#FreeFinleyandJackson
Deadhead_kay
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J: Smelly Ellie and the Case of the Crooked Neck Part

Unread post by Deadhead_kay »

So since we have this part 15 open, can a mod please delete the other one that's been sitting there for weeks. It's just mildly inconvenient since I always think there's a new post here buts it's just that thread. Don't know if anyone else is experiencing the same issue.
Just the opinion of an internet stranger. Don't take anything personally, for your own sake as well as mine.
izzythecat
Talker
Talker

Unread post by izzythecat »

And then Ellie had the nerve to say "family reunion is ruined!" after blaming poor Cody for putting hulk in the fire when any of the kids there could've done it. What a bitch.
Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

Hope Bonnie sees the video, throws Ellie in the fire and makes Jackson admit he did it. #perfectcrime
kkkk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kkkk »

If I were Cody I would be done with "Aunt Ellie!" Did anyone see her blank expressionless face trying to show the Hulk to Boston? Yikes... That whole situation pissed me off. I realize as gossipers we'll find anything to gossip about, but this really got me. Poor Cody felt really bad and Ellie kept asking him! Go shut up Ellie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Denlillehavfrue
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Denlillehavfrue »

kkkk wrote:If I were Cody I would be done with "Aunt Ellie!" Did anyone see her blank expressionless face trying to show the Hulk to Boston? Yikes... That whole situation pissed me off. I realize as gossipers we'll find anything to gossip about, but this really got me. Poor Cody felt really bad and Ellie kept asking him! Go shut up Ellie.

ya you could tell he felt really badly (I think he did it, I'm still not sure but I think he did). But literally there's no reason to question the kid so many times. Plus, Bonnie can talk to him later if it was him. And "it wasn't jackson", i really hope she knows that because jackson was with or she had an eye on him and not because her 2 year old is so perfect.
Jessi31
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jessi31 »

izzythecat wrote:And then Ellie had the nerve to say "family reunion is ruined!" after blaming poor Cody for putting hulk in the fire when any of the kids there could've done it. What a bitch.
I was shaking my head at Ellie's stupid comment. How is the family reunion ruined because one of the kids threw a plastic hulk in the fire? It could have been any of those kids, including Jackson. It's only a toy, get over it Ellie. They should have been supervising the kids near an open fire for starters. They obviously weren't because none of the adults saw who did it. Ellie can be such a nasty cow. That was basically bullying the way she acted towards poor little Cody.

Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

Jessi31 wrote:
izzythecat wrote:And then Ellie had the nerve to say "family reunion is ruined!" after blaming poor Cody for putting hulk in the fire when any of the kids there could've done it. What a bitch.
I was shaking my head at Ellie's stupid comment. How is the family reunion ruined because one of the kids threw a plastic hulk in the fire? It could have been any of those kids, including Jackson. It's only a toy, get over it Ellie. They should have been supervising the kids near an open fire for starters. They obviously weren't because none of the adults saw who did it. Ellie can be such a nasty cow. That was basically bullying the way she acted towards poor little Cody.

If breaking a small toy ruins the party?
Then what happens when Jared ruined the volley net? And Ellie saying to just pretend he didn't do it.
Proving they are hypocrites.
LydiaE
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LydiaE »

I can't believe Ellie and Jared bought that ridiculously large tent for the two of them and 2 little kids. It's like they bought it on a whim without noting the dimensions. Ruby and her family of 8 were in a modest tent.

Couldn't Ellie have, especially after Jared broke Ruby's net and possibly damaged someone's ATV, offered to switch tents with Ruby's family?

They are so wasteful and selfish!
just_me
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by just_me »

Did Ellie bring Jared a treat since she went away for a couple days? We all know that if it had been Jared that went out of town, he would have come back with a huge gift bag of Lush.
kiwimumof-5
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kiwimumof-5 »

Yes! That was disgusting, her insistence that Jackson didnt do it (why not? How do they know? They were busy practising backflips) was bad enough but then to say the family reunion was ruined? She knows she ws joking, we know she was joking *weak laugh*, but a five yer old boy wont necessarily understand sarcasm/ joking like that and think she believes he ruined it . Bitch
minmouse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by minmouse »

I find it disturbing how they have a mean streak. To accuse Cody and keep asking him when he was clearly uncomfortable is mean. And why so quick to dismiss that Jackson did it? He could easily have done it. And stating that the reunion is ruined? Poor Boston is too young to understand it isn't really ruined. (for the record I think Cody did it but they handled it soooo poorly)

