Ellie + Jared: Part 9

rd_valo
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Ellie + Jared: Part 9

Unread post by rd_valo »

GoodHelloEveryone wrote:That is too funny! I'm guilty of saying moun-ain as well, I've never thought about it before. Maybe it's a west coast USA thing...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nah. I live in the south of england and a lot of people don't pronounce t's in words much.

zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

My god. I swear she is as skinny as my 6 yr old. Like I said before - girlfriend needs meat on her bones, stat!

GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

I highly doubt she will get pregnant again until she gains more weight.
Spartan_Bride
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Spartan_Bride »

This is the first vlog from them that I've enjoyed in a LONG time. Ellie's interactions with the kids were really cute, especially the whole chores thing.

But I'm really glad Ellie went to the gym and was happy about it afterward. I think she said before when they were explaining their New Year's revolutions that she wasn't concerned so much about losing weight as she was about getting healthy. And she's said in the past that she wants to gain weight. I don't want to diagnose because we have no idea what all factors might be at play, but it seems like she has some deep seated anxiety issues about her appearance. I think that she knows she has a problem but that she doesn't know how to address it or isn't confident/comfortable enough to be open about it. I remember her mentioning once a long time ago about in middle or high school that someone had made rude remarks about her appearance/bullied her but she never said anything else about it. That kind of shit can leave lasting effects. Maybe her obsession with always being done up and looking nice stems partly from that and also affects her eating. I'm not going to say that she is anorexic because I have a friend who is ultra thin who definitely is not she just has an unusually high metabolism and is active. Hopefully, since Ellie seems to be gaining confidence she'll continue to go to the gym and the instructors or other people she meets will guide her into making better, healthier choices.

I'm also glad that as far as we saw she bucked up and stayed at home by herself. I get creeped out when my husband is gone overnight too, lock the bedroom doors, sleep with the TV on, etc. Mostly because we live in an apartment in a big city and not in the middle of nowhere with no people and large moderately scary dogs to protect me like I'm used to(I know I have opposite fears than most people). But ya gotta toughen up.

The yard looked nice to me. Well thought out. Though I think hot tubs are stupid if you have a big bathtub. The open stretch of backyard was thin but long. Plenty of room to play fetch with a dog/play catch. *shrug*

Sushi. ha ha!

Excuse the novella :roll: I feel like I was too nice... Ick...
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I don't think hot tubs are stupid if you have a big bathtub, because it's fun to sit out under the stars and hang out with your friends. But I do think it's silly when you can only use it half the year or less. I think she wants one because she's had fun with Bryan and Missy's, but they live in Southern California. Big difference from Utah. Plus, there's upkeep again.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
alym0326
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by alym0326 »

I'm so jealous about the hot tub. My dad has been hospitalized pretty much every 6 months or so in the past 20 years because he has anxiety and stress induced sickness that makes his organs shut down some times - the only thing that EVER helps him (besides the hospital/getting IVs) is sitting in the shower with hot water on - so I've been saving up to get him a really nice hot tub. Too bad hot tubs are ridiculously expensive -

Back on topic but ugh Aspyn ovard just posted a picture of Jared nickey nine dooring (is that what it's called?) her house because people have been doing that to her lately - yes Jared, your 10 year old fans really need to think it's hilarious to ring people's door bells and run away. This may be nit picky, but it's just annoying

ETA: I really hope he doesn't put that in the vlog

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Seriously? I _really_ hate that. We call it ding dong ditching. But I have a big, protective dog, and he goes ballistic if someone rings the doorbell. So I really really hate it. My old neighbors had a little boy who thought it was hilarious. He'd do it, and they wouldn't tell him no. But he was like Ollie. They never told him no.
He really shouldn't put that in the vlog. He's a grown man, ffs.

LumpyDays
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LumpyDays »

I don't get how people think that a half acre block won't be big enough??? Seems huge to me.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Anyone know how many square feet the house is?

Spartan_Bride
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Spartan_Bride »

lmmomSD wrote:I don't think hot tubs are stupid if you have a big bathtub, because it's fun to sit out under the stars and hang out with your friends. But I do think it's silly when you can only use it half the year or less. I think she wants one because she's had fun with Bryan and Missy's, but they live in Southern California. Big difference from Utah. Plus, there's upkeep again.

The upkeep and the fact that they're in Utah. Most of the people I know who have free standing hot tubs(if that's what they're getting I have no idea) abandon theirs because they seem so hard to maintain or they rarely use them. Seems like a silly investment to me when they're doing this all so quick without pacing and seemingly without putting much realistic thought into what they actually need at the moment/what they will continue to want long term. A nice fire pit is my goal when I buy/build a house, but to each his own.

Also, good luck to you Alym saving up for your dad
liz749
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by liz749 »

I'm glad Jackson is finally getting some toys instead of just having to play with rocks all the time. He clearly loves playing in his room with those little people (my grandma had a set and all the grandkids fought over them because they were the best toy lol) and you can tell he's using his imagination and able to entertain himself for a bitwith them. And she got him the pony today too. It was nice that she had him do some chores to earn money instead of just buying him whatever he wants like some certain other people. Hopefully Calvin will end up better off in the toy department with the hand me downs. Now if only she'd get the kid some art supplies to color, Jackson seems like the type of kid that would love that.

WhatSheSaid
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by WhatSheSaid »

gymchick43 wrote:She also said sitting like "si'EN" lol so weird.

Anyways today's vlog worth watching if you want to see the draw up for their landscaping for the backyard.

Ellie doesn't want to spend the night alone surprise surprise, seems like she probably "guilted" Bonnie with her fear that she offered to sleep over. Her family really needs to stop coddling her.

No idea who Jared is collaborating with and don't care

I liked that she gave Jackson money and taught him to buy his own toy and let him pick it out.

She almost cried before going to the gym? You would think she would be over it by now? Her spandex work out pants were baggy on her
I'm going to watch the vlog based on your post. Thanks!
WhatSheSaid
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by WhatSheSaid »

gymchick43 wrote:She also said sitting like "si'EN" lol so weird.

Anyways today's vlog worth watching if you want to see the draw up for their landscaping for the backyard.

Ellie doesn't want to spend the night alone surprise surprise, seems like she probably "guilted" Bonnie with her fear that she offered to sleep over. Her family really needs to stop coddling her.

No idea who Jared is collaborating with and don't care

I liked that she gave Jackson money and taught him to buy his own toy and let him pick it out.

She almost cried before going to the gym? You would think she would be over it by now? Her spandex work out pants were baggy on her
I'm going to watch the vlog based on your post. Thanks!
marjg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by marjg »

Why does Jackson call Bonnie aunt mama? Is he trying to say ain't Bonnie? I must have missed the Vlog where that started. Or he calls her mama just because?

I'm glad to see that Ellie is able to take both of her boys to the market.. Unlike others. Not to mention nameth

Sapphire
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sapphire »

She knows she has a problem but gets extremely defensive when people make comments. Not to make fun of her but out of concern. Even Jared posted a comment saying "don't you think we'd know if there was a problem?" Well no actually, not necessarily.
So to me, they are both delusional.

actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

Motheringthem wrote:She knows she has a problem but gets extremely defensive when people make comments. Not to make fun of her but out of concern. Even Jared posted a comment saying "don't you think we'd know if there was a problem?" Well no actually, not necessarily.
So to me, they are both delusional.

That right there made me think that they've said something to Ellie and she's barked back "I'm fine!".. there was just a level of uncertainty in Jared's reply.
dfwmom
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by dfwmom »

Return to “Ellie and Jared”