Ellie & Jared: Righteous Ellie wants designer baby! | Part #126

Parktown
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Ellie & Jared: Righteous Ellie wants designer baby! | Part #126

Unread post by Parktown »

They are obviously freaking out on the disaster that is the yellow dress! It is paper thin transparent! They both wore white under shirts to show it! They didn’t seem too pleased when a poster asked if they were wearing sth underneath! It is nothing more than a throw over at the beach! It is going to be fun watching them trying to sell it! Who wants to wear a summer dress in layers, it kind of defeats the purpose!
i_just_cant
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by i_just_cant »

Parktown wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 4:37 pm They are obviously freaking out on the disaster that is the yellow dress! It is paper thin transparent! They both wore white under shirts to show it! They didn’t seem too pleased when a poster asked if they were wearing sth underneath! It is nothing more than a throw over at the beach! It is going to be fun watching them trying to sell it! Who wants to wear a summer dress in layers, it kind of defeats the purpose!
Those white shirts were their Mormon garments! They definitely don't want those showing. Yikes!
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Check out the prices on those hideous clothes. :lol:
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Did you all see Ellie's response to Ruby talking about surviving sexual abuse? She says something about how she is a survivor. And talks about making the choice to get help, and move on.
I mean, I guess it's not something you want to shout from the rooftops, but she overshares everything else. Why not this? I just find it odd that all of a sudden she's popping up on her sister's Instagram saying she went through sexual abuse.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

lmmomSD wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:13 am Did you all see Ellie's response to Ruby talking about surviving sexual abuse? She says something about how she is a survivor. And talks about making the choice to get help, and move on.
I mean, I guess it's not something you want to shout from the rooftops, but she overshares everything else. Why not this? I just find it odd that all of a sudden she's popping up on her sister's Instagram saying she went through sexual abuse.
I'm blocked from Ellie's instagram. Is it Ellie that said she survived sexual abuse or Ruby? I wonder what all that's about.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

lmmomSD wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:13 am Did you all see Ellie's response to Ruby talking about surviving sexual abuse? She says something about how she is a survivor. And talks about making the choice to get help, and move on.
I got the vibe that Ellie was hinting at being sexually abused in their latest podcast.... its terrible, but given Ellie's history of borrowing whatever is "popular" in the moment I have a hard time believing much of what she says...
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:
I got the vibe that Ellie was hinting at being sexually abused in their latest podcast.... its terrible, but given Ellie's history of borrowing whatever is "popular" in the moment I have a hard time believing much of what she says...
I know! It's really awful, because I hate side eyeing someone who says that. But she does tend to jump on bandwagons. And there was the whole Me Too movement recently. Why not say something then? And it's just the way she did it.
To the person who was asking, Ruby was responding to someone who had survived abuse, basically spouting platitudes about how no one can make you feel something without your consent, which totally invalidated what the woman was saying. And Ellie popped in with "as someone who went through sexual abuse"... It was weird. There's a screenshot in Ruby's thread.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Kattiness Everdeen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Kattiness Everdeen »

lmmomSD wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 1:04 pm
FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:
I know! It's really awful, because I hate side eyeing someone who says that. But she does tend to jump on bandwagons. And there was the whole Me Too movement recently. Why not say something then? And it's just the way she did it.
To the person who was asking, Ruby was responding to someone who had survived abuse, basically spouting platitudes about how no one can make you feel something without your consent, which totally invalidated what the woman was saying. And Ellie popped in with "as someone who went through sexual abuse"... It was weird. There's a screenshot in Ruby's thread.

Does anyone have a link & timestamp for the last podcast? This is all very strange. Considering Ellie's history and her poor grasp of the English language, I'm curious to hear her discuss it off the cuff....
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

I don’t know that someone who survived sexual abuse would later describe their awful honeymoon night as “funny.”

Ellie has borrowed many stories and they rarely ever make sense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

I was listening to Ellie IG Instastory talk about waking up with a cold sore saying "damn you Griffith genes." Do you think she doesn't know how this virus is spread?
I question how both Ruby and Ellie responded to the comment about being abuse. It would have been better to acknowledge the viewer's difficult situation with sympathy. I felt they criticized this viewer's experience who had written an insightful response.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Looks like Ellie got her second bunny.

