dogs paw is on the piston cylinder where it opens and closes.
I had thought maybe that's what it was, but it seemed so wide. You're probably right though.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

aral12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by aral12 »

I wonder if she will do the “school” boards every year? Hopefully when Vera begins, it gets to be about her and not what stage of life Maeve would have been at.....

But who am I kidding Poor Vera. I wish she had at least one present parent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
FlowersTar 68
Gossiper
Gossiper

aral12 wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 3:44 am I wonder if she will do the “school” boards every year? Hopefully when Vera begins, it gets to be about her and not what stage of life Maeve would have been at.....

But who am I kidding Image Poor Vera. I wish she had at least one present parent.

Wow, just wow. I'm speechless
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
FlowersTar 68
Gossiper
Gossiper

Sorry to double post but 4 1/2 years??? I thought she was born in July? That makes her 4 years 2 months.
Kataja
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kataja »

FlowersTar 68 wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 4:25 am
aral12 wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 3:44 am I wonder if she will do the “school” boards every year? Hopefully when Vera begins, it gets to be about her and not what stage of life Maeve would have been at.....

But who am I kidding Image Poor Vera. I wish she had at least one present parent.

Wow, just wow. I'm speechless
I just simply can't understand. It was not her first day of pre-k so why to make that kind of picture? I understand thinking that it would have been but making it state that it IS her first day is beyond weird to me.
Bored2018
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Bored2018 »

I was just about to post that pic but you all are fast! I’m sorry, but that is just too much. This has gone too far. Is she going to do that every year?!? I just can’t even understand how she thinks that’s normal. She seriously needs some help. I can’t believe they’re going to try to bring another baby into that family. She is clearly not in the right state of mind for that. Poor Vera. Will she have to pose with her board and a board for Maeve next to her every year? Ugh. I’m sorry, this just is too much. This can’t be normal...
SKM12
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SKM12 »

“Every milestone Vera reaches is a GLARING example of what we’ve missed out with Maeve”

OMG!! Poor Vera. She’s going to spend her whole life being compared to her dead sister. Every milestone she reaches is just going to make Joan sad. Jesus Christ. This is truly disturbing and just sad. Joan needs real professional help.

Edenberry
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Edenberry »

SKM12 wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 7:24 am “Every milestone Vera reaches is a GLARING example of what we’ve missed out with Maeve”

OMG!! Poor Vera. She’s going to spend her whole life being compared to her dead sister. Every milestone she reaches is just going to make Joan sad. Jesus Christ. This is truly disturbing and just sad. Joan needs real professional help.

My god. Yes, it's sad they lost their child in such a way but to be very blunt (and I've had to learn that bluntness needs to be a tool to sometimes break someone out of their delusions), Maeve is not alive, will never be alive, and should not be thought to be alive. This is disturbing. How many people in the world have lost a baby like they did? A lot. A LOT. It's hard for everyone but I highly doubt all of them carry on this way. They get help, they grieve, they learn to cope, and they continue their lives, albeit with loss on their hearts. She has a mental problem, and I don't mean that as an insult. She has a BIG problem.

This is why I had to stop following her on IG. We mourn those we've lost. We don't carry on as if they were still here in such a way. We remember them lovingly how they WERE, not how they WOULD STILL BE. I think it's clear now that Joan will NEVER move on from the loss of Maeve. Her husband has checked out and seeks escape with his biking and she rules that house with her feelings. If she has a therapist, she's either lying to them, getting bad advice or not following their actual advice. No therapist in their right mind would encourage this.
FlowersTar 68
Gossiper
Gossiper

Isn't this exactly what posters on here have "joked" about? That there'll be a place at graduation for Maeve, Vera will have to drag that fox into any of her celebrations, achievements etc. We mocked, but sadly, and scarily they're coming true.
I didn't like that "glaringly obvious" comment either. She is so disturbed. Poor poor Vera.
FlowersTar 68
Gossiper
Gossiper

Again, sorry for the double post! Lol
This is ridiculous.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

FlowersTar 68 wrote:Again, sorry for the double post! Lol
This is ridiculous.
Wow! I’ll bet she wont let Vera use Maeve’s letter board when she ACTUALLY starts pre-k because its MAEVE’S!! Image

imnotaregularmom
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by imnotaregularmom »

But for real why is she still putting that child in a sleep sack to sleep?!
Edenberry
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Edenberry »

imnotaregularmom wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:24 am But for real why is she still putting that child in a sleep sack to sleep?!
Because Maeve never got to grow up so neither does Vera
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Is she going to go to the local high school and try to make them make a seat for Maeve at graduation, with the picture on it? Or post pictures of "prom night" with a sad little wrist corsage next to the picture?

