E & J - So many problems, so few vitamins |Part #125

ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: E & J - So many problems, so few vitamins |Part #125

Unread post by ba1006 »

How jealous must Ellie and Jared be that Ruby got a paid deal with Mattel? Jared started this whole YouTube thing and Ruby is blowing them out of the water while their channel is tanking. It can't be easy.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

ba1006 wrote:How jealous must Ellie and Jared be that Ruby got a paid deal with Mattel? Jared started this whole YouTube thing and Ruby is blowing them out of the water while their channel is tanking. It can't be easy.
This is why I have no doubt that Jared is stressed. When they built the house they were making far more than they are now, and their numbers were increasing. They stretched themselves farther financially than Jared will be able to sustain at a 9-5 job he’s qualified for. Bollie isn’t going to pan out long-term, and I do think Jared is smart enough to realize that even if Ellie isn’t. He’s shouldering the burden of having to bring in enough money to support Ellie’s shopping addiction (she has over 60 pairs of shoes!), whole also facing pressure from her to “cut back” on work because of her health. A few years ago Jared would go to the gym in the morning, and now Ellie needs him in the morning so much he can’t even use the treadmill he has in the garage. He is by no means a victim, but I don’t doubt he’s under a tremendous amount of pressure to get back on top again. Perceived success is currency in the Griffith family, and for a brief moment E&J were on top. Now they are even behind Bonnie and Joel who still have a more financially manageable home and have admitted to feeling financial pressures.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by sheltiefan »

HelloSweetie wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:26 am
ba1006 wrote:How jealous must Ellie and Jared be that Ruby got a paid deal with Mattel? Jared started this whole YouTube thing and Ruby is blowing them out of the water while their channel is tanking. It can't be easy.
This is why I have no doubt that Jared is stressed. When they built the house they were making far more than they are now, and their numbers were increasing. They stretched themselves farther financially than Jared will be able to sustain at a 9-5 job he’s qualified for. Bollie isn’t going to pan out long-term, and I do think Jared is smart enough to realize that even if Ellie isn’t. He’s shouldering the burden of having to bring in enough money to support Ellie’s shopping addiction (she has over 60 pairs of shoes!), whole also facing pressure from her to “cut back” on work because of her health. A few years ago Jared would go to the gym in the morning, and now Ellie needs him in the morning so much he can’t even use the treadmill he has in the garage. He is by no means a victim, but I don’t doubt he’s under a tremendous amount of pressure to get back on top again. Perceived success is currency in the Griffith family, and for a brief moment E&J were on top. Now they are even behind Bonnie and Joel who still have a more financially manageable home and have admitted to feeling financial pressures.

I added up E and J's views for the last 4 videos including today and the total was 172,000. Ruby's lowest views on the last 4 videos was yesterday at 211,000-39,000 more than 4 of theirs! I then added the last 4 for Ruby-950,000-wow! YT is their main source of income and no one knows totally how the changes are going to affect everyone after January! Ruby's husband, Kevin is a professor at BYU plus is working with a consulting firm. They are the family using their brain and not totally dependent on YT! On top of all that, Ellie wants a baby even though Jared keeps saying no!
apmfacebook93
Talker
Talker

Unread post by apmfacebook93 »

HelloSweetie wrote:They’ve changed a lot in 10 years....

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201911 ... a990eb.png[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201911 ... eca950.png[/IMG]

Jared went from looking 12 years old to looking 50 years old REAL FAST

PirateWench8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PirateWench8 »

If they're wondering why their views suck all you have to do is look at today's video. Who the heck wants to watch a Halloween Video a week after Halloween?
silverrain
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by silverrain »

I am around Ellie's age and it blows my mind how old both she and Jared look. If I didn't know any better I would assume they were both mid 40s to early 50s.

Unrelated but does anyone know what happened to the land they bought?
Bethypooh51
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Bethypooh51 »

sheltiefan wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:26 am

I added up E and J's views for the last 4 videos including today and the total was 172,000. Ruby's lowest views on the last 4 videos was yesterday at 211,000-39,000 more than 4 of theirs! I then added the last 4 for Ruby-950,000-wow! YT is their main source of income and no one knows totally how the changes are going to affect everyone after January! Ruby's husband, Kevin is a professor at BYU plus is working with a consulting firm. They are the family using their brain and not totally dependent on YT! On top of all that, Ellie wants a baby even though Jared keeps saying no!

