Ellie + Jared Part 1

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: Ellieandjared Part 1

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

MKitty wrote:Sorry lol. I didn't mean to cause all this. xD :-o
Oh! You didn't start anything. I can totally see why people would think he was harsh. Just adding what I know from my unfortunate experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ilsa
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Ilsa »

I feel like they are going to have a hard time accepting they should be more calm around Calvin. This baby is scared by flipping Jackson in the air and all of the screaming
momto6
Talker
Talker

Unread post by momto6 »

Calvin will catch on soon. :) No need for them to walk on egg shells around him. He'll be used to the noise and chaos soon enough. ;) Plus, at least E and J interact with their kids, unlike many other YTers.
angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

momto6 wrote:Calvin will catch on soon. :) No need for them to walk on egg shells around him. He'll be used to the noise and chaos soon enough. ;) Plus, at least E and J interact with their kids, unlike many other YTers.
totally agree. If you completely walk on eggshells around babies, lots of people believe you'll end up with a kid who can only sleep in absolute quiet/darkness. On the other hand, if you continue to be loud/normal, kids will learn to sleep when/where they can. That's one thing Shay has said that I believe to be true and real wisdom.
Ilsa
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Ilsa »

momto6 wrote:Calvin will catch on soon. :) No need for them to walk on egg shells around him. He'll be used to the noise and chaos soon enough. ;) Plus, at least E and J interact with their kids, unlike many other YTers.
I really like how they play with Jackson and his cousins but throwing their kid up to the ceiling is where I draw the line :) Wouldn't want for Jared to drop him on the head
Arieya
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Arieya »

angelfire89 wrote:
totally agree. If you completely walk on eggshells around babies, lots of people believe you'll end up with a kid who can only sleep in absolute quiet/darkness. On the other hand, if you continue to be loud/normal, kids will learn to sleep when/where they can. That's one thing Shay has said that I believe to be true and real wisdom.
This!! Not to mention Jackson still needs to be able to run around, be wild, and play. Try telling a toddler to settle down lol. Not going to happen. Calvin will get used to it fast though :)
rodgerdodger
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rodgerdodger »

Arieya wrote:
angelfire89 wrote:
This!! Not to mention Jackson still needs to be able to run around, be wild, and play. Try telling a toddler to settle down lol. Not going to happen. Calvin will get used to it fast though :)
As much as I have qualms about the Shaytards, ESPECIALLY Shay, he is 100% right about this. Having siblings hold and play with newborns is great I mean as long as the parent is watching of course. When I was little I read this picture book about this family of seven kids who just got a new sibling. This nanny came in and tried to get the newborn to sleep so she made all seven kids be quiet. Then, the baby woke up and cried and in the end the only way the baby could sleep was with all the noise that his siblings made lol. It was a cute book and it was true too!
hi_bye
Talker
Talker

Unread post by hi_bye »

I was so happy she switched doctors when she moved, there were many instances where you could tell she was so frustrated with her doctor but didn't want to say anything negative. From what we heard, he didn't seem very nice or responsible (them having to hunt him down for results). But I don't know him personally so just going off vlogs. She seemed more at ease with this new doctor and he was so warm :)

Anyway, slightly OT. Ellie posted Calvin shares his birthday with 2 cousins, I know at least with Bonnie they are close, so what do y'all think they will do about birthdays?? Share? Do it on other days? I know the 1st will be special but wondering about the rest...just a random thought.
usmellllikesnow
BANNED
BANNED

Unread post by usmellllikesnow »

I love Ellie and Jared. I am totally addicted!

I also thought he was gay for at least the first month I watched. Now, I'm not so sure any more. I think maybe it's just his personality and I hardly notice it now.

I think they are great parents and they seem to really like each other. The one thing that bugs me about their vlogs is all the infomercials they do now. I don't watch any other vlogs as much as theirs, so maybe that is normal.

I just started watching Samika vlogs lately, but I haven't seen enough to know if they do it also.
imsobored
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by imsobored »

hi_bye wrote:
Anyway, slightly OT. Ellie posted Calvin shares his birthday with 2 cousins, I know at least with Bonnie they are close, so what do y'all think they will do about birthdays?? Share? Do it on other days? I know the 1st will be special but wondering about the rest...just a random thought.
imsobored
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by imsobored »

hi_bye wrote:
If they're anything like my parents they'll just teach the kids to accept the fact that they share their birthdays. My sister shared her birthday with our cousin, and some years they'd have a shared party and some years they wouldn't. In addition, all four of our birthdays are within 6 weeks, so some years my parents would throw us one big party. I think it teaches kids that they're not the center of the universe. As an adult, I enjoy my birthday but I don't really care about it that much, and I often forget that it's my birthday to begin with. Let's compare this to Missy who thinks she's so important and special for the whole week before her birthday - I would much rather raise kids to be less self involved.
momto6
Talker
Talker

Unread post by momto6 »

OT: When do you think E and J will have their next baby? Do you think they will be as close in age as these two? Or further apart? Or maybe even closer?
Greys Encyclopedia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Greys Encyclopedia »

I think they'll just let it happen like they did this last time. I can't imagine them wanting to go on birth control for very long, if at all, because of their past.
usmellllikesnow
BANNED
BANNED

Unread post by usmellllikesnow »

I think they are gonna have their hands full with two babies now! She might want to be more careful this time around. I know she wants more kids, but three under the age of 3 would be a NIGHTMARE.
hi_bye
Talker
Talker

Unread post by hi_bye »

momto6 wrote:OT: When do you think E and J will have their next baby? Do you think they will be as close in age as these two? Or further apart? Or maybe even closer?
I thought she had said she wanted two kids close in age then a gap then two other kids close in age...maybe it was someone else.

I have also shared birthdays with my cousins, nbd, in fact it was fun because there was more cake lol. But tbh I love doing the whole "birthmonth" and "birthweek" nonsense.

momto6
Talker
Talker

Unread post by momto6 »

hi_bye wrote:
momto6 wrote:OT: When do you think E and J will have their next baby? Do you think they will be as close in age as these two? Or further apart? Or maybe even closer?
I thought she had said she wanted two kids close in age then a gap then two other kids close in age...maybe it was someone else.

I have also shared birthdays with my cousins, nbd, in fact it was fun because there was more cake lol. But tbh I love doing the whole "birthmonth" and "birthweek" nonsense.

I think you're right. I think she said that in her Q&A video about how many kids they want.
kwhite5678
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kwhite5678 »

momto6 wrote:
hi_bye wrote:

I think you're right. I think she said that in her Q&A video about how many kids they want.
She said that's what she wanted originally but then said that she will be happy if they have all their kids close and then raise them because of the infertility issues they've had.

missye3
Talker
Talker

Unread post by missye3 »

usmelllikesnow wrote:I think they are gonna have their hands full with two babies now! She might want to be more careful this time around. I know she wants more kids, but three under the age of 3 would be a NIGHTMARE.
I had three under three (now 1,2 ,& 3 year olds) definitely NOT a nightmare.
Haha.
Deadhead_kay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Deadhead_kay »

Hell I know a woman who will have 6 under 3. I fear for her sanity though lmao
Just the opinion of an internet stranger. Don't take anything personally, for your own sake as well as mine.
PrettyLittleLiar
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PrettyLittleLiar »

Three under three is defiantly not a nightmare. My third son was born a month before my oldest turned three. There 4,3, and 1 now. I like closer age gaps. I wonder if Jared will get the snip when their done having kids. There going to have all there kids young. I couldn't imagine being on birth control for 10 plus years.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”