• Advertisement
    

Comparing The Griffiths (Post at your own risk!)

Re: Comparing The Griffiths (Post at your own risk!)

Postby YellowSweater1950 » Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:35 am

Scamper1 wrote:Posted on derucrewvlogs name reveal


Does the Mormon church not allow them, or is it something Parents do in response to it?

It definitely sets the expectation that their child *will* get married.
YellowSweater1950
Informer
 
Posts: 383
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:45 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1802 times

Advertisement

Re: Comparing The Griffiths (Post at your own risk!)

Postby sabmom » Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:12 am

It is strange. I definitely know Mormon girls who have middle names.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sabmom
Amateur
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Sat Oct 17, 2015 11:30 am
Has thanked: 301 times
Been thanked: 53 times

Re: Comparing The Griffiths (Post at your own risk!)

Postby username320 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:48 pm

YellowSweater1950 wrote:
Scamper1 wrote:Posted on derucrewvlogs name reveal


Does the Mormon church not allow them, or is it something Parents do in response to it?

It definitely sets the expectation that their child *will* get married.


It's not a Mormon thing at all, it's a Griffiths thing, on other threads, I think it was 8p, a bunch of Mormons said it wasn't a thing and they had middle names, some Utah Mormons even said it wasn't.
username320
Amateur
 
Posts: 76
Joined: Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:42 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 131 times

Re: Comparing The Griffiths (Post at your own risk!)

Postby boredmamaneedsdrama » Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:00 am

username320 wrote:
YellowSweater1950 wrote:
Scamper1 wrote:Posted on derucrewvlogs name reveal


Does the Mormon church not allow them, or is it something Parents do in response to it?

It definitely sets the expectation that their child *will* get married.


It's not a Mormon thing at all, it's a Griffiths thing, on other threads, I think it was 8p, a bunch of Mormons said it wasn't a thing and they had middle names, some Utah Mormons even said it wasn't.
It's not a church rule but definitely not just a Griffiths thing. A quick Google search for "Mormon middle name" will show that lots of people do it.

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk
User avatar
boredmamaneedsdrama
Informer
 
Posts: 343
Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:57 pm
Has thanked: 846 times
Been thanked: 1378 times

Re: Comparing The Griffiths (Post at your own risk!)

Postby meatloaf » Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:32 am

I’m not comparing the families because they are all idiots. Ruby leading the way but I just want to say the I’m sorry that the parents got sucked into the youtube life and their children’s bizarre lives. Why on earth at their age would they want this unless it’s just for the money.

I thought out of the whole family that they were somewhat normal. But I guess not. The whole family is adicted to the local fame and I mean local. Who knows any of them really outside of Utah and a few outside of Utah?

They are all an embarrassment to the Mormon church.
meatloaf
Informer
 
Posts: 324
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:53 am
Has thanked: 630 times
Been thanked: 898 times

Re: Comparing The Griffiths (Post at your own risk!)

Postby meatloaf » Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:32 am

I’m not comparing the families because they are all idiots. Ruby leading the way but I just want to say the I’m sorry that the parents got sucked into the youtube life and their children’s bizarre lives. Why on earth at their age would they want this unless it’s just for the money.

I thought out of the whole family that they were somewhat normal. But I guess not. The whole family is adicted to the local fame and I mean local. Who knows any of them really outside of Utah and a few outside of Utah?

They are all an embarrassment to the Mormon church.
meatloaf
Informer
 
Posts: 324
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:53 am
Has thanked: 630 times
Been thanked: 898 times

Re: Comparing The Griffiths (Post at your own risk!)

Postby janemom1 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:45 am

I'd love to hear what their church members ACTUALLY think of all the Griffiths and their families...are they brainwashed into thinking they are #familygoals, which makes me sick when I see minions say that, or think how stupid they are etc
janemom1
Amateur
 
Posts: 73
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:04 pm
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 391 times

Re: Comparing The Griffiths (Post at your own risk!)

Postby Exutahmormoninsights » Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:49 pm

janemom1 wrote:I'd love to hear what their church members ACTUALLY think of all the Griffiths and their families...are they brainwashed into thinking they are #familygoals, which makes me sick when I see minions say that, or think how stupid they are etc


I grew up in a small town in Utah to very active church going parents. I would say that the Griffiths are a very common bunch of idiots. The church doesn't out right oppose women from going to school but the culture does not encourage it at all. Many young mormon women have the priority if becoming married before actually finding themselves. I've seen many sad relationships because people get married very young and very early in the relationship. So the way in which the Griffith girls raise their families is common practice and I'm sure many church members don't blink an eye at it. It's also very competitive and passive aggressive, fellow church goers won't necessarily praise you for the way you live. This is my experience anyway. I am only a year younger than Ellie,I have many high school friends who are blogging or blogging but it's all bullshit. They put up this front of a perfect family to get attention whilst in real life they are constantly on there phones and using the TV as a babysitter so they can do it. All of this to say, sadly, this family is nothing special in Utah mormon standards
Exutahmormoninsights
Wallflower
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:40 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 27 times

Re: Comparing The Griffiths (Post at your own risk!)

Postby YTIUH » Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:43 am

I just watched their video with aunt Linda. Why do they laugh at her the whole time. I understand the desire to lighten the mood but they sometimes laugh at her in a mean manner. I actually cried during most of this video....
YTIUH
Talker
 
Posts: 180
Joined: Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:40 am
Has thanked: 1569 times
Been thanked: 661 times

Re: Comparing The Griffiths (Post at your own risk!)

Postby YTIUH » Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:49 am

YTIUH wrote:I just watched their video with aunt Linda. Why do they laugh at her the whole time. I understand the desire to lighten the mood but they sometimes laugh at her in a mean manner. I actually cried during most of this video....

Oops this was meant for another thread
YTIUH
Talker
 
Posts: 180
Joined: Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:40 am
Has thanked: 1569 times
Been thanked: 661 times

Re: Comparing The Griffiths (Post at your own risk!)

Postby xoxocharlie » Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:19 am

Grandma Griffith wrote: "Lacy" instead of Lucy. She even said Lacy out loud haha.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
xoxocharlie
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:22 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 6 times

Previous


  • Advertisement

Return to Ellie and Jared

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

  • Advertisement