Ellie + Jared Part 5

wildchild22
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Ellie + Jared Part 5

Unread post by wildchild22 »

I honestly can't stand watching their vlogs anymore. Jared tries to act SOO much like ShayCarl. Each time i watch their videos it literally gets more and more obvious. Seriously, if you ever just watch Shay's mannerisms and then transfer over to Ellie and Jared's channel you can so clearly see that Jared is trying way too hard to be like Shay. Even when watching Jared on the Daily Bumps channel (recent vlog) you could see him acting like Shay (saying what Shay says to his children and doing it just how Shay does it). idk. I use to watch them and not think this at all. In fact at first sometimes there would be little moments where it seemed like Brian would try to act like Shay or even Cullen (but not enough for it to annoy me). Now I feel like each of them are able to be themselves on their channel without trying to be like one of the most famous vloggers on Youtube while it still seems like Jared can't get passed it and is actually getting worse.
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

Just watched the vlog. Ugh they seriously went back to Ellie's place for lunch and then Ellie went back to her moms. Because in her own worlds she doesn't like to sleep byherself. I wonder if she ever has? She went straight from high school living with parents to living with Jared so I guess it makes sense? Just makes me eye roll forever. Jared vlogged talking to Ellie on the phone twice who knows how many times we didn't see. They way Jared asked Ellie if _today_ was a good day for her confirmed that she was probs bitching to him the whole day in yesterday's vlog. I'm just bitter and jealous, I want to be able to take a bath and naps while my hubby is at work and my mother takes care of me and my babies. #notreally. I like being independent, Ellie has a real case of learned helplessness. She will be one of those wives that if the husband passes away she won't know how to pump gas/cope with everyday activities because she never had to do anything byherself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
WhatSheSaid
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by WhatSheSaid »

HelloSweetie1 wrote:This was the one I watched....

http://youtu.be/zQlqdPfq8yQ

Half the things I thought were Jared's cute touches are in it.

Also, here's a docu style vid of his that went viral.

http://youtu.be/bzE-IMaegzQ

Best travel video I've ever seen and the biking video has 15 million views! I'll probably sub by the end of the day. It's a shame Jared feels he can steal from other creators and make an effective video. He'd be better served finding and developing his own style.
WhatSheSaid
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by WhatSheSaid »

gymchick43 wrote:Just watched the vlog. Ugh they seriously went back to Ellie's place for lunch and then Ellie went back to her moms. Because in her own worlds she doesn't like to sleep byherself. I wonder if she ever has? She went straight from high school living with parents to living with Jared so I guess it makes sense? Just makes me eye roll forever. Jared vlogged talking to Ellie on the phone twice who knows how many times we didn't see. They way Jared asked Ellie if _today_ was a good day for her confirmed that she was probs bitching to him the whole day in yesterday's vlog. I'm just bitter and jealous, I want to be able to take a bath and naps while my hubby is at work and my mother takes care of me and my babies. #notreally. I like being independent, Ellie has a real case of learned helplessness. She will be one of those wives that if the husband passes away she won't know how to pump gas/cope with everyday activities because she never had to do anything byherself.

I agree with you, Ellie has a bad case of learned helplessness. I'm not sure why it irks me so much, I just know that it does. It's good that she admitted it, now I wish she'd work on it and strive to be more independent. Honestly, she's got two kids, she is not alone. For their sake she needs to grow up and learn to get by without always having to have Jared by her side. I don't know why her family enables her, it isn't healthy.
az2639
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by az2639 »

These girls act like just that...GIRLS!!! Not women...girls! Why the hell do they have children if they can't take care of them on their own. It's ridiculous!!! It makes me so mad when so many women, including myself, have husbands who work a normal 9-5 job and have no family near to help. They can't even be alone for a full day without needing mommy's help...and that's sad. At the end of the day, although it is hard, I have the satisfaction of knowing that I did it...on my own!!!

But in their world, as long as they can breastfeed, all is well with the world and nothing else matters.

karmarosee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by karmarosee »

az2639 wrote:These girls act like just that...GIRLS!!! Not women...girls! Why the hell do they have children if they can't take care of them on their own. It's ridiculous!!! It makes me so mad when so many women, including myself, have husbands who work a normal 9-5 job and have no family near to help. They can't even be alone for a full day without needing mommy's help...and that's sad. At the end of the day, although it is hard, I have the satisfaction of knowing that I did it...on my own!!!

But in their world, as long as they can breastfeed, all is well with the world and nothing else matters.

Thank you! I said the same thing aswell. These two are so freaking predictable with him away on "business" and Ellie running to mommys house so she can nap and have a nice little lush bath ready for her. I cant take it when she calls herself a SAHM. Thats so insulting to us REAL SAHM that do it all on our own without help while our husbands work. Aww poor little Ellie doesn't wanna sleep alone, well guess what no one wants to sleep alone but thats what you gotta do when you're a mother. Smh suck it up, put your big girl panties on and take care of your own damn kids on your own.

