Joan & John: Buy my crap and pay my Bills | Part #4

GGF1987
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Joan & John: Buy my crap and pay my Bills | Part #4

Unread post by GGF1987 »

Sammypants wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:37 am It must suck having a wife put you down all the time. Sucks he has to go down to Joan's childish level of social media shaming but if I were him, I would feel the need to retaliate too. Image

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk
They are so weird and confusing to me. They clearly can't stand each other. They are always bad mouthing each other on social media. So the obvious next step is try have another baby together?? Their marriage won't make it through another pregnancy. I don't even know why they are still holding on to it now. Such a crap show... and once again poor Vera!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Ok. I gotta ask, because as an RN, this makes NO sense to me. She's posting pictures of herself with 18 gauge needles talking about the progesterone injections. 18 gauge is BIG. I know it's recommended to use 18 gauge to draw it up, but NOBODY I have ever heard of used it for actually injecting into the muscles! No wonder she's bitching about bruising! You draw it up with an 18 gauge and inject with a 22 gauge. I went to check, because that seems nuts to me, and every fertility website on the first page of Google searches on the topic, says exactly that. "Draw it up with an 18 gauge, and switch to a 22 gauge for injection". One website even says "the 18 gauge looks intimidating, but don't worry. Its only for drawing up the medication"
Has anyone who has been through IVF ever used an 18 gauge for injection? If her clinic isn't giving her 22 gauge needles to inject herself with, that's messed up!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

ICantEven
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by ICantEven »

lmmomSD wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:53 pm Ok. I gotta ask, because as an RN, this makes NO sense to me. She's posting pictures of herself with 18 gauge needles talking about the progesterone injections. 18 gauge is BIG. I know it's recommended to use 18 gauge to draw it up, but NOBODY I have ever heard of used it for actually injecting into the muscles! No wonder she's bitching about bruising! You draw it up with an 18 gauge and inject with a 22 gauge. I went to check, because that seems nuts to me, and every fertility website on the first page of Google searches on the topic, says exactly that. "Draw it up with an 18 gauge, and switch to a 22 gauge for injection". One website even says "the 18 gauge looks intimidating, but don't worry. Its only for drawing up the medication"
Has anyone who has been through IVF ever used an 18 gauge for injection? If her clinic isn't giving her 22 gauge needles to inject herself with, that's messed up!

My gut reaction is that since it's Joan, she's showing the larger needles because they look more dramatic. Sadly I don't give her the benefit of the doubt because of her track record.

Maybe I'm wrong. Either way, good eye!
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

ICantEven wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 9:38 pm
lmmomSD wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:53 pm Ok. I gotta ask, because as an RN, this makes NO sense to me. She's posting pictures of herself with 18 gauge needles talking about the progesterone injections. 18 gauge is BIG. I know it's recommended to use 18 gauge to draw it up, but NOBODY I have ever heard of used it for actually injecting into the muscles! No wonder she's bitching about bruising! You draw it up with an 18 gauge and inject with a 22 gauge. I went to check, because that seems nuts to me, and every fertility website on the first page of Google searches on the topic, says exactly that. "Draw it up with an 18 gauge, and switch to a 22 gauge for injection". One website even says "the 18 gauge looks intimidating, but don't worry. Its only for drawing up the medication"

My gut reaction is that since it's Joan, she's showing the larger needles because they look more dramatic. Sadly I don't give her the benefit of the doubt because of her track record.

Maybe I'm wrong. Either way, good eye!
I can buy that! She said in her stories that she remembers last time she went through IVF she changed the needles for the progesterone injections, and she has called the pharmacy to get smaller gauge needles and is still working on getting them. She thinks they were supposed to come with her meds in the first place.
Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Spoink_12 »

It ALWAYS has to be about her
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SlibbidyDew
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SlibbidyDew »

Spoink_12 wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:04 pm It ALWAYS has to be about her
Joan is saying she didn't take a lot of photos when she was pregnant with Maeve?? Is she even serious? I'm pretty sure she documented that excessively. But of course, she has to assert herself as The Expert and The Voice of Loss. Maybe she didn't do a formal "photo shoot" but she sure as shit took a lot of pictures of herself during that time.

Can't she just leave this poor woman alone?
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

SlibbidyDew wrote:
Spoink_12 wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:04 pm It ALWAYS has to be about her
Joan is saying she didn't take a lot of photos when she was pregnant with Maeve?? Is she even serious? I'm pretty sure she documented that excessively. But of course, she has to assert herself as The Expert and The Voice of Loss. Maybe she didn't do a formal "photo shoot" but she sure as shit took a lot of pictures of herself during that time.

Can't she just leave this poor woman alone?
She totally did a professional shoot. She did a naked one, and posted pictures of it right after Brittany Boren Leach lost Crew. Making her loss reflect back on Joan again. Me, me, me...

