E+J: Calvin the 6-month-old newborn Part 7

littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J: Calvin the 6-month-old newborn Part 7

Unread post by littlebaby »

Does anyone remember which vlogs Ellie shows everybody in her family and Jared shows everyone in his? I've scrolled through their videos multiple times and I cannot for the life of me find the few videos where they were in Washington for Jared's. And I remember Ellie's was in the summer. I can't find either!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
WhatSheSaid
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by WhatSheSaid »

OT: I started to nod off while Jared was answering a question relating to staying so positive all the time. Does anyone knw when Jackson's birthday is and is it time for a new thread?
alym0326
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by alym0326 »

littlebaby wrote:Does anyone remember which vlogs Ellie shows everybody in her family and Jared shows everyone in his? I've scrolled through their videos multiple times and I cannot for the life of me find the few videos where they were in Washington for Jared's. And I remember Ellie's was in the summer. I can't find either!

I tried to find the one with Ellie's family a little while ago because I remembered them talking about being okay with breast feeding each other's kids in it but can't find it. The one with Jareds family was a thanksgiving vlog before his sister gave birth, or after

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

littlebaby wrote:Does anyone remember which vlogs Ellie shows everybody in her family and Jared shows everyone in his? I've scrolled through their videos multiple times and I cannot for the life of me find the few videos where they were in Washington for Jared's. And I remember Ellie's was in the summer. I can't find either!

Jared's wasn't in Washington. They were at the lake. It was the summer. Just look for any vlog titles that refer to Jared leaving or returning. (Edited to add- Found the one I was thinking of... it's HE IS HOME)

Ellie has her sibling tag from a month or so ago. Or maybe they got together at Easter and she introduced everyone?
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Thank you both! I even checked the He Is Home vlog because the title popped out but I guessed I skipped over it too much. And for Ellie's, it was at her parents' house and all kids and grandkids were there, so there's more in depth information than just the sibling tag. I'm trying to fill my boyfriend in on their entire family which is why I'm asking! Hahaha.

ETA: If I find Ellie's I'll link it here!
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

littlebaby wrote:Thank you both! I even checked the He Is Home vlog because the title popped out but I guessed I skipped over it too much. And for Ellie's, it was at her parents' house and all kids and grandkids were there, so there's more in depth information than just the sibling tag. I'm trying to fill my boyfriend in on their entire family which is why I'm asking! Hahaha.

Was it when Julie was there too?
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

HelloSweetie1 wrote:
littlebaby wrote:Thank you both! I even checked the He Is Home vlog because the title popped out but I guessed I skipped over it too much. And for Ellie's, it was at her parents' house and all kids and grandkids were there, so there's more in depth information than just the sibling tag. I'm trying to fill my boyfriend in on their entire family which is why I'm asking! Hahaha.

Yup, all five siblings and all their kids were there. She lined them all up in her mom's backyard from oldest to youngest and had each of them introduce themselves and their kids. I know Julie is very rarely there, which is why I'm confused as to why I can't find it. There are only a handful of times she's been there. I'm still looking!

Also I'm pretty sure she was very pregnant with Calvin so I'm looking in that time period, and wearing a red/hot pink-ish shirt. Not sure why I remember that. Hahaha.

Last edited by littlebaby on Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

littlebaby wrote:
HelloSweetie1 wrote:

Yup, all five siblings and all their kids were there. She lined them all up in her mom's backyard from oldest to youngest and had each of them introduce themselves and their kids. I know Julie is very rarely there, which is why I'm confused as to why I can't find it. There are only a handful of times she's been there. I'm still looking!

I remember that. They were pregnant right?

I did find this interesting bio..

http://genius.com/Kaitlin-k-experiment-six-annotated
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

That's an interesting link. Mecham is spelled incorrectly a few times and it's not that well-written overall. Is it just a fan who wrote that?

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

littlebaby wrote:That's an interesting link. Mecham is spelled incorrectly a few times and it's not that well-written overall. Is it just a fan who wrote that?

I think so?

Back to your search... pretty sure it's one of the vlogs from around Oct 11, 2014. That's when Julie is there (she's pregnant). I don't have time to watch them but I'm sure it's there Image
meganshay
Informer
Informer

Unread post by meganshay »

It has to be written by someone else because when one goes on a mission they don't choose who they go with LOL. And wasn't Ellie already with him when he graduated BYU?

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

FOUND IT! It was in the summer for Calvin's blessing. She starts introducing everyone around the 9:00 mark.

larissaledingham
Informer
Informer

Unread post by larissaledingham »

Wasn't it when Calvin and Julie ' baby got blessed that ellie introduced everyone, bonnie was pregnant (long time lurker first time poster here)

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Also just watched today's Q&A. Didn't care about a single thing they said but Calvin is such a cute happy baby!

ohmygoshyouguys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ohmygoshyouguys »

littlebaby wrote:Also just watched today's Q&A. Didn't care about a single thing they said but Calvin is such a cute happy baby!

No, he's not happy. Remember? He's high need and very emotional and clingy according to Ellie. Jackson is the happy "confident" one. ;)
alym0326
Gossiper
Gossiper

ohmygoshyouguys wrote:
littlebaby wrote:Also just watched today's Q&A. Didn't care about a single thing they said but Calvin is such a cute happy baby!

No, he's not happy. Remember? He's high need and very emotional and clingy according to Ellie. Jackson is the happy "confident" one. ;)
I haven't watched today's vlog yet, but did she say that?! If she did that's strange. She hasn't referred to him like that in well over a month.

GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

I really feel like Ellie favours Calvin.

In Ellie's last 20 Instagram pics there are 9 pictures of her and Calvin/Calvin alone, and only 4 of her and Jackson/jackson alone

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

gymchick43 wrote:I really feel like Ellie favours Calvin.

In Ellie's last 20 Instagram pics there are 9 pictures of her and Calvin/Calvin alone, and only 4 of her and Jackson/jackson alone

I thought the same thing but wasn't going to say because I knew what would likely happen. I'll second your opinion though Image

The one is even basically the same as one she posted a couple days ago. One of the special ones her and Calvin took when Jared took Jackson away.

Oh and her constant preachy posts to go with the pics are a constant eye-roll.
kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by kittypurry »

She said he was a sensitive thing and needed lots of reassurance in an IG post from a couple days ago

http://i.imgur.com/8weRhUI.jpg

alym0326
Gossiper
Gossiper

kittypurry wrote:She said he was a sensitive thing and needed lots of reassurance in an IG post from a couple days ago

http://i.imgur.com/8weRhUI.jpg

ahhh, don't follow her on instagram so i didn't see that one.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”