I find myself really hoping IVF fails. They don't need another child. She needs a tougher therapist.

Bored2018
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Bored2018 »

John, you read here. Get your wife some help! THIS IS NOT NORMAL!!!! She needs professional help!! Refuse to give her your sperm until she gets help!! (Or do they still have embryos left and are using those? I can’t remember.) Either way, GET HER HELP BOFORE BRINGING MORE CHILDREN INTO THIS!!!!
FlowersTar 68
Gossiper
Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:13 amOr post pictures of "prom night" with a sad little wrist corsage next to the picture?

Now that is scary, I really think she would!
GGF1987
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by GGF1987 »

daisiesemmy wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:46 am
SassySassenach wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:38 am
daisiesemmy wrote:yall are really giving joan a hard time..
this whole thread is basically about maeve and how joan doesnt appreciate vera. honestly get over yourselves. yall are just searching for drama if youre gonna insult a mothers grief.
I generally don’t feed trolls, but I’m feeling generous today.

Your newbie status, paired with your comment history is suspect. To find this thread, you’d have to know where to look. Pair that with the actual truth that this thread encompasses more than “just Maeve”, and I’m left with a conclusion that you might know Joan personally.

So here’s my professional “how to adult successfully” tip... see something you don’t like? Keep scrolling.

Thanks for coming to my Ted Talk Image

woah woah, this is clear proof of how outrageous this thread has become. do you hear yourself? i am NOT related to joan by any means. i made my account about a week about to contribute to colleen ballinger gossip 🤷‍♀️ i came across this thread while looking through ellie and jareds. i love gossip and i love contributing gossip, but some just get extremely outrageous and need to be called out. most things said here about joan are true, but honestly yall are getting a little obsessive. just leave them be, it doesnt really make sense why yall invest in such a small page. i think kkandbabyj drama is way more entertaining🤣 they so funny up in there! this shit is just sad. grow up and let joan live the way she wants
I used to really like Joan and I still feel terrible for her loss and for what she went through.

But Joan has shown on many occasions she isn't mentally right and that she has zero empathy for anyone else and she's not above using her her sob story over and over and over to take money from people under the pretense of using it for one thing and then not doing. She's always making comments about how her pain is worse than others. She has awarded herself the title of judge of the pain Olympics and she always awards herself the gold, silver, and bronze, while judging other people's pain and telling them they don't have the right to feel the way they feel about whatever is in their life because she's had it worse. She's taken money for a book, she never wrote. She's now raising more money for IVF after saying just a few months ago that the money she raised was enough to cover it and now suddenly it isn't. She claims to donate money but never says how much or does anything to prove that money she took from other people is actually being donated anywhere but to her bank account. She multiple times used her Instagram to gripe about her husband and to gripe about how he is as a father. She threw him under the bus and posted all about a huge fight they had all over social media a few weeks ago. She is neither healthy nor is she a good person. She uses and abuses everyone in her life.

My biggest issue though is that I am worried for Vera. She doesn't see Vera for Vera. She doesn't treat Vera as her own person, she treats Vera as nothing but Maeve's little sister. She can't celebrate any milestone in Vera's life without bringing up Maeve. She can't even take her to the flipping beach without bringing a bag along that say's "Maeve's Mom" and putting it in the pictures with her. She couldn't even give Vera a first birthday party with a cute little theme that was about her, it had to be rainbow theme because once again her loss and her pain is more important than Vera and her milestones. Vera has no idea what is going on now but she will eventually and never being able to be her own person and always having to do this that or the other for a sister she's never met and who never lived at all, is going to do nothing but screw her up. Is she going to have to take back to school pictures every year with Maeve's board? Where does it end and how is it fair to put that on a child?

