Joan & John: Buy my crap and pay my Bills | Part #4

FlowersTar 68
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Joan & John: Buy my crap and pay my Bills | Part #4

Unread post by FlowersTar 68 »

Spoink_12 wrote: Mon Dec 30, 2019 12:49 am The pain Olympics have started since another mom has lost her little baby. Joan always needs to be the winner.
Very true. I think think this mother is having it worse than Joan, how old is the baby? I don't know of this family but he looks a few months old. So so sad, but no doubt Joan is thinking at least you had time with him, I didn't with Maeve. Not being nasty about anyone who has lost a child full term, I can't imagine how devastating it is but Joan hasn't got memories of Maeve like this woman has of her boy, Joan has what could've been, not actual memories.
disneylover23
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by disneylover23 »

FlowersTar 68 wrote:
Spoink_12 wrote: Mon Dec 30, 2019 12:49 am The pain Olympics have started since another mom has lost her little baby. Joan always needs to be the winner.
Very true. I think think this mother is having it worse than Joan, how old is the baby? I don't know of this family but he looks a few months old. So so sad, but no doubt Joan is thinking at least you had time with him, I didn't with Maeve. Not being nasty about anyone who has lost a child full term, I can't imagine how devastating it is but Joan hasn't got memories of Maeve like this woman has of her boy, Joan has what could've been, not actual memories.
You hit the nail on the head. She is obsessed with what could have been and she’s created this whole fake life for Maeve. In reality that baby never took a breath. This baby was 3 months old, happy, healthy, enjoying his first Christmas and then he was gone. It’s awful. Joan needs to seek help and realize that she’s mourning what could have been and what she’s now made up in her head. Maeve didn’t slip away in front of her eyes. She didn’t hold her while she was on a ventilator so her organs could go save other babies. She didn’t have to explain to her other kids (this woman has 3 boys of her own and one step daughter) that their baby brother won’t be coming back. She needs to wake up and appreciate all that she does have and stop living in this permanent state of grief she has created for herself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nikier
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nikier »

bestmamm wrote:I cant be the only one who thinks her response to brittini is horribly insensitive? Image

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
I agree. Joan has no idea what this mom is going through but likes to make it seem like she’s been through the same thing.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

At least she's not saying something like "You should be grateful. You got (insert time period) with your child!"
That's progress.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Nothankyou
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nothankyou »

I was waiting for her response to this topic, and it was not surprising at all. She posted a naked Maeve maternity photo and then a long caption about her loss and how bad her grief was, and then went on to tell people to not judge a grieving mother alluding to Brittani’s situation. She then also participated in the Pain Olympics by posting all these pictures from Maeve’s pregnancy. God forbid anyone have empathy for anyone else than her when it comes to losing a child.

The one thing I will give her credit for, is that she didn’t try to tag Brittani to get herself noticed like so many other influencers have.

ImageImageImage

minmouse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by minmouse »

Of course she posted that. She has to remind everyone about her loss and her grief. She really doesn't get that life is not the pain olympics. Everyone has loss and grief and has every right to be sad. Sorry joan, your loss doesn't make you an expert or authority on anything. And I hate to tell her, if she believes it's the pain Olympics, Brittany wins the gold right now and joan's loss wouldn't even make the podium. She is a fruitcake and needs lots of therapy. As usual I read this stuff and think "poor Vera"!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

There's an awful lot of "I, I, I me me me" in that post.

Akersik
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Akersik »

I’ve never been to Maine but looking at all that snow, it must be COLD. Why is she taking Vera out in a fleece body suit, with NOTHING covering her neck. She’s literally more dressed inside
iamelisabeth
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by iamelisabeth »

Akersik wrote: Wed Jan 01, 2020 1:39 pm I’ve never been to Maine but looking at all that snow, it must be COLD. Why is she taking Vera out in a fleece body suit, with NOTHING covering her neck. She’s literally more dressed inside
I thought that too! Also why didn't they put mittens on her instead of gloves, it really bugged me how she clearly didn't have her fingers in the glove :D
bestmamm
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bestmamm »

Joan really needs to have several seats. Why can't she just let someone else get some attention. Image

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Who is she kidding? She probably sleeps with the fox every night.
She didn't even say anything comforting or acknowledge Brittani's loss. Just "Me! I lost a baby too! And I don't even have anything that smells like her!"