I think I heard Ruby saying that Kevin and his good friend just started their own engineering firm. So they will have another stream of income. I am not a Ruby and Kevin fan but they got it right when they started making money on YouTube. Kevin kept his job, although they have remodeled their house they haven’t bought up and moved into a huge home. Ruby started working on her book and now Kevin is starting his own firm. They got it right. This is how you become wealthy and leave an inheritance to your children. Ellie and Jared blew it. Jared didn’t know how to manage his money, they started their second stream of income way too late in the game and now they are trying to get a Podcast going when their channel is failing. It is a shame because they could have done things differently now they are burned out and soon their channel won’t make them enough to live off of. I sure hope they paid off that house before things started going sour.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

silverrain wrote:I am around Ellie's age and it blows my mind how old both she and Jared look. If I didn't know any better I would assume they were both mid 40s to early 50s.

My daughter loves to watch Outdaughtered. Adam Busby just turned 37, and he looks 10 years _younger_ than Jared.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Bethypooh51 wrote:
sheltiefan wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:26 am This is why I have no doubt that Jared is stressed. When they built the house they were making far more than they are now, and their numbers were increasing. They stretched themselves farther financially than Jared will be able to sustain at a 9-5 job he’s qualified for. Bollie isn’t going to pan out long-term, and I do think Jared is smart enough to realize that even if Ellie isn’t. He’s shouldering the burden of having to bring in enough money to support Ellie’s shopping addiction (she has over 60 pairs of shoes!), whole also facing pressure from her to “cut back” on work because of her health. A few years ago Jared would go to the gym in the morning, and now Ellie needs him in the morning so much he can’t even use the treadmill he has in the garage. He is by no means a victim, but I don’t doubt he’s under a tremendous amount of pressure to get back on top again. Perceived success is currency in the Griffith family, and for a brief moment E&J were on top. Now they are even behind Bonnie and Joel who still have a more financially manageable home and have admitted to feeling financial pressures.

I think I heard Ruby saying that Kevin and his good friend just started their own engineering firm. So they will have another stream of income. I am not a Ruby and Kevin fan but they got it right when they started making money on YouTube. Kevin kept his job, although they have remodeled their house they haven’t bought up and moved into a huge home. Ruby started working on her book and now Kevin is starting his own firm. They got it right. This is how you become wealthy and leave an inheritance to your children. Ellie and Jared blew it. Jared didn’t know how to manage his money, they started their second stream of income way too late in the game and now they are trying to get a Podcast going when their channel is failing. It is a shame because they could have done things differently now they are burned out and soon their channel won’t make them enough to live off of. I sure hope they paid off that house before things started going sour.

Ruby has tried to get Kevin to quit his job. When the dad from the Leroys quit his, she was really pushing it. But he's a tenured professor. He's worked really hard to get where he is, and starting an engineering firm as well is smart. If YouTube cuts their revenue in January, they won't be hurting as badly as the Orgills and Funnel Vision, and Ruby's siblings' spouses who don't have the education to replace their YouTube income.
And it's SO stupid, because they had a brush with this type of thing before. Bonnie got demonetized, and instead of learning from it, and squirreling away every penny they can, it's like getting monetization back made them cocky instead of careful. Same with the Orgills. They have been demonetized twice. And after the second time, what did they do? Go to Greece and Europe, and pop out another baby. Their hubris amazes me.

lovingthisforum
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lovingthisforum »

lmmomSD wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 8:14 pm And yeah, they have first world problems. That doesn't mean that Jared doesn't have stress. He has to basically do everything. Princess Ellie is "over" vlogging and doesn'tm seem to contribute jack to their income, unless you count choosing buttons for Bollie, she keeps doctor shopping and coming up with new ailments, and yet expects Jared to maintain their lifestyle.
Meanwhile, views are going down and YT isn't looking like it's going to support them in the style to which Ellie has become accustomed. And she wants another baby and is talking about gender selection. And if she gets her way, she will be going to bed for the duration of the pregnancy and a few months after.
Jared has stress, all right.
If he wasn't such an enabler, and such a willing participant in his own situation, I might actually feel sorry for him.