Nice job Jared.

aral12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by aral12 »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202002 ... 5d97d8.jpg[/IMG]

This was the comment if anyone can’t see it

gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

If she was the victim of sexual abuse how was her childhood so magical? It’s really tough to believe anything she says. Even if she was that was the rudest most ignorant thing she could have said. She has no clue what hardships are really like. She feels like her sheltered, privileged life is hard.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

gopedjane wrote:If she was the victim of sexual abuse how was her childhood so magical? It’s really tough to believe anything she says. Even if she was that was the rudest most ignorant thing she could have said. She has no clue what hardships are really like. She feels like her sheltered, privileged life is hard.

She was engaged by the age of 17. She married when she was still a child. If anything did happen, it was absolutely a crime. I find it hard to believe this information is just coming out now after all the honeymoon and sex jokes, anxiety talk, etc. At any rate, she doesn’t need to be dismissing someone else’s response to it and preaching her own gospel about it. She doesn’t know that person’s story any more than we know hers.

As an abuse survivor myself, I hate to speculate or dismiss when it comes to abuse, but I can’t help but feel like this is another case of Ellie borrowing a story for attention and sympathy. If it isn’t, I can’t help but wonder if what she’s talking about as abuse was actually her sleeping with a boyfriend who promised he would marry her? She’s mentioned kissing tons of boys before, and we know she wanted to be married asap. This could also explain why her honeymoon night with Jared was awkward if she had more experience that he did.

Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

I’m going to choose to believe her because I believe that we need to believe survivors. If she’s lying, that’s between her and God. Maybe she discovered something in her history was sexual abuse in her therapy. Or maybe she buried it that it didn’t come up until therapy. Not every survivor has a terrible first time or sexual history.

It makes Jennifer’s comments of choosing to be happy that much more sickening. Not saying that she knew, but the whole choosing to be happy is f*cked up when it comes to things like abuse.
Todays drama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Todays drama »

I don't think Ellie was saying that SHE is a survivor of sexual abuse, but she was supporting Ruby talking to the survivor. Ellie saying "as a survivor of sexual abuse" ....meaning the person Ruby was talking about, you can not let it make you feel like a victim without your consent. At least this is the way I took it. How many times Ellie has written a post on IG and we have to read it a couple times to understand what she is saying?
I pray the she wasn't abused, you never truly get over it. But if she is a survivor, hopefully she got the help she and any survivor needs.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Todays drama wrote:I don't think Ellie was saying that SHE is a survivor of sexual abuse, but she was supporting Ruby talking to the survivor. Ellie saying "as a survivor of sexual abuse" ....meaning the person Ruby was talking about, you can not let it make you feel like a victim without your consent. At least this is the way I took it. How many times Ellie has written a post on IG and we have to read it a couple times to understand what she is saying?
I pray the she wasn't abused, you never truly get over it. But if she is a survivor, hopefully she got the help she and any survivor needs.
I don't think that's what she meant. She said "I'm sorry for what you went through from a victim of sexual abuse".
And I know it's not Ruby's thread, but her saying that victims of abuse can "just leave" proves she knows f*ck all about abuse and the dynamics of the situation.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Site won't let me edit-- too slow. But she also said "I have the choice to get help". If she had meant the person Ruby was responding to, she would have said _you_ have the choice.

shel_xo27

Unread post by shel_xo27 »

does anyone listen to their podcast? I listened to their newest about talking with Jackson On sexual Safety. Now I’m all for talking to your kids about the safety part. Not allowing anyone to touch, telling if someone has tried to. Okay, but the “organic conversation” Ellie and Jackson just so happened to have on the couch? I have kids, my oldest is almost 8. We’ve talked about privates and she knows Where a baby comes from. But I don’t think it’s tori ally appropriate to talk about a mom ripping while having a baby????? Jackson most definitely did not just know this out of absolutely no where. And I most certainly do not believe Ellie and jered have “never” talked about wanting, and or trying to have a “baby sister”. Jackson asks for a baby sister, talks to Ellie’s belly about getting a new baby. Th ru are just weird.
xracer4844
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by xracer4844 »

their podcast episode about Jackson asking all these questions is totally ridiculous. To the best of my knowledge, 4-year-olds don't think this way..." babies come from your belly? babies come out of your vagina? does it hurt? is their pain, does it bleed? does it rip?"...not the typical thought process of a 4-year-old in my opinion. That whole conversation sounded completely false...ALSO when Jared and Ellie say, we never talk about wanting babies or talk about trying to have babies in front of the kids, like Jackson is just thinking of these things all on his own...THAT IS FALSE.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”