I laughed at the part after she took a bath and saw that cal had woken up and she was all smiley like omg he woke up but yeaa your mommy is holding him & shes probably gonna put him back to sleep while you relax.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

I'm shocked she wasn't in Bonnie's bed and kicked poor Joel to the couch...again.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Ellie + Jared Part 5

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

I am so glad a few other moms have joined this board and find Ellie's comments ignorant. The last time Ellie was home alone and she went to stay at Bonnie's, this board was VERY different and many people had the opinion "I'm sure she's being nice and went there to help Bonnie". Forget the fact that we actually saw her at Bonnie's being waited on, and then that she bragged about how nice it is to have a clean house to go home to, after Jackson made a mess with sprinkles all over Bonnie's floor . Finally someone else sees what I see!

Why is it that Ellie and Missy want to do the whole sanctimommy thing, but aren't willing to actually put in the work of having their kids on their own? Do they realize they are full of crap? It seems like it's the moms that have the most help that complain the hardest, I wonder if this is because those of us without have learned how to make things manageable? It's interesting. They do realize being a SAHM doesn't mean missing a bubble bath or nap once in awhile if your husband works in his office right?

I don't care if Ellie has anxiety about staying alone or what it is. If she's going to keep having children she needs to grow up. How can she teach them to be strong individuals, if she models weakness herself? She had a responsibility to not have children if she can't take care of them properly. It doesn't matter how bad she wants them. Ellie is from the generation where "everyone is a winner". She thinks she gets a reward for everything she does. Sorry Princess, motherhood isn't like that. You don't always get a nap because you had a hard night, or flowers because your husband went to work. Not in the real world anyway.
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Ellie + Jared Part 5

Unread post by PostyMcPosterston »

I don't understand... My husband works out of town and is home a max of 6 days a month. I'm a SAHM, enjoying a lush bath and reading and responding to ytmd. My huge house (only mentioning for comparison to E&J) is spic and span. My family lives nearby and I avoid them if anything. Wtf is so damn hard about her life?

PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

^^^^ just adding, to be fair, I'm 9 months pregnant and only have a toddler a couple months older than Jackson. I could eat my words when I add the second, like she did. I will definitely own up to it and reference this post if I become incapable of handling my children alone and taking a bath when they sleep.

karmarosee
Gossiper
Gossiper

HelloSweetie1 wrote:I am so glad a few other moms have joined this board and find Ellie's comments ignorant. The last time Ellie was home alone and she went to stay at Bonnie's, this board was VERY different and many people had the opinion "I'm sure she's being nice and went there to help Bonnie". Forget the fact that we actually saw her at Bonnie's being waited on, and then that she bragged about how nice it is to have a clean house to go home to, after Jackson made a mess with sprinkles all over Bonnie's floor Image. Finally someone else sees what I see!

Why is it that Ellie and Missy want to do the whole sanctimommy thing, but aren't willing to actually put in the work of having their kids on their own? Do they realize they are full of crap? It seems like it's the moms that have the most help that complain the hardest, I wonder if this is because those of us without have learned how to make things manageable? It's interesting. They do realize being a SAHM doesn't mean missing a bubble bath or nap once in awhile if your husband works in his office right?

I don't care if Ellie has anxiety about staying alone or what it is. If she's going to keep having children she needs to grow up. How can she teach them to be strong individuals, if she models weakness herself? She had a responsibility to not have children if she can't take care of them properly. It doesn't matter how bad she wants them. Ellie is from the generation where "everyone is a winner". She thinks she gets a reward for everything she does. Sorry Princess, motherhood isn't like that. You don't always get a nap because you had a hard night, or flowers because your husband went to work. Not in the real world anyway.
Yes to everything you said! Im a REAL SAHM, no family nearby, hubby works all day. Sometimes I dont even get to shower until the nighttime because im cooking, cleaning and taking care of my kids on my own. Would I love a nap? Of course I would who wouldnt but Ellie getd to nap, eat calmly, have nice long lush baths, gifts for doing shit she's supposed to be doing anyways and still complains!!
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

lurkymclurkerston wrote:^^^^ just adding, to be fair, I'm 9 months pregnant and only have a toddler a couple months older than Jackson. I could eat my words when I add the second, like she did. I will definitely own up to it and reference this post if I become incapable of handling my children alone and taking a bath when they sleep.

