djcbcn
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E&J: Take Ellie Away and She's Happy All Day | Part #126

Unread post by djcbcn »

Tiger27 wrote:
djcbcn wrote:I haven't been on here in ages. A tweet Jared made is on the popular page of reddit and made me decide to check their section here. Same ol same I see. Really sad.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk
What was the tweet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It was just a dumb comment he made about the day being great and it turns out it was the day stan lee died. It was just a fluke he was on it honestly.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

geezlouise_99
Talker
Talker

Unread post by geezlouise_99 »

I noticed Tommy has started standing but not walking but Clara and Lucy walk fine and stuff
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

Did they say when they would start vlogging/uploading again. They are home now.
It is hard to believe it looks like what they use to make in a month is what they make in a year. Desperate times.
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

Jared put in a reservation for a Tesla truck.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Cgl33 wrote:Jared put in a reservation for a Tesla truck.
Jared is a moron who is just as materialistic as his wife.

People with far more money than he and Ellie spend much more wisely. Guess that’s why they have far more money!

tn37185mp
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tn37185mp »

Cgl33 wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:32 pm Jared put in a reservation for a Tesla truck.
Not to be a Negative Nancy, but I only know this because my husband is a huge Tesla fan. On Nov 21 Tesla is unveiling their new cybertruck in LA. Jared not purchasing one, but just going to the unveiling of it. It will not be for purchase right now but should be available in the future.
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

tn37185mp wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:16 pm
Cgl33 wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:32 pm Jared put in a reservation for a Tesla truck.
Not to be a Negative Nancy, but I only know this because my husband is a huge Tesla fan. On Nov 21 Tesla is unveiling their new cybertruck in LA. Jared not purchasing one, but just going to the unveiling of it. It will not be for purchase right now but should be available in the future.
Ok, thank you for clearing that up!
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

E&J: Take Ellie Away and She's Happy All Day | Part #126

Oh Jared will 100% be buying a Tesla truck. This is the same man who has to have EVERY new piece of technology the second it comes out. He changes cell phones every few months for goodness sake. But regardless, flying to LA to attend a reveal party for a vehicle you aren’t even planning on purchasing is still fairly ridiculous and wasteful.

He’ll get his Tesla truck, and Ellie will get her gender specific baby.

Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Liz_444 »

HelloSweetie wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:45 pm Oh Jared will 100% be buying a Tesla truck. This is the same man who has to have EVERY new piece of technology the second it comes out. He changes cell phones every few months for goodness sake. But regardless, flying to LA to attend a reveal party for a vehicle you aren’t even planning on purchasing is still fairly ridiculous and wasteful.

He will then drive his new Tesla, with their new baby girl, to a homeless shelter where they will be living.
Mickey123
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mickey123 »

geezlouise_99 wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 6:32 pm I noticed Tommy has started standing but not walking but Clara and Lucy walk fine and stuff
She doesn't want him to walk for some crazy reason. She never works with him at all. She keeps saying she loves it and shoves those horrible pacifiers in his mouth so she can sniff them later ( so gross ) Even 22-year-old Cole was has helping his daughter Posey to walk and she's 10 months.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

A walking toddler is so much harder to control. That’s why it isn’t a priority for Ellie.

Todays drama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Todays drama »

Mickey123 wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:51 am
geezlouise_99 wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 6:32 pm I noticed Tommy has started standing but not walking but Clara and Lucy walk fine and stuff
She doesn't want him to walk for some crazy reason. She never works with him at all. She keeps saying she loves it and shoves those horrible pacifiers in his mouth so she can sniff them later ( so gross ) Even 22-year-old Cole was has helping his daughter Posey to walk and she's 10 months.
Ellie and Jared keep reminding us on video that every child is different with regards to walking. Some start earlier and some are late walkers. They have to practice with him, get his legs strong. Ellie wants so badly to keep him a baby until she gets pregnant with the next one, then Tommy will be shoved to the basement for Jackson and Calvin to watch.
Aspyn and Parker bought a Tesla a few months back before the baby was born. They decided to NOT KEEP IT and returned it. They were taking a Trip to SLC and needed to stop to recharge it. It took an hour or two. They said It would not be a good idea to be hanging around with a baby waiting for the car to charge. They Returned the Tesla and bough a gas powered SUV.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Liz_444 wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:45 pm Oh Jared will 100% be buying a Tesla truck. This is the same man who has to have EVERY new piece of technology the second it comes out. He changes cell phones every few months for goodness sake. But regardless, flying to LA to attend a reveal party for a vehicle you aren’t even planning on purchasing is still fairly ridiculous and wasteful.