It's clear that Joan thought Vera would fill this hole and fix her problems and that's not what happened and so now she's going to try to bring another child into this situation. Joan went through something horrible and she's entitled to her grief. But there is healthy way to handle that grief and she's never gotten the mental help she needs to get to that point. She is still back there 4 years ago when Maeve first died and that's not healthy for her or John or most importantly for Vera. It makes me just as mad at John that he's turned a blind eye to it and is letting his daughter be treated the way Joan treats her and lets his daughter see the way Joan treats him and that he is allowing her to try to bring another child into this mess. Vera doesn't need a sibling. She needs her mother to get healthy and she needs a father who will stand up for her and push for that to happen.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

GGF1987 wrote:
daisiesemmy wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:46 am
SassySassenach wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:38 am I generally don’t feed trolls, but I’m feeling generous today.

Your newbie status, paired with your comment history is suspect. To find this thread, you’d have to know where to look. Pair that with the actual truth that this thread encompasses more than “just Maeve”, and I’m left with a conclusion that you might know Joan personally.

So here’s my professional “how to adult successfully” tip... see something you don’t like? Keep scrolling.

Thanks for coming to my Ted Talk Image

woah woah, this is clear proof of how outrageous this thread has become. do you hear yourself? i am NOT related to joan by any means. i made my account about a week about to contribute to colleen ballinger gossip Image i came across this thread while looking through ellie and jareds. i love gossip and i love contributing gossip, but some just get extremely outrageous and need to be called out. most things said here about joan are true, but honestly yall are getting a little obsessive. just leave them be, it doesnt really make sense why yall invest in such a small page. i think kkandbabyj drama is way more entertainingImage they so funny up in there! this shit is just sad. grow up and let joan live the way she wants
I used to really like Joan and I still feel terrible for her loss and for what she went through.

But Joan has shown on many occasions she isn't mentally right and that she has zero empathy for anyone else and she's not above using her her sob story over and over and over to take money from people under the pretense of using it for one thing and then not doing. She's always making comments about how her pain is worse than others. She has awarded herself the title of judge of the pain Olympics and she always awards herself the gold, silver, and bronze, while judging other people's pain and telling them they don't have the right to feel the way they feel about whatever is in their life because she's had it worse. She's taken money for a book, she never wrote. She's now raising more money for IVF after saying just a few months ago that the money she raised was enough to cover it and now suddenly it isn't. She claims to donate money but never says how much or does anything to prove that money she took from other people is actually being donated anywhere but to her bank account. She multiple times used her Instagram to gripe about her husband and to gripe about how he is as a father. She threw him under the bus and posted all about a huge fight they had all over social media a few weeks ago. She is neither healthy nor is she a good person. She uses and abuses everyone in her life.

My biggest issue though is that I am worried for Vera. She doesn't see Vera for Vera. She doesn't treat Vera as her own person, she treats Vera as nothing but Maeve's little sister. She can't celebrate any milestone in Vera's life without bringing up Maeve. She can't even take her to the flipping beach without bringing a bag along that say's "Maeve's Mom" and putting it in the pictures with her. She couldn't even give Vera a first birthday party with a cute little theme that was about her, it had to be rainbow theme because once again her loss and her pain is more important than Vera and her milestones. Vera has no idea what is going on now but she will eventually and never being able to be her own person and always having to do this that or the other for a sister she's never met and who never lived at all, is going to do nothing but screw her up. Is she going to have to take back to school pictures every year with Maeve's board? Where does it end and how is it fair to put that on a child?

It's clear that Joan thought Vera would fill this hole and fix her problems and that's not what happened and so now she's going to try to bring another child into this situation. Joan went through something horrible and she's entitled to her grief. But there is healthy way to handle that grief and she's never gotten the mental help she needs to get to that point. She is still back there 4 years ago when Maeve first died and that's not healthy for her or John or most importantly for Vera. It makes me just as mad at John that he's turned a blind eye to it and is letting his daughter be treated the way Joan treats her and lets his daughter see the way Joan treats him and that he is allowing her to try to bring another child into this mess. Vera doesn't need a sibling. She needs her mother to get healthy and she needs a father who will stand up for her and push for that to happen.
THIS!!!
You brought up a really good point about her relationship with John. If he's such a terrible father who doesn't do anything right, WHY is she trying so hard to have another child with him?
You expressed what most of us feel so perfectly.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”