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Am I missing something here? What is an "a versary"?
And why does Vera always look like such a ragamuffin? Joan actually looks pretty here, with her hair all nice, and makeup on, but Vera doesn't look like her hair has seen a brush/comb in a while...
Vera sure looks like her daddy, doesn't she?Image

SassySassenach
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SassySassenach »

lmmomSD wrote:Am I missing something here? What is an "a versary"?
And why does Vera always look like such a ragamuffin? Joan actually looks pretty here, with her hair all nice, and makeup on, but Vera doesn't look like her hair has seen a brush/comb in a while...

She’s trying to say “mustard seed-aversary”.. basically the anniversary of her selling those damn necklaces. Its a terrible attempt at reconfiguring the word anniversary.
I could have sworn she sold more than 400, since she did the restock (after swearing she wouldn’t). But I guess we pick the narrative that looks nicest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

SassySassenach wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:Am I missing something here? What is an "a versary"?

She’s trying to say “mustard seed-aversary”.. basically the anniversary of her selling those damn necklaces. Its a terrible attempt at reconfiguring the word anniversary.
I could have sworn she sold more than 400, since she did the restock (after swearing she wouldn’t). But I guess we pick the narrative that looks nicest.

Oh, ok. Thank you! I couldn't figure it out!

1000Words
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 1000Words »

Do you think she lets Vera take her stuffies to bed? She’s obsessed with them and when Joan shows her sleeping the don’t seem to be near her.
Which makes me sad if that’s the case.

Also
How long till Joan says she can’t hold Vera anymore bc of her embryo?
aly
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by aly »

🙄 🙄 Everything leads back to Joan’s suffering
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
FlowersTar 68
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by FlowersTar 68 »

aly wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 6:09 pm 🙄 🙄 Everything leads back to Joan’s suffering
Oh wow, I wonder what was said, I'm assuming that someone replied to Joan's comment and referred to Maeve that she didn't like?
SassySassenach
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SassySassenach »

FlowersTar 68 wrote:
aly wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 6:09 pm Image Image Everything leads back to Joan’s suffering
Oh wow, I wonder what was said, I'm assuming that someone replied to Joan's comment and referred to Maeve that she didn't like?
Tapatalk won’t let me see the photo. Can someone tell me what it is? Thanks

FlowersTar 68
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by FlowersTar 68 »

SassySassenach wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 5:07 am
FlowersTar 68 wrote:
aly wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 6:09 pm Image Image Everything leads back to Joan’s suffering
Tapatalk won’t let me see the photo. Can someone tell me what it is? Thanks

She posted a comment on Britanni Boren Leach Insta re her maternity photos, then she said she had to delete her original comment and blocked one of brittanis followers.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Here it is for people with Tapatalk. And it's still all about her. Why bother Brittani with "I had to block one of your followers". "My daughter passed away in 2015", still makes it sound like she was born alive and Joan had to "watch her slip away".
And jeez, it's been almost 5 years? She really needs a better therapist. I know it's not something that you ever "get over". But she still mentions it almost every day!Image

1000Words
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 1000Words »

lmmomSD wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 6:21 am Here it is for people with Tapatalk. And it's still all about her. Why bother Brittani with "I had to block one of your followers". "My daughter passed away in 2015", still makes it sound like she was born alive and Joan had to "watch her slip away".
And jeez, it's been almost 5 years? She really needs a better therapist. I know it's not something that you ever "get over". But she still mentions it almost every day!Image

This is so inappropriate!!!! SHE DOESNT NEED TO BURDEN BRIT WITH HER SEVERE ISSUES
MarshmallowBreath
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MarshmallowBreath »

lmmomSD wrote:Here it is for people with Tapatalk. And it's still all about her. Why bother Brittani with "I had to block one of your followers". "My daughter passed away in 2015", still makes it sound like she was born alive and Joan had to "watch her slip away".

Her first comment said Maeve was stillborn and she got some pushback because it’s not the same type of loss.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

MarshmallowBreath wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:Here it is for people with Tapatalk. And it's still all about her. Why bother Brittani with "I had to block one of your followers". "My daughter passed away in 2015", still makes it sound like she was born alive and Joan had to "watch her slip away".

Her first comment said Maeve was stillborn and she got some pushback because it’s not the same type of loss.

So she changed it to make it sound like she lived and Joan lost her after she was born? Not that it's a competition. For most people, anyway. Both are awful, and not something I would wish on anyone. But it's ironic that she got pushback after she's the one who told a woman who lost a 4 year old that she was lucky or some BS like that because she had 4 years with her daughter and Joan didn't get any time with Maeve. So I think it's interesting that she is getting a little taste of her own medicine from people who aren't kissing up to her as the all time champion of the Pain Olympics.

GGF1987
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by GGF1987 »

I'm glad other people like her jewelry and buy it because I haven't seen a single piece of her jewelry that I like. Most of it looks like someone bent a hanger into a shape and then bent some wire and put some cheap looking jewel on it.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”