E+J: Smelly Ellie and the Case of the Crooked Neck Part 15

CatLady
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J: Smelly Ellie and the Case of the Crooked Neck Part

Post by CatLady » Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:15 am

Oops double posting but Ellie had to chant that she had a good life just to clean some food off the very wirable floor? What does she expect a one year old to be like at dinner time? How does she deal with potty training accidents?! If this was anyone else I'd say they were joking but this is Ellie we're talking about. No wonder she wants a dog, it will be let inside to eat up the mess the boys make on the floor after eating and then likely be put outside again.
Lastly, surprise surprise! Jared had to go and buy Ellie a present which had to be about the house being delayed a few weeks, Jared even said he loves giving surprises. Clearly he doesn't get many himself. Good thing he loves giving so much seeing as he's married to Ellie.
hanna_marie
Amateur
Amateur

Post by hanna_marie » Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:19 am

Today's vlog; entitled 'I NEVER SAW IT COMING!' :
1) Jared says "Good moooorning" to the camera like he's talking to a baby or a dog.
2) Ellie's terrible grammar.
3) They visit the house again. Ellie wears that same striped dress again. Jared can't open a door.
4) They go to Bonnie's. Jared struggles to lift a couch.
5) They go back to their house, invite their whole family and have a picnic outside. (Their house looks MASSIVE in the shots here!) Some awful half-blurred backgrounds.
6) They teach Jackson to ride a bike without training wheels on the road without a helmet.
7) Their whole entire family goes inside the house.
8) Ellie complains about Calvin's sleeping.
9) They make a massive deal of Calvin making a mess with his food (don't babies do that all the time?).
10) Jared surprises Ellie again.
11) Ellie goes back to the house for the 3rd time that day, this time with Bonnie and their parents. It's "so fun!".
12) Ellie tries to get attention by saying she's gonna chop all her hair off.
The end.
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlebaby » Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:40 am

I don't think I've watched any vlogs in over two weeks but I just watched today and I'm genuinely peeved about the fact that Jared hasn't updated the intro yet. I bet by the time he gets it updated Jackson will be 3, Calvin will be 2, and baby #3 will be on the way and he'll have to change it all again anyway!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
chachismemories1
Talker
Talker

Post by chachismemories1 » Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:17 pm

the whole weird dynamic at the end with Jared talking about his magic hands and not wanting Ellie to cut her hair because he likes it long. it was just made me feel like he was trying to be sexy and manly. maybe some secret innuendo they share but it's was really creepy! even Ellie said she was so weird! barf! I can't. I just can't!
winniewise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by winniewise » Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:45 pm

Does Ellie not know what a neon sign is? When Jared takes out the Disney picture she says "it's neon". Come on.

I think her feet looked so weird because she was trying not to step in the food. I can't believe something as small as a toddler throwing food on the ground would make her question her good life.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
rdt1004
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by rdt1004 » Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:21 pm

Ellie reminds me of a less educated Betty Draper. Mind of a child, unfulfilled housewife with major anxiety issues. If her toddler throwing food on the floor makes her so upset that she has to calm herself by reminding herself how "happy" her life is, she really needs to go see a therapist.

tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by tratra58 » Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:51 pm

chachismemories1 wrote:the whole weird dynamic at the end with Jared talking about his magic hands and not wanting Ellie to cut her hair because he likes it long. it was just made me feel like he was trying to be sexy and manly. maybe some secret innuendo they share but it's was really creepy! even Ellie said she was so weird! barf! I can't. I just can't!
Very strange, but Jared is weird. I like his parents who seem so down to earth.

So Ellie has a fashion stylist and she wears the same black/white striped dress pretty often. Her long hair elongates her thin face and I think Ellie sees this as a hair stylist.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
BadWolf
Talker
Talker

Post by BadWolf » Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:28 pm

rdt1004 wrote:Ellie reminds me of a less educated Betty Draper. Mind of a child, unfulfilled housewife with major anxiety issues. If her toddler throwing food on the floor makes her so upset that she has to calm herself by reminding herself how "happy" her life is, she really needs to go see a therapist.

She really does need to grow up and/or get help, and so do those that enable her! Ellie's inability to handle things that are difficult, unpredictable or out of her control is exactly the reason I think Jared is ignorant for even thinking on getting a dog. Ellie wants a cute little dog that will just sit in the backyard and look cute in photos. Sorry, but that's not realistic. The puppy will pee/poop/throw up all over the yard. He or she will dig holes, escape the yard, eat the landscaping or chew the boys' toys. Dogs are a lot of work, and definitely not what I would call controllable. These two can't handle the two children they have without Ellie NEEDING Jared around to help support her. Their hands are already full! They don't need something else to look after!
tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by tratra58 » Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:40 pm

BadWolf wrote:
rdt1004 wrote:Ellie reminds me of a less educated Betty Draper. Mind of a child, unfulfilled housewife with major anxiety issues. If her toddler throwing food on the floor makes her so upset that she has to calm herself by reminding herself how "happy" her life is, she really needs to go see a therapist.

