E+J: What Ellie wants, Ellie gets Part 14

kkkk
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J: What Ellie wants, Ellie gets Part 14

Unread post by kkkk »

Ellie's shriek pierces my ear drums. Can't she just shut up?? She's SO LOUD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

I think Ellie might be really sick and it's dying.
She went to visit her sister and voluntarily decided to be away from her heart, I mean house.
So she is saying good-bye from the family.
I think they will bury her under the house...

Apologies if it's too dark humour, just surprised she went so far from the house.
Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

"Who doesn't like little zucchinis?"
You clearly do!
Now that Ellie is gone you can have a "fun" diet with different "veggies".
Quite brave, I would have loved a "little" cucumber but probably you have more experience, if you know what I mean...
Also some advice: less teeth!

Implying he is gay is not nice, but he just makes it soooo easy!
saltliferocks
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by saltliferocks »

Smellie, if you really want to address something, how about addressing your child's health?? --not the fact that you are less than smart.
kiwimumof-5
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kiwimumof-5 »

"When I'm with my siblings, theres the oldest, Beau, Bonnie, Julie and me"
Poor Ruby doesnt even get named :-P
kiwimumof-5
Informer
Informer

winniewise wrote:
shewolf_07 wrote:Uh....did anyone watch today's vlog? Saw the title n decided I'd pass on giving em a view today.
The title annoyed me too. They were nervous about being there when their back patio concrete is poured so they can put their hand prints in it.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Yup! And then he alluded to it even though it was obvious what he was talking about, stop trying to be mysterious, just say "we want to put our handprints in the cement"
kiwimumof-5
Informer
Informer

galaxy wrote:About the mom & dad debate, everyone I know calls their in-laws mom and dad as well. As a previous poster said it might be a regional thing, but around me, not calling your in laws mom and dad signifies you're not very close with them.

Also, I know it's like beating a dead horse but I just don't understand how E&J say they want to inspire people and yet vlog a giant lie. How does that inspire anyone?! They're not showing the hard truths of parenthood and how they handle them, which actually could be inspiring. Instead they choose pointless fluff.

I never heard of anyone doing it until i watched one of their thanksgiving videos, here in New Zealand you usually call your inlaws by their first name, i get along well wth mine, i call them V and J
kiwimumof-5
Informer
Informer

MommaLindsey2 wrote:Ellie has no boundaries. It was disgusting watching her sucking calvins pacifier and then have him put it back in his mouth. Do people really swap spit with her kids like that? Image

Im serial posting, sorry.
first baby I didnt, was all about running hot water over it if she dropped it, by baby number five Im more lax and have put it in my own mouth a few times. Least it took me four babies to get to that stage
ihateliars
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ihateliars »

I have to ask (it's a serious question too) is Ellie sick?? She looks so gaunt and pale..it's frightening!!
kkkk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kkkk »

I don't think Ellie is deathly sick. But like I've said, it's not like they'll give us an update so we'll never know. They're too busy spreading positivity and inspiring people to mention anything negative. We need to remember that!

hey girl hey007
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by hey girl hey007 »

I don't bother watching them anymore. Did Ellie fly back early without Bonnie? I noticed Bonnie posted a picture of her on the toilet with Emma standing in the stall with her, I'm curious if Ellie was with them why couldn't she stand outside the stall with Emma? To each their own, I know any time my mom had to take me to the bathroom with her it was either wait right outside the door, or go into a big enough stall that I wasn't so close I could sit on her lap.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

hey girl hey007 wrote:I don't bother watching them anymore. Did Ellie fly back early without Bonnie? I noticed Bonnie posted a picture of her on the toilet with Emma standing in the stall with her, I'm curious if Ellie was with them why couldn't she stand outside the stall with Emma? To each their own, I know any time my mom had to take me to the bathroom with her it was either wait right outside the door, or go into a big enough stall that I wasn't so close I could sit on her lap.
Bonnie and Emma are really close. They have an amazing auntie/niece relationship. Ellie and Emma don't appear close at all. Maybe Emma didn't feel comfortable staying with Ellie? Or maybe Ellie was using the restroom at the same time too?
kkkk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kkkk »

Ellie is really awkward with her nieces and nephews. When she first arrived home, Cody and Jackson ran to her and she completely ignored Cody and just picked up Jackson. Of course I understand the preference for your own children, that's normal. But I don't feel like Bonnie is like that with her nieces and nephews? Bonnie seems more comfortable with other kids and a hands on aunt. Ellie is just awkward.

vrt104
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by vrt104 »

I am SHOCKED! I just finished watching Julie's blog and Ellie actually ordered a plate for herself while they were at the restaurant...now just curious how much she actual food she had...then she was snacking later??!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
shewolf_07
Talker
Talker

Unread post by shewolf_07 »

Vlog recap anyone?
hey girl hey007
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by hey girl hey007 »

HelloSweetie wrote:
hey girl hey007 wrote:I don't bother watching them anymore. Did Ellie fly back early without Bonnie? I noticed Bonnie posted a picture of her on the toilet with Emma standing in the stall with her, I'm curious if Ellie was with them why couldn't she stand outside the stall with Emma? To each their own, I know any time my mom had to take me to the bathroom with her it was either wait right outside the door, or go into a big enough stall that I wasn't so close I could sit on her lap.
Bonnie and Emma are really close. They have an amazing auntie/niece relationship. Ellie and Emma don't appear close at all. Maybe Emma didn't feel comfortable staying with Ellie? Or maybe Ellie was using the restroom at the same time too?
Then again, I wouldn't want to be in the stall with Ellie either. For all we know she may have asked Emma to look at her poop, or smell her butt. (JOKING!)
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

kkkk wrote:Ellie is really awkward with her nieces and nephews. When she first arrived home, Cody and Jackson ran to her and she completely ignored Cody and just picked up Jackson. Of course I understand the preference for your own children, that's normal. But I don't feel like Bonnie is like that with her nieces and nephews? Bonnie seems more comfortable with other kids and a hands on aunt. Ellie is just awkward.

I noticed that too and thought it was weird. She's always a little strange around her nieces and nephews. Cody was holding onto her and she didn't even acknowledge him, she could've wrapped her arms around both Jackson and Cody for a split second before picking him up. It was awkward to watch
hellomydolly
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hellomydolly »

I thought it was sweet when they did the slip and slide, there was a girl there too, it was probably a neighbour kid. It was nice of Jared to allow neighbours to come and play.

I'm not a minion but credit when its due. I actually think Jared is a better parent than Ellie.
kkkk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kkkk »

I think Jared is a better parent too. Ellie has too many insecurities and issues she needs to deal with. She's a needy mom who needs her kids to WANT her. I used to hate babysitting for mothers like that. The first thing she said about talking to Jackson while on her trip was "He's missing me!" Shut up Ellie. She's no needy.

winniewise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by winniewise »

kkkk wrote:I think Jared is a better parent too. Ellie has too many insecurities and issues she needs to deal with. She's a needy mom who needs her kids to WANT her. I used to hate babysitting for mothers like that. The first thing she said about talking to Jackson while on her trip was "He's missing me!" Shut up Ellie. She's no needy.

Yep, it's always about her. When Jackson fell and got knocked out about a year ago, she said "that was so scary for me!"

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Return to “Ellie and Jared”