Ellie + Jared: Part 9

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: Ellie + Jared: Part 9

Unread post by lmmomSD »

kkkk wrote:How do you know Ellie supplements?

It really drives me up the wall that they drop Jackson off and take Calvin with them everywhere. I know it's hard to leave your baby but he's old enough that he's eating real food, and what if Jackson notices that Calvin always gets to go with them and he gets dropped off. Too weird.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm assuming she is because there have been screen shots posted here with formula and half-used bottles in the background. I could be wrong of course, but that's what it looks like.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

lmmomSD wrote:

It really drives me up the wall that they drop Jackson off and take Calvin with them everywhere. I know it's hard to leave your baby but he's old enough that he's eating real food, and what if Jackson notices that Calvin always gets to go with them and he gets dropped off. Too weird.

I'm assuming she is because there have been screen shots posted here with formula and half-used bottles in the background. I could be wrong of course, but that's what it looks like.

Plus when they were asked about it Ellie acknowledged they tried it but said Cal wouldn't take any.

Why would you try it if there wasn't a reason? I think she just said that to save face because she was busted.
webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by webbygurl626 »

lmmomSD wrote:

Yeah and the type of bottles are the single use ones so it has to be formula!

kkkk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Ellie + Jared: Part 9

Unread post by kkkk »

Oh I thought she had pumped and they offered him that, didn't know it was formula. Either way what a strange thing to cover up. She's an odd ball.

saltliferocks
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by saltliferocks »

Nini12 wrote:I went and watched today's vlog to see what you guys were talking about (well, just the part where they show their new house).
First of all... what's going on with Jared's hair? And those glasses... I really hope he doesn't go around thinking he's "cool".

So they will be changing a part of the closet so Ellie will have a vanity for a makeup area and Jared was excited for that bit bathtub... it would be nice to see them the same way, thinking about what they'll do for Jackson and Calvin, like "oh here we can put a swing set!" or "this will be the boys play area!" (maybe they've said stuff like that all the time but not on this vlog, I haven't been watching them regularly for a month) , I felt like I was watching that Shaytards video where they show their house where all that matters are Shay's needs, but in E&J's case it's even worst because both of them are self-centered.
Jared looks like that cartoon, Jimmy Neutron.
marjg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by marjg »

It drives me crazy that they drop off Jackson and keep Calvin too. He's not going to die if someone watches him for an hour or two. She's just closely to C. She always says that Jackson prefers Jared.

pandabrrr
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by pandabrrr »

Ellie's weight has been discussed repeatedly but Jared's isn't talked about as much. With the way Ellie controls portion sizes and makes Jared share meals I have to wonder if she's trying to control his weight. He HAS gained quite a bit over the last year-ish.

She's said it herself that she's a control freak. Maybe she doesn't like Jared's physical appearance and is trying to change it without him noticing?

nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

So instead of letting Calvin stay home with Bree they made her come along to the ski resort and made her sit in the lodge with Calvin. They are morons, I can't believe I ever liked them.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

I also can not believe they took him down without a helmet. Lordy, I can't even.
alym0326
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by alym0326 »

nutbagmcgee wrote:So instead of letting Calvin stay home with Bree they made her come along to the ski resort and made her sit in the lodge with Calvin. They are morons, I can't believe I ever liked them.
Eh.. I don't see a problem with it. Same thing happened when Bonnie went except her and Joel had to alternate between watching Lincoln and only ended up being able to go out as a family because someone from their church offered to watch linc. Bree was there to watch Jackson if need be too, which obviously ended up happening as Ellie and Jared got to go on one run by themselves. Idk, I just don't see how they're morons for it lol.

GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

nutbagmcgee wrote:I also can not believe they took him down without a helmet. Lordy, I can't even.
Ikr. She said they forgot their helmet. They probably didn't even think of one and thought oh she all these other kids are wearing them, better make an excuse. And then she says it should be fine because they will just be going down the bunny hill. They go down bunny hill/ cut to next clip they are going up ski lift with Jackson.
minmouse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by minmouse »

I'm surprised they (the ski place) let him ski without a helmet. Just for liability sake. And they made a point of talking about how this new place was so close to home. Maybe they meant the new house. Either way, I'd have gone back for it. Safety first! Their lack of safety kills me.
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

Thoughts?? She's said this multiple times.
liz749
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by liz749 »

littlebaby wrote:Image

Maybe if she made a freaking video updating us on Calvin we wouldn't have to ask this or sit around and speculate about it. I feel like she doesn't want to admit her (self perceived) failures to everyone.

ohmygoshyouguys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ohmygoshyouguys »

I'm guessing the bottles must be pumped milk.

Jared bugs me. Jackson said "wee" and then Jared says "say it again" just to make sure WE heard him. And the constant "yeah!" He makes Jackson do is so obnoxious. I hate when he makes Jackson perform.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

minmouse wrote:I'm surprised they (the ski place) let him ski without a helmet. Just for liability sake. And they made a point of talking about how this new place was so close to home. Maybe they meant the new house. Either way, I'd have gone back for it. Safety first! Their lack of safety kills me.
The new place is only a couple minutes from their current place.

Either way they would have been close to home and could have gone and grabbed it. If he had a helmet I would think he'd wear it when they go sledding too.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

littlebaby wrote:Image

Don't know why they'd keep buying it then, or keep it out where it can be seen. Formula is expensive.

PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by PostyMcPosterston »

It begs the question of why they're offering formula? He's not getting enough from just EBF? Then pump and serve, right? So then maybe it means she doesn't respond to the pump or just doesn't produce enough to pump? She could be just trying bottles of formula to test it so she knows she could leave him for a few hours. Because her excuse bringing him places is he won't take a bottle... Why not try pumped milk? It tastes way different than formula.

In conclusion, (lol) I really think she's trying to supplement because she's not producing enough BM (I can't imagine she has a full supply on such a low BMI), so they've been trying to get him to eat formula. Because most breastfeeding mamas would just offer their pumped milk in a bottle rather than going out to buy formula. She claims he doesn't take any... So how is Calvin getting his full needs?

PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by PostyMcPosterston »

^^^ lol I realized I meant to add- she may not respond or pump enough milk, so he still has a need for milk. Formula. But if he's not responding to bottles of formula, he still needs SOMETHING. SNS or even syringe feeding, whatever.

summerdreams
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by summerdreams »

ferriswheel wrote:
ohmygoshyouguys wrote:I wonder how soon after moving into the new house they'll start trying for number 3. I bet within 6 months.

Speaking of a dog. I would LOVE to see E and J adopt a rescue dog. There are lab rescues that would have the perfect dog. A lab puppy us a ridiculous amount of work...So much energy and jumping and chewing for the first couple of years. It makes sense to find a rescue who is already a couple of years old. We just adopted a 5 year old golden lab and he is the best dog ever!
I'd really respect them if they got a rescue dog, but knowing them they'll get a puppy.

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk
A puppy is best with two young children. Much safer to have a dog grow up with your kids than to get an adult dog, especially a rescue that may have a troubled back ground.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”