Nothankyou
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nothankyou »

In her latest post with the hideous throw up covered sheep skin suits, she states that losing Maeve is the hardest thing she’ll experience in life. Wow, she hopes it is. She doesn’t know what other tragedies can strike some day, or is it possible that she thinks they wouldn’t hurt as much?? I hope this would never happen, but doesn’t she recognize that losing Vera would be even worse?? Ugh, poor Vera. She can never live up to her dead sister

fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

Nothankyou wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 11:11 pm In her latest post with the hideous throw up covered sheep skin suits, she states that losing Maeve is the hardest thing she’ll experience in life. Wow, she hopes it is. She doesn’t know what other tragedies can strike some day, or is it possible that she thinks they wouldn’t hurt as much?? I hope this would never happen, but doesn’t she recognize that losing Vera would be even worse?? Ugh, poor Vera. She can never live up to her dead sister Image
She also says her c-section was an emergency C-section. Was it really an emergency? Many women confuse emergency with urgent, when it's usually urgent.
SlibbidyDew
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SlibbidyDew »

bestmamm wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 2:35 pm Joan really needs to have several seats. Why can't she just let someone else get some attention. Image

She is like a living, breathing version of that meme that goes something like...

No one:

Absolutely no one:

Joan: ME ME ME ME ME I I I I I I I I I I LOSS PAIN DEVASTATION PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIN WAY MORE THAN YOU'LL EVER KNOW.
disneylover23
Informer
Informer

Unread post by disneylover23 »

fossilfinger wrote:
Nothankyou wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 11:11 pm In her latest post with the hideous throw up covered sheep skin suits, she states that losing Maeve is the hardest thing she’ll experience in life. Wow, she hopes it is. She doesn’t know what other tragedies can strike some day, or is it possible that she thinks they wouldn’t hurt as much?? I hope this would never happen, but doesn’t she recognize that losing Vera would be even worse?? Ugh, poor Vera. She can never live up to her dead sister Image
She also says her c-section was an emergency C-section. Was it really an emergency? Many women confuse emergency with urgent, when it's usually urgent.
I had an emergency c section and there’s no confusing the two in my opinion. I wasn’t numb and they couldn’t give me a spinal so they had to put me under. There was no time. I still felt everything before I went out. I thought I died. Truly traumatizing. Emergency c sections are something no one on this planet wants to go through.

fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

disneylover23 wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:09 am I had an emergency c section and there’s no confusing the two in my opinion. I wasn’t numb and they couldn’t give me a spinal so they had to put me under. There was no time. I still felt everything before I went out. I thought I died. Truly traumatizing. Emergency c sections are something no one on this planet wants to go through.
Sorry, I meant that many women who have had an urgent C-section claim it was an emergency when it wasn't. Absolutely if you've been through one yourself you would know it 100%. Your experience sounds terrifying and I hope everyone recovered well.
lwilson1081
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lwilson1081 »

SlibbidyDew wrote:
bestmamm wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 2:35 pm Joan really needs to have several seats. Why can't she just let someone else get some attention. Image

She is like a living, breathing version of that meme that goes something like...

No one:

Absolutely no one:

Joan: ME ME ME ME ME I I I I I I I I I I LOSS PAIN DEVASTATION PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIN WAY MORE THAN YOU'LL EVER KNOW.

So true. And her sleeping with that fox is not anywhere the same as Brittani sleeping with the llama. What is wrong with her. The llama smells like Crew. Maeve never even held the fox. I seriously think she has made herself believe Maeve was alive.

purple_rain_82
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by purple_rain_82 »

fossilfinger wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 5:32 am
I had the same case as Joan (the birth wasn't progressing) and I got a spinal for my urgent c-section. If you have an emergency c-section they put you under... ( but I'm from Germany so I don't know how they handle this situation in the USA)
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

purple_rain_82 wrote:
fossilfinger wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 5:32 am
I had the same case as Joan (the birth wasn't progressing) and I got a spinal for my urgent c-section. If you have an emergency c-section they put you under... ( but I'm from Germany so I don't know how they handle this situation in the USA)
It depends on whether or not you have an epidural already.
But yeah, a "crash" c-section, where they are trying to save you or the baby or both, because someone is in distress, is different from an "urgent" c-section. An urgent one can still be scary, but it's more controlled and nothing like an emergency.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

lwilson1081 wrote:
SlibbidyDew wrote:

No one:

Absolutely no one:

So true. And her sleeping with that fox is not anywhere the same as Brittani sleeping with the llama. What is wrong with her. The llama smells like Crew. Maeve never even held the fox. I seriously think she has made herself believe Maeve was alive.

I think you're right. I think she lives in some fantasy world where Maeve drew breath. She's shown that she obsesses over what Maeve would look like and act like if she had lived. She has a whole life mapped out for Maeve.
When Vera gets married, Joan is going to go on about how Maeve would have looked in her wedding dress. And make Vera carry the fox as her maid of honor.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”