He will then drive his new Tesla, with their new baby girl, to a homeless shelter where they will be living.
Do they still have the trailer? They can live in that...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Hannah
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Hannah »

It doesn't help that she was swaddling him until he was 6mo old and after that, she kept putting him in a sack to sleep. Every time they would come to get him after a nap or in the morning, he would be sitting in the crib - not standing. From my experience, babies his age normally are pulling up on the crib rails and standing up long before 12mo of age. His motor development seems delayed quite a bit and I wonder if being bound and/or having no access to use his hands may be contributing to it. They didn't have these sleep "sacks" when my babies were small, but I know there are some in which the hands are not covered. Maybe she should give him a little more access to his hands so he can begin pulling himself up more and strengthening his legs. Babies will learn to walk even without help, but it requires giving a baby access to pull up, stand, and "cruise" along the furniture. When I look around their home and the way it is decorated, I'm not seeing many places or objects where he can do that. Pulling up on those soft, blue ottomans isn't enough. He can't get a good hold on them to pull up like he could a table. A play table with activities on the top of some sort to encourage him would be all that he needs. I see NO baby/toddler toys out in the open in that house. :(
PirateWench8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PirateWench8 »

Hannah wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:21 am
It doesn't help that she was swaddling him until he was 6mo old and after that, she kept putting him in a sack to sleep. Every time they would come to get him after a nap or in the morning, he would be sitting in the crib - not standing. From my experience, babies his age normally are pulling up on the crib rails and standing up long before 12mo of age. His motor development seems delayed quite a bit and I wonder if being bound and/or having no access to use his hands may be contributing to it. They didn't have these sleep "sacks" when my babies were small, but I know there are some in which the hands are not covered. Maybe she should give him a little more access to his hands so he can begin pulling himself up more and strengthening his legs. Babies will learn to walk even without help, but it requires giving a baby access to pull up, stand, and "cruise" along the furniture. When I look around their home and the way it is decorated, I'm not seeing many places or objects where he can do that. Pulling up on those soft, blue ottomans isn't enough. He can't get a good hold on them to pull up like he could a table. A play table with activities on the top of some sort to encourage him would be all that he needs. I see NO baby/toddler toys out in the open in that house. :(
I just noticed on a recent Vlog that she STILL puts him in a sack! I couldn't believe it. The first thought that came to my mind was "no wonder Tommy doesn't walk yet". He's almost 17 months old for goodness sake stop trying to delay his milestones!
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

There is a bit of truth in the ad vlog. When Jared asked Ellie if she knew where Jackson was and she said " Hopefully he is somewhere tiring himself out so he would go to bed-it was bedtime. It was supposed to be acting and funny, but we all know it's how she really felt! :D
amyfalafalagain
Informer
Informer

Unread post by amyfalafalagain »

I think Jackson was cute in the ad. He was so into it.
Kattiness Everdeen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Kattiness Everdeen »

PirateWench8 wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:17 am
Hannah wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:21 am

I just noticed on a recent Vlog that she STILL puts him in a sack! I couldn't believe it. The first thought that came to my mind was "no wonder Tommy doesn't walk yet". He's almost 17 months old for goodness sake stop trying to delay his milestones!
She still puts him in the swaddle sack with his arms pinned all night!? My sister uses the "tank-top style" sleep sack for far longer than normal mothers do (2+ yrs), because she is crazy and thinks a blanket will suffocate them. That being said, they all developed normally. The oldest walked at 9 months and would toddle around with the sleep sack on (my sister didn't believe in sleep training until the third). Tommy is still in an appropriate age range for the sleep sack, but her kids certainly seem delayed compared to every other healthy baby I have known.
amyfalafalagain
Informer
Informer

Unread post by amyfalafalagain »

I’m not so bothered about the sleep sack with Tommy as in Australia they sell these types of sacks or “sleep
Suits” for up to 36 months. I don’t personally do that for that long but I have a friend who does this (maybe Ellie for the same reason) for her kid not to come out of their cot/crib with the sack on they can’t get out of it. I’m not a fan of that but each to their own.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

OMG on Ellie’s Instagram story Tommy is walking around with her electric toothbrush minus the brush part. It’s basically like a mini drill end. It seems she didn’t even know he had it, so who knows how long he was unattended and/or where he got it from. So unsafe if he were to put it in his mouth or lean against it and turn it on.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”