Ellie + Jared Part 5

meganshay
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Ellie + Jared Part 5

Unread post by meganshay »

What is up with the sunglasses in the video?!

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
formerctfxcer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by formerctfxcer »

liveyourlife22 wrote:OT, but what is it with these you tubers celebrating Christmas already? I saw a mini Christmas tree at the Lump's house and Ellie was watching Polar Express! It's not that big of a deal but Its till over 2 weeks from thanksgiving, why are you already celebrating something that's 6 weeks away?

I think that's more of a personal preference thing rather than a youtuber thing. If I wouldn't receive backlash from people, my house would be decorated already. I've been listening to Christmas music every day for weeks.

Then again, I also started watching Halloween movies in August haha. I just love certain holidays!!
meganshay
Informer
Informer

Have you watched any of the DWTS dancer's vlogs? There's a few with E&J.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
meganshay
Informer
Informer

meganshay
Informer
Informer

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Jared mentions at the beginning that he just got off the phone with Ellie (who would have just seen him an hour or so earlier).

Then he's on the phone again after he finds his pants.

He's super low key and almost preoccupied this whole vlog. Do you think they were fighting because Jared didn't stay home to look after her? If this is the natural Jared, it would make sense, because I remember I used to think he was boring when they first started hanging with B&M.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

staceyeileen wrote:
Whatshesaid_2015 wrote:What was with Jared wearing shades during the Q&A? Be the shadows it clearly wasn't a bright and sunny day. Heeven hadthem on in the elevater!
He is desperately trying to be Casey Neistat. Even the whole idea of a weekly Q&A is from Casey. Casey does a weekly Q&A, and he usually does them in different locations, often outside like Jared did today. It's starting to piss me off how much he is copying him. If Jared starts doing a ton of time lapses, that'll be Casey too.
A couple other people said this in the comments! They said it in a positive way of course, but that's funny you noticed it too Image
meganshay
Informer
Informer

Oh my hell. Sorry about the multiple postings. The app isn't my friend tonight.
I don't know who Casey Neistat is! It's amazing how big YouTube is ... Yet certain vloggers (Bryan, I'm talking about you!) think they're all that.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Just went and watched a recent vlog of Casey's. Wow, I totally see it. Casey seems to put so much effort into his vlogs. It's people like him that deserve a ton of subs and success, not people like B&J that are just vlog a couple minutes a day, gain inspiration from others' ideas and pretend to really be something.
karmarosee
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by karmarosee »

Ooooh Jared is away and Ellie is at her moms, what a shocker -.-
staceyeileen
Informer
Informer

Unread post by staceyeileen »

HelloSweetie1 wrote:Just went and watched a recent vlog of Casey's. Wow, I totally see it. Casey seems to put so much effort into his vlogs. It's people like him that deserve a ton of subs and success, not people like B&J that are just vlog a couple minutes a day, gain inspiration from others' ideas and pretend to really be something.
Casey's vlogs are amazing really, but a lot of people are starting to imitate him. I guess it's inevitable because he is really original. He works his ass off though. I don't know how he manages to produce such professional content every single day. Casey's vlog is the first thing I watch in my YT feed.

I just realized that Casey now has 1.5 million subs. Which is amazing, because he just hit 1 million 2 months ago.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

staceyeileen wrote:
HelloSweetie1 wrote:Just went and watched a recent vlog of Casey's. Wow, I totally see it. Casey seems to put so much effort into his vlogs. It's people like him that deserve a ton of subs and success, not people like B&J that are just vlog a couple minutes a day, gain inspiration from others' ideas and pretend to really be something.
Casey's vlogs are amazing really, but a lot of people are starting to imitate him. I guess it's inevitable because he is really original. He works his ass off though. I don't know how he manages to produce such professional content every single day. Casey's vlog is the first thing I watch in my YT feed.
I totally subbed too. I'm super annoyed now because all this time I thought Jared was original and Bryan kept ripping off his ideas, but now I see he rips then off too!

These boys need to get real jobs. At least the "old school" vloggers like Shay, Charles Trippy, Casey all have side projects they work on too. They don't rely on YT as their sole source of income. (Bryan's music doesn't count because it's tied to his sub count and not any sort of talent). Pretty soon the YT market will flood and Jared and Bryan will be annoyed that other vloggers are stealing their ideas.
staceyeileen
Informer
Informer

Unread post by staceyeileen »

Casey has only been daily vlogging since April. I actually think he started doing it partly as a way to promote his new company, Beme. You know, because he has a real job. He didn't even have the ads on the vlog until recently. He is definitely not in it for the money.

Ok, I'm going to stop crushing on him now.
WhatSheSaid
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by WhatSheSaid »

meganshay wrote:Have you watched any of the DWTS dancer's vlogs? There's a few with E&J.

Just watched their vlog in which Jared is very much a feature. They closed the vlog expressing gratitude that they hit 800 subscribers. Their channel showed nearly 1,400 when I watched, but had only about 420 views. Interestingly, Jared seemed very subdued and definitely distracted. I don't even recall a big toothy grin from him. He was actually somewhat likeable. I can't imagine why he was so quiet. It was quite the contrast with his picture on the DWTS set he posted to instagram.
FJ_Lanning
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by FJ_Lanning »

Is the Q&A in the latest DWTS vlog?

Horrible... My mom made me watch DWTS AGAIN tonight because she missed it last night.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

staceyeileen wrote:Casey has only been daily vlogging since April. I actually think he started doing it partly as a way to promote his new company, Beme. You know, because he has a real job. He didn't even have the ads on the vlog until recently. He is definitely not in it for the money.

Ok, I'm going to stop crushing on him now.
I totally fangirl over him. He's so badass! Check out his "Snowboarding in New York" video. So cool. I'm probably old enough to be his mom. But I love watching his vlogs.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
meganshay
Informer
Informer

FJ_Lanning wrote:Is the Q&A in the latest DWTS vlog?

Horrible... My mom made me watch DWTS AGAIN tonight because she missed it last night.
Yes, it's just Jared outside with his sunglasses on. They apparently want to do q&a on Sundays in the future.

GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

meganshay wrote:

Yes, it's just Jared outside with his sunglasses on. They apparently want to do q&a on Sundays in the future.

He didn't pick my question about An update on calvins neck and PT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MKitty
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MKitty »

gymchick43 wrote:
meganshay wrote:

He didn't pick my question about An update on calvins neck and PT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It might be a sensitive topic or he doesn't want to talk about it without Ellie. Hopefully they'll talk about it soon though.
bam
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bam »

i am watching bonnie's vlog and omg, jackson is such a big boy walking with his cousins to the store <3

Return to “Ellie and Jared”