Ellie and Jared: Hide and Seek....guess where Mommy is.....in bed! | Part #128

Sickandtired
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Ellie and Jared: Hide and Seek....guess where Mommy is.....in bed! | Part #128

Unread post by Sickandtired »

roseter wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 6:15 pm What is with the walk in wardrobe being off the bathroom? I noticed B&J did that with the meth house too. I’m not American so wondering if it’s a normal thing to do there and maybe just strange to me?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It’s actually pretty common in the US.
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Ellie and Jared: Hide and Seek....guess where Mommy is.....in bed! | Part #128

Unread post by YTIG60 »

HelloSweetie wrote:I don’t think Jared has stumbled onto some lucrative kind of business. E&J used to budget and only had a “small” mortgage over 15 years like Dave Ramsey preaches (he says to take it over 15 years buy pay it off as fast as you can). Now they are taking their debts and putting them all together in one larger mortgage taken over 30 years. It’s no different than consolidating at a lower interest rate (and longer period) instead of cutting back like MANY people do who have overextended themselves. At the rate Jared appears to be aging, I don’t think he has 30 years of hard work in him to cover $4k+ a month in debt repayment. It isn’t just that his hair is turning grey, he looks a mess physically. He’s only 32.

Jared spend two months making one vlog (Virtual House Tour Walkthrough) that will not advance a career or YouTube channel. Was it worth all this time based on views...no. This type of work he did with the vlog isn’t likely a lucrative business, but a hobby.
If Jared is experiencing chronic pain, it will age you quicker. He doesn’t look healthy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Mrs_Bass
Wallflower
Wallflower

Re: Ellie and Jared: Hide and Seek....guess where Mommy is.....in bed! | Part #128

Unread post by Mrs_Bass »

In Bonnies latest Instagram post, I see a bump. I’ve seen Ellie “healthy” and I’ve seen her pregnant. She definitely looks pregnant to me.
LittleRus
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LittleRus »

Mrs_Bass wrote:In Bonnies latest Instagram post, I see a bump. I’ve seen Ellie “healthy” and I’ve seen her pregnant. She definitely looks pregnant to me.
Ellie 100% looks pregnant in that picture

sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

The start of the vlog was so so stupid!!! E and J got on my nerves on how childish they were acting! Speeding up the playback is great-that way it's over faster!
Ohnonotme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ohnonotme »

Calvin is the most mature person in that family.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Z3phyr
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Z3phyr »

If she’s pregnant, she doesn’t look well or healthy. She’s bloated and sallow.

It’s strange to me that Ellie, at her current age, looks older than her mother Jennifer did when she started vlogging.
LittleRus
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LittleRus »

She looks pregnant to me. She also said in her IG stories that her and Jared are having pictures taken. Stay turned for an announcement. Guarantee it’s a girl

zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

LittleRus wrote:Image

She looks pregnant to me. She also said in her IG stories that her and Jared are having pictures taken. Stay turned for an announcement. Guarantee it’s a girl

Wtf is she wearing? My daughter wore skirts like that when she was TWO
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

That definitely looks like a baby bump. What Ellie wants, Ellie gets. Betting that if they did IVF for a girl, they will pretend that Heavenly Father finally gifted them with a girl because He is so pleased with how they live their lives.
Not gonna rant about how much that smug "we're successful because God is pleased with us" attitude of Ellie's irritates me. Because when bad things happen to them, it's never because they aren't good people...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

NormalName
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by NormalName »

Their obsession with having a girl just hits me the wrong way for some reason. Like when Bonnie had a gender reveal for Lincoln she said she’d be happy with either but she cried when she found out it was a boy. Idk how I’d feel if I grew up having video proof that I was the “wrong” gender. Maybe it’s just me..
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

NormalName wrote:Their obsession with having a girl just hits me the wrong way for some reason. Like when Bonnie had a gender reveal for Lincoln she said she’d be happy with either but she cried when she found out it was a boy. Idk how I’d feel if I grew up having video proof that I was the “wrong” gender. Maybe it’s just me..
I'm with you. Carlie Butler and Mindy Bingham both say their daughters "completed" them and they "finally felt fulfilled" after having their daughters. Missy Lanning had really obvious gender disappointment, because she says she wanted to be best friends with her daughter like she is with her mom. None of them take into account that the longed for daughter is going to be a person with thoughts and feelings and interests of her own. They assume that just because she is a girl, she will like pink and take ballet and have tea parties. It's really annoying. My daughter hates pink and plays basketball. I would never say that she is a disappointment, or act like I'm anything but incredibly proud of her.

justmeelinex
Talker
Talker

Unread post by justmeelinex »

Ellie & Jared are doing a photo shoot. I bet it’s a pregnancy announcement.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

lmmomSD wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 9:09 pm That definitely looks like a baby bump. What Ellie wants, Ellie gets. Betting that if they did IVF for a girl, they will pretend that Heavenly Father finally gifted them with a girl because He is so pleased with how they live their lives.
Not gonna rant about how much that smug "we're successful because God is pleased with us" attitude of Ellie's irritates me. Because when bad things happen to them, it's never because they aren't good people...

If she did do IVF for gender selection, they will never tell us. They would get so much backlash for playing God.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Oh, you're right. She'll never tell. She'll say it's because of sweet Jackson, the "old soul" praying for a baby sister.
He's not an old soul. He's been manipulated and has figured out how to get attention and praise from his cold, self absorbed mama. And he's been parentified at a very early age. Poor kid.

YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

It does look like a baby bump, but I was certain Julie was pregnant with a dress she was wearing in a Christmas vlog at her parents a couple of years back and I was wrong. But my guess is E+J has been trying for number four for a while. I would expect an announcement soon then especially with Julie telling viewers she's pregnant. If they did gender selection, the cost can be upwards of 20K, but for E+J, money is no object. :|
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

The only reason I would be surprised to find that they have conceived now is because of the timing. Ellie loves her attention “fixes” and this would be using up two at once. I think she’s smarter than that. Jared is an idiot for doing either and expecting it to finally make her happy. They’ll be selling this house and moving back to Logan within 3 years. I’d put money on it.

actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

If she's not pregnant could she be going through egg retrieval? ;)
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

actuallydear wrote:If she's not pregnant could she be going through egg retrieval? ;)
The queen of medical vlogging? I can’t imagine her keeping it a secret. They lie all the time, so it wouldn’t be a stretch to say they’d just cry infertility and say they have to do IVF because of that. I don’t see Ellie giving up that chance to gain attention and sympathy, and it would help them buy their house with the increased views.

Ellie had that unflattering picture in white pants a few months ago where she looked very full in the pelvic area too so we can’t trust pictures alone. So many missed opportunities for a couple with a dying YT channel though. If Jared does have an outside job, then it’s going to be hard to do that and watch Tommy all day once Ellie uses the baby as an excuse to withdraw. I’ve lost all sympathy for him. He’s a sucker for punishment.

imoverit
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by imoverit »

I would be surprised that she showed herself in that skirt picture if she was actually pregnant and trying to hide a bump. I'm not sure if I see them having another kid honestly, I think it's possible Ellie has actually realized she has reached her limit and hardly even wants the kids she already has. I guess we'll see how much influence the culture she lives in has on her.

Also, I never, ever want anyone to forget how Ellie and Jared spoke about their first pregnancy before they found out it would be a boy. They said in almost every vlog at that time that they would love the baby more if it was a boy. Then they'd pretend to be kidding, and immediately say but they're actually serious. That's not how any parents should talk (publicly), let alone two who supposedly had so much trouble conceiving... So yeah, karma is a bitch.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”