She really does need to grow up and/or get help, and so do those that enable her! Ellie's inability to handle things that are difficult, unpredictable or out of her control is exactly the reason I think Jared is ignorant for even thinking on getting a dog. Ellie wants a cute little dog that will just sit in the backyard and look cute in photos. Sorry, but that's not realistic. The puppy will pee/poop/throw up all over the yard. He or she will dig holes, escape the yard, eat the landscaping or chew the boys' toys. Dogs are a lot of work, and definitely not what I would call controllable. These two can't handle the two children they have without Ellie NEEDING Jared around to help support her. Their hands are already full! They don't need something else to look after!

The dog will never see the inside of the house no matter how cold it is in the insulated garage and Jared will clean up after the dog.

HelloSweetie
Support Moddie
Support Moddie

Post by HelloSweetie » Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:51 pm

We have an 18 month old beagle that is just starting to calm down, so I 100% agree about the puppy thing. Even if they clean up after it and keep it in the garage, it's a puppy! It's going to see the backyard as its play area (rightfully so) and it's going to chew, dig, run, jump, climb, roll around, etc. I wonder how Ellie will handle that chaos? They are spending tons of money to put on this nice landscaping that a puppy is going to have zero respect for and will undoubtedly trample through or eat. I hope they are taking that into consideration while planning it out. But I doubt it.

Plus let's see how Ellie handles it the first time that puppy steals Jared's attention. He better start stocking up on Lush bombs now
Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Vincere » Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:04 pm

Awkward...

For a second I had the impression I was on Animal Planet.
kellylangg
Amateur
Amateur

Post by kellylangg » Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:35 pm

I like them as people but their voices are so annoying and her sister talks exactly like her

LumpyDays
Informer
Informer

Post by LumpyDays » Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:01 am

If they are going over budget, keep your eyes out for bathtime clickbait.
Ellie posted somewhere the tiles they have chosen for the shampoo recesses. So very ugly.
chipmunks
Informer
Informer

Post by chipmunks » Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:45 am

I can't wait to see the house finished just to see what some of her selections look like. The shampoo tile is an interesting choice and I can't imagine the finished product.

westwuff
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by westwuff » Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:01 am

Wow. Well of course her mom liked the tile for the bathroom shampoo nook. It matches her mom's ugly, dated carpet. Nothing at all like the lovely tile they first picked. No wonder it cost less. I think a small shelf area is perfect to splurge.
nutbagmcgee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by nutbagmcgee » Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:58 am

Jared was so over the top about grilling the meat today.

It looked gross.

No one is going to say, "Well ya know Jared, it does suck" when he is up in their faces, with a camera asking how it was.

I can't take it.
nutbagmcgee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by nutbagmcgee » Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:59 am

Also, that amount of food for 6 adults and 6 kids is such a joke.
CatLady
Amateur
Amateur

Post by CatLady » Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:35 pm

What does Jared's dad do for a living? Jared mentioned today him taking exams to renew his license or something like that.
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by lmmomSD » Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:47 pm

Apparently, Ellie hasn't heard this. She's all focused on the perfect life they're going to have when they get the house built, and the couch arrives, and they get this dream puppy that won't howl at night, shed, chew, or poop where he's not supposed to.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016082 ... 270197.jpg[/img]

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
winniewise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by winniewise » Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:00 pm

lmmomSD wrote:Apparently, Ellie hasn't heard this. She's all focused on the perfect life they're going to have when they get the house built, and the couch arrives, and they get this dream puppy that won't howl at night, shed, chew, or poop where he's not supposed to.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016082 ... 270197.jpg[/img]

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
He probably tweeted that hoping she would see it.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by tratra58 » Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:11 pm

nutbagmcgee wrote:Also, that amount of food for 6 adults and 6 kids is such a joke.
Jared's parents stuck at the kitchen counter to eat dinner. No one better want seconds lol.

tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by tratra58 » Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:12 pm

nutbagmcgee wrote:Also, that amount of food for 6 adults and 6 kids is such a joke.
Jared's parents stuck at the kitchen counter to eat dinner. No one better want seconds lol.

rdt1004
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by rdt1004 » Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:17 pm

Wrong Jared, there is a right time to buy a tv and that's during Black Friday when they're way cheaper than usual. No way Ellie will be able to wait until after thanksgiving to buy things for the new house though.
It must be common knowledge to all their friends and family to eat something before going over to their place for lunch or dinner. Ellie's portions are so tiny.
Jackson's such a great kid. I'm glad his potty training is going well.

gmaesemail
Talker
Talker

Post by gmaesemail » Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:47 pm

Wow so i was watching Jackson's birth vlog and wow has she changed so much. She looks like a completely different person and looks so much healthier back then.

formerctfxcer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by formerctfxcer » Sat Aug 20, 2016 7:06 pm

gmaesemail wrote:Wow so i was watching Jackson's birth vlog and wow has she changed so much. She looks like a completely different person and looks so much healthier back then.

To be fair, most people look a lot different pregnant vs. not. The issue with Ellie is that she's smaller now, after two pregnancies, than she was prior to the first.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”