My heart really went out to Boston..to go show him his melted toy and ask if he likes it that way is mean. He is what three years old? Of course he'll be upset that his new toy is melted. I don't like when they do things like that to the kids. I find it unnecessary and cruel. And the fact that they film it and put it on the internet for the world to see is so wrong. They really don't respect children at all in that family.
minmouse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by minmouse »

And why is Ellie always watching Calvin sleep and waiting for him to wake? Doesn't she have anything better to do?? I found it odd that her and Jackson were literally sitting there waiting for him to wake. Now that I think of it, its probably because he is on her bed and could fall out. If Calvin were in his own crib, she could go play with Jackson. Or do a project. Or clean. Obviously they have nothing going on in their lives that she will sit here for god know how long and make Jackson sit there too. She is such an odd duck!
kkkk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kkkk »

I can't see Ellie doing anything remotely fun with Jackson, because I don't think she has a clue what an age appropriate activity is. She is clueless about kids. Seriously. The Cody situation I won't repeat everyone else has made such good points, but seriously if I were Bonnie I would be PISSED! Thank goodness Bonnie has Emma and Ellie didn't take her. She would be miserable in that minimalistic apartment with three toys to play with. Yuck.

Bumblebee93
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Bumblebee93 »

In Bonnie's blog today, she said when she was booking the tickets that she asked Ellie to come but wondered whether she would be able to leave Calvin - not Jackson, just Calvin. And as i think Bonnie's youngest (i dont watch her vlogs often enough to know her sons names) is younger than Calvin(?), surely if she can leave her children, Ellie could too? so why wouldn't Ellie be able to leave Calvin.. could it be due to her neck problems?
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Why doesn't it surprise me that Ellie's favorite toy was a cash register? And they seriously should have offered to switch tents with Ruby. Theirs was twice as big! I haven't watched one of their vlogs in a long time, but after all the comments here, I had to check it out. The only thing I can say about the Hulk thing is that there were how many kids there and they picked Cody? And then when Jared breaks something, Ellie says "Just walk away like nothing happened". Boston was trying to tell someone that Jared broke the net. Maybe they put his toy in the fire!
And don't worry, Ellie, you will take for granted that you have two cars. Just give yourself time.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
shewolf_07
Talker
Talker

Unread post by shewolf_07 »

The title of this thread makes us all seem like a bunch of 5 year olds making fun of people. Surely there were better ones to choose from.

Anyway, what are these bad things that keep happening? I'm assuming the "bad things" have to do with the new house. Idk if its because my dislike for them is at an all time high but their vlog titles annoy the heck outta me.
kkkk
Gossiper
Gossiper

E+J: Smelly Ellie and the Case of the Crooked Neck Part 15

Unread post by kkkk »

In the newest vlog at 6:17 Cody is looking at the broken swing and Ellie just takes it from him out of his hands so she can look at it, without saying anything. Wtf.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

I have an aunt that's like Ellie, so I have a theory for why she seems cold around her nieces and nephews. Before she was married, Ellie was the baby and she had everyones attention. Even when her siblings were dating, they basically had to date Ellie too and take her with them. Whatever she wanted, she got. Then, as the first babies were born, Ellie probably got a lot of attention and praise for being "such a good auntie". I bet things changed once she had her own children though, and she started to view the nieces and nephews as competition. They not only stole attention from her, but from the family as well, who should see Ellie as the best parent. The better behaved her siblings children are, the better that makes Bonnie/Julie (etc) look, and steals the spotlight from Ellie. Cody has very well manners, and it's possible he's received a lot of praise from the Griffiths because of it. Unfortunately, this could make him competition for Jackson (and therefore Ellie) and she's making it her job to knock him down a peg or two.

Whatever Ellie's reasons for how she treats the kids, I feel she has issues and I would keep my kids away from her. This could definitely be why we don't see her having much access or a close relationship to the Mecham nieces/nephews.
winniewise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by winniewise »

minmouse wrote:I find it disturbing how they have a mean streak. To accuse Cody and keep asking him when he was clearly uncomfortable is mean. And why so quick to dismiss that Jackson did it? He could easily have done it. And stating that the reunion is ruined? Poor Boston is too young to understand it isn't really ruined. (for the record I think Cody did it but they handled it soooo poorly)

My heart really went out to Boston..to go show him his melted toy and ask if he likes it that way is mean. He is what three years old? Of course he'll be upset that his new toy is melted. I don't like when they do things like that to the kids. I find it unnecessary and cruel. And the fact that they film it and put it on the internet for the world to see is so wrong. They really don't respect children at all in that family.
I Bonnie's vlog about Boston's birthday, Sha says she has worked a lot with him to stop streaming. You could tell he was using a lot of self control not to freak out when Ellie showed him the toy. Why would she think that was a good idea?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Return to “Ellie and Jared”