Not gonna lie, it will get harder, but you will adjust and deal. I don't think her life is hard at all. I think SHE thinks it is because she's heard a mom's job is hard, so now she hams that up and acts like she's Mother Theresa because she BFs, bakes and cleans. Jared called her Supermom the other day because she BF while she was walking Image. You know, because it's not like there are moms out there like Bonnie that manage to do it all. BF, get the kids in their Halloween costumes (of their choosing), do Olivia's hair and makeup, do her own makeup/hair, make lunch for everyone, do Ellie's makeup, hand out candy to T or Ters and continue to BF in between ALL DAY. That's more like a real mom. Ellie is still acting like an aunt. She gets involved when it's fun, but sits back otherwise. What a joke. I wish they would all stop enabling her before she gets pregnant with baby #3 that she can't handle.
karmarosee
Gossiper
Gossiper

lurkymclurkerston wrote:^^^^ just adding, to be fair, I'm 9 months pregnant and only have a toddler a couple months older than Jackson. I could eat my words when I add the second, like she did. I will definitely own up to it and reference this post if I become incapable of handling my children alone and taking a bath when they sleep.

No you wont trust me! You will do just fine, I have a 2 year old and 4 months old and I do just fine with hubby working, no one helping me at all, no one nearby. Yes its hard but a real woman can do it without running to family members when she's alone and when shes not home alone she with her stupid husband all day everyday while they rake in the money.
staceyeileen
Informer
Informer

Unread post by staceyeileen »

OldHag wrote: Can you point me to one of his videos that shows his efforts? I'd never heard of him either, but just watched a few minutes of one of his videos that just showed he and Candace being obnoxious brats wanting to flaunt wealth? Very unattractive physically and personality.
These are the videos that got me hooked. Admittedly not part of his daily vlogs but they show his talent in both filming and story telling.

What would you do with $25,000?
My Kid and Me
My Girlfriend Candice
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

^^^ agreed with you both. YT moms typically paint an unrealistic picture of staying home. Mainly because the fathers quit their day jobs and enable unrealistic expectations. Which is why I think most of us respect and relate to Bonnie, even though she does have some questionable ideas on safety (only speaking about extreme examples, because I'm the opposite of a helicopter parent).

Anyway, I'm interested in seeing what all these meetings are going to amount to. And I'm also interested in them building a home. Those things are the only thing keeping me around and not unsubscribing. E&J have become boring, predictable and seemingly scripted.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

My prediction for the house...

It will be big and grand and beautiful. The kids will still share, because E&J will have more kids than bedrooms. There will still be no toys or clutter, so the house will have zero character and personality. It will seem cold and sterile, like a show home, with very little to indicate that children even live there.

The type of home that is always ready for company, but that rarely sees it because kids would rather go play at other people's bodies, who have mothers that aren't quite as controlling.

Just my prediction
karmarosee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Hes always going to meetings but nothing has happened, even the commercial he did fell through when his part got cut lmaoo. Like i said before I seriously cant see Jared on TV, hes too cheesy and not funny.

As for Ellie she needs to take some lessons from Bonnie on how to handle her damn kids on her own
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

My ex was in the Navy, and was gone a LOT. Not trying to top any of you-- you all sound like hardworking moms. I would just love to see Ellie do a wife swap with a military wife. That would be a wake-up call for her!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
karmarosee
Gossiper
Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:My ex was in the Navy, and was gone a LOT. Not trying to top any of you-- you all sound like hardworking moms. I would just love to see Ellie do a wife swap with a military wife. That would be a wake-up call for her!

If Jared actually had a job outside of the house and Ellie was home alone with her kids alot more and she would complain i honestly would feel for her and would relate to her more because its REAL. But how in the world do you still manage to complaining when you have help 24/7?? I just cant, I CANT.

Thats why ppl relate to Bonnie because she keeps it real and is the real sahm. Im not saying i don't complain because I do sometimes but I can do that because i have absolutely no help when my husband works
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

karmarosee wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:My ex was in the Navy, and was gone a LOT. Not trying to top any of you-- you all sound like hardworking moms. I would just love to see Ellie do a wife swap with a military wife. That would be a wake-up call for her!

If Jared actually had a job outside of the house and Ellie was home alone with her kids alot more and she would complain i honestly would feel for her and would relate to her more because its REAL. But how in the world do you still manage to complaining when you have help 24/7?? I just cant, I CANT.

Thats why ppl relate to Bonnie because she keeps it real and is the real sahm. Im not saying i don't complain because I do sometimes but I can do that because i have absolutely no help when my husband works
Were you around when the same people that made excuses for Ellie, would then go over to the Bonnie board and rip her apart for not catering to Joel more. He had cereal for dinner once, and it was brought up constantly! She got a laptop for a push present from Joel and she was spoiled and lazy. Forget that she probably brings in a fair amount of money off YT now, and does all her own edits. She manages to be Ellie AND Jared in her marriage, with twice as many kids. I get that people want to dream that marriage is more like the life E&J have, but it just isn't. I bet Bonnie and Joel are a whole lot happier. I know I would go nuts if my hair and were home all the time and I couldn't fiction without him. It would not feel good.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”