E+J: Just Play Dumb Part 11

ohmygoshyouguys
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: E+J: Just Play Dumb Part 11

Unread post by ohmygoshyouguys »

just_me wrote:I meant no religious shaming or disrespect or anything with my post from late last night either. I was just honestly questioning it like they'll skip Easter, but not the conference.

I can only imagine what'll happen if they do get pregnant again within even the next 3 or 4 years. Jackson will be even more ignored, the new baby will be ignored and Calvin will still be carried around by Ellie constantly.
Wait they skipped Easter? I'm pretty sure the family all went to church with Ellie's parents Sunday morning. The Easter egg hunt was later. I can't remember if it was mentioned on their vlog or someone else's. Not even defending them but I think they did go.

I think another baby anytime soon would be Ellie's ticket to the loony bin. Although today I was watching one of Ellie's pregnancy vlogs with Calvin and she made a comment about how she'd love to have another surprise pregnancy. No ellie, no! I think they'd be wise to wait until Calvin is 3 or 4.
larissaledingham
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by larissaledingham »

It was mentioned in the DB vlog that they were going to go to church with e+j but they slept in so they did something at i-hop so i would say e+j did go to church plus they looked like they were in church clothes

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

larissaledingham wrote:It was mentioned in the DB vlog that they were going to go to church with e+j but they slept in so they did something at i-hop so i would say e+j did go to church plus they looked like they were in church clothes

Slept in? Missed church? Doesn't sound like them. You sure you have the right DBs?

In all seriousness though, I didn't think non-Mormons could attend LDS church services?
ferriswheel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ferriswheel »

CVX was March 25th & 26th. I'm guessing since it was mostly Mormon creators attending, it wasn't scheduled on Sunday too because of Easter and as someone mentioned earlier Sundays your supposed to go to temple and spend time with family.

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk
Peace, Love and Animal Crackers
Ashtonfrank76
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Ashtonfrank76 »

You can go to Lds church if you aren't a member, they're HUGE into recruiting others into their church. I've been to several and I'm Catholic
ohmygoshyouguys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ohmygoshyouguys »

actuallydear wrote:
larissaledingham wrote:It was mentioned in the DB vlog that they were going to go to church with e+j but they slept in so they did something at i-hop so i would say e+j did go to church plus they looked like they were in church clothes

Slept in? Missed church? Doesn't sound like them. You sure you have the right DBs?

In all seriousness though, I didn't think non-Mormons could attend LDS church services?
You're probably thinking of temples. Only LDS can worship in the temples but anyone is welcome at church services. It's an interesting picture trying to imagine DB at church though, lol.
Bethypooh51
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Bethypooh51 »

Does anyone watch E&J snapchat? Did you see the stuff that people send them? It is CRAZY!! A whole box from MAC?? What the heck are people crazy???

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Bethypooh51 wrote:Does anyone watch E&J snapchat? Did you see the stuff that people send them? It is CRAZY!! A whole box from MAC?? What the heck are people crazy???

Yeah. I find it really disrespectful that Ellie doesn't take the time to be a part of them. I mean, it's not like it takes hours, and they are that busy.

They do a Mailtime Monday every couple weeks (if that), they could pick a day/time where she could be available.
Bethypooh51
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Bethypooh51 »

HelloSweetie wrote:
Bethypooh51 wrote:Does anyone watch E&J snapchat? Did you see the stuff that people send them? It is CRAZY!! A whole box from MAC?? What the heck are people crazy???

Yeah. I find it really disrespectful that Ellie doesn't take the time to be a part of them. I mean, it's not like it takes hours, and they are that busy.

They do a Mailtime Monday every couple weeks (if that), they could pick a day/time where she could be available.

I agree it is rude! But here is a couple who is building and furnishing a huge beautiful new home and people fawn over them and send them expensive gifts. I guess I just don't understand people! Do they think they will get a thank you? Ellie used to send out Thank you cards but that day is long gone!
just_me
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by just_me »

ferriswheel wrote:CVX was March 25th & 26th. I'm guessing since it was mostly Mormon creators attending, it wasn't scheduled on Sunday too because of Easter and as someone mentioned earlier Sundays your supposed to go to temple and spend time with family.

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk
Even though it was held in Utah and during Easter weekend I had still assumed (stupid on my part I know) that CVX was also happening on the 27th.
marjg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by marjg »

Yeah and Ellie was kinda rude opening that MAC box like "uhhhh eww I feel weird" maybe she tried to sound shocked and humble like "you shouldn't have!" But she sounded like a B to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mammabear
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mammabear »

I have never seen the mailbox hauls on E+J, but have seen what the fans send to C&K ... Just crazy stuff. At least DB took their PO Box down.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

I think E&J started getting more stuff when they decided they decided to start the Mailtime Mondays.

Sneaky move Jared. Nice.
oh_honey
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by oh_honey »

What is it with Ellie's obsession giving her kids rocks? Her latest Instagram post has Calvin holding a rock near his mouth. Buy your kids suitable age appropriate toys E&J!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Lol, just noticed I said "decided" twice up there.
#notamoron #iknowenglish
OhioStateLover
Talker
Talker

Unread post by OhioStateLover »

Idk why but I get so grossed out when Ellie obsesses over her kids stinky breath . Drives me nuts that she does it in the vlog almost every day .

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

OhioStateLover wrote:Idk why but I get so grossed out when Ellie obsesses over her kids stinky breath . Drives me nuts that she does it in the vlog almost every day .

It's just plain weird, and the amount of times she's mentioned it in vlogs makes it even stranger.

Are there any moms here willing to admit they share that obsession?
OhioStateLover
Talker
Talker

Unread post by OhioStateLover »

HelloSweetie wrote:
OhioStateLover wrote:Idk why but I get so grossed out when Ellie obsesses over her kids stinky breath . Drives me nuts that she does it in the vlog almost every day .

It's just plain weird, and the amount of times she's mentioned it in vlogs makes it even stranger.

Are there any moms here willing to admit they share that obsession?
New born Baby breath is one thing but older Babies and toddlers is just gross imo. But I really don't care that she does it but i really get grossed out when she does it in almost every vlog . Keep that shit to yourself Ellie .
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

Kryptonite wrote:Oh dear. They've invaded fan fiction sites. https://www.wattpad.com/112787960-bad-b ... -and-jared

Well isn't that just something. Painfully bad.
torii
Talker
Talker

Unread post by torii »

Ellie's laugh drives me crazy lmao

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using Tapatalk

Return to “Ellie and Jared”