Yeah, Jared has stress but still pretty superficial stress in my opinion, but getting grey from stress is really a folktale! :)
apmfacebook93
Talker
Talker

Unread post by apmfacebook93 »

lmmomSD wrote:
silverrain wrote:I am around Ellie's age and it blows my mind how old both she and Jared look. If I didn't know any better I would assume they were both mid 40s to early 50s.

My daughter loves to watch Outdaughtered. Adam Busby just turned 37, and he looks 10 years _younger_ than Jared.

It’s funny that you mentioned him, because I usually think Adam looks soooooo old. If you compare his looks from the start of the show to now, he looks pretty terrible (in my opinion.) At least he has quintuplets to blame it on. That would age anyone! Jared just has Ellie to blame.

geezlouise_99
Talker
Talker

Unread post by geezlouise_99 »

Their vlog next Time looks crap on daily bumps they showed what Jackson and ollie are in and said episode two is on Ellie and Jared's channel oh god it was some Thomas the tank engine thing
PirateWench8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PirateWench8 »

apmfacebook93 wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:11 am
lmmomSD wrote:

It’s funny that you mentioned him, because I usually think Adam looks soooooo old. If you compare his looks from the start of the show to now, he looks pretty terrible (in my opinion.) At least he has quintuplets to blame it on. That would age anyone! Jared just has Ellie to blame.

Yes Adam hasn't aged that well in my opinion, but Danielle his wife looks younger than she is. If I was in her shoes with 5 daughters the same age I'd be snow white and in a straight jacket! This is coming from a parent of six, five biological children and one adopted. My adopted son is almost 19 and is currently at tech school with the Air Force. I think he joined the Air Force to get away from the Chaos at home, lol.
GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by GetYouTubesTied »

You know this channel is done when all that's left to talk about is premature graying
jmoysa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jmoysa »

geezlouise_99 wrote:Their vlog next Time looks crap on daily bumps they showed what Jackson and ollie are in and said episode two is on Ellie and Jared's channel oh god it was some Thomas the tank engine thing
I watched that vlog on on the bumps channel because I was curious. I find it hard to believe that fisher price paid these people $$$ for that. I can’t imagine that the mechams are better actors than the Lannings (and they were pretty bad)!
Those two little boys ARE NOT actors!

I just wonder where that’s going to be shown. You can tell it’s not a national ad. If it’s only for YouTube, isn’t it a direct violation of the rule?

At least Jackson was easier to understand.

Toodles123
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Toodles123 »

Suggest titles for the new thread, coming tomorrow morning. Vote for your fave ImageImage

*I like to give you 24 hrs, due to different time zones to suggest titles.

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic? ... source=app

Sent from my LM-X210 using Tapatalk

Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Catface2 »

Hope they enjoy their beach trip.. they won’t be able to afford another one. I bet queen ellie has ALL kinds of energy on vacay. Let me guess..a new baby will pop out in August. :?
geezlouise_99
Talker
Talker

Unread post by geezlouise_99 »

Catface2 wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:58 am Hope they enjoy their beach trip.. they won’t be able to afford another one. I bet queen ellie has ALL kinds of energy on vacay. Let me guess..a new baby will pop out in August. :?
On Jared's recent lot of ppl have mentioned. A baby
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

Catface2 wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:58 am Hope they enjoy their beach trip.. they won’t be able to afford another one. I bet queen ellie has ALL kinds of energy on vacay. Let me guess..a new baby will pop out in August. :?
Absolutely amazing. The YouTube world for E&J appears to be coming to an end so what do they do, go off vacationing. I see denial and this is surprising since their YouTube channel income has to be lower. A family of four children will be more difficult to provide for with the YouTube - FTC changes.
Their Halloween vlog will be one they'll need to declare as directed for children in January with Jared's Halloween character was Mr. Rogers.
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

YTIG60 wrote:
Absolutely amazing. The YouTube world for E&J appears to be coming to an end so what do they do, go off vacationing. I see denial and this is surprising since their YouTube channel income has to be lower. A family of four children will be more difficult to provide for with the YouTube - FTC changes.
Their Halloween vlog will be one they'll need to declare as directed for children in January with Jared's Halloween character was Mr. Rogers.
Did they even announce they were taking yet another break or just don't care enough then to casually mention it in an insta post? Wow....truly in denial

Return to “Ellie and Jared”