Catchingupwithcrystal

Post Reply
Dramaking
Wallflower
Wallflower
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Jun 01, 2019 11:04 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 7 times

Re: Catchingupwithcrystal

Post by Dramaking » Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:44 pm

Nobody seems to know where to find the videos lol
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 3592
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:00 pm
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 290 times

Re: Catchingupwithcrystal

Post by mommaof2cuties » Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:10 pm

Dramaking wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:44 pm
Nobody seems to know where to find the videos lol
I cant remember what the heck the username they had was or even the site. It was mystepsister something
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 3592
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:00 pm
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 290 times

Re: Catchingupwithcrystal

Post by mommaof2cuties » Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:26 pm

mommaof2cuties wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:10 pm
Dramaking wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:44 pm
Nobody seems to know where to find the videos lol
I cant remember what the heck the username they had was or even the site. It was mystepsister something
Pretty sure the username was mystepsistersucks. But I cant find the site, it wasnt pornhub I know that
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 2241
Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:53 am
Has thanked: 578 times
Been thanked: 251 times

Re: Catchingupwithcrystal

Post by AutumnLane » Fri Jul 05, 2019 7:33 am

Once everybody found out about the porn they went on a deleting spree. Let’s just say they had tons of videos! Dozens! I could see the kids belongings in the background and you could hear kids TV programming in the background also. Eww! I watched a few of them and actually very disturbing and I hope somebody from Hollys family saves that poor girl. I truly believe she feels trapped and brainwashed. It seems like the entire time Matt was unemployed they were making money by making porn videos together pretending to be siblings. Low quality and soooooooo TRASHY. Her poor children don’t stand a chance. How embarrassing.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 2241
Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:53 am
Has thanked: 578 times
Been thanked: 251 times

Re: Catchingupwithcrystal

Post by AutumnLane » Fri Jul 05, 2019 7:40 am

One of the websites they were on MANY was called mysistersucks Chaturbate most of these were WebCam lives. I was shared the links on the Morris Instagram where it was originally discovered. I just happen to be in the right place at the right time and got all the juicy info. Matt has got nothing to write home about. Holly looked miserable participating most of the time.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 3592
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:00 pm
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 290 times

Re: Catchingupwithcrystal

Post by mommaof2cuties » Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:54 am

AutumnLane wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 7:33 am
Once everybody found out about the porn they went on a deleting spree. Let’s just say they had tons of videos! Dozens! I could see the kids belongings in the background and you could hear kids TV programming in the background also. Eww! I watched a few of them and actually very disturbing and I hope somebody from Hollys family saves that poor girl. I truly believe she feels trapped and brainwashed. It seems like the entire time Matt was unemployed they were making money by making porn videos together pretending to be siblings. Low quality and soooooooo TRASHY. Her poor children don’t stand a chance. How embarrassing.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
And all the luckless merchandise in the background 😂
Dramaking
Wallflower
Wallflower
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Jun 01, 2019 11:04 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 7 times

Re: Catchingupwithcrystal

Post by Dramaking » Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:31 pm

Simple Google search mysistersucks chaturbate and they are sti up. So crazy
User avatar
ssr0312
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 696
Joined: Mon May 21, 2018 9:21 am
Has thanked: 4348 times
Been thanked: 601 times

Re: Catchingupwithcrystal

Post by ssr0312 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:12 pm

I know we are here to gosssip but her last post made me feel so bad for her along with her stories :( I hope she can get herself together and move forward with an actual job not an mlm crap that her ig friends are pushing.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Lolitalene
Talker
Talker
Posts: 196
Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:37 am
Has thanked: 65 times
Been thanked: 95 times

Re: Catchingupwithcrystal

Post by Lolitalene » Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:31 am

Wow... sometimes I wish I wasnt so nosy, I googled and Matt is tiny . Why would he do porn being that tiny!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Maxxinsta96
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 885
Joined: Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:02 pm
Has thanked: 1432 times
Been thanked: 645 times

Re: Catchingupwithcrystal

Post by Maxxinsta96 » Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:25 am

Did holly get breast implants?
Maxxinsta96
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 885
Joined: Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:02 pm
Has thanked: 1432 times
Been thanked: 645 times

Re: Catchingupwithcrystal

Post by Maxxinsta96 » Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:26 am

I don’t feel bad for crystal. She’s a grown ass women that’s always dependent on others. I’m 24 and we have our own place and don’t depend on any family for financial assistance. She wants everyone to feel sorry for her. I’m sure she’s not as innocent as she portrays to be.
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 2241
Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:53 am
Has thanked: 578 times
Been thanked: 251 times

Re: Catchingupwithcrystal

Post by AutumnLane » Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:53 am

That Instagram page is relentless. It’s one thing to come here and gossip periodically but those women take it to a whole different obsessive level. They literally talk about her 24/7. They send women from the gossip page over to her Instagram and basically harass her. She blocks them but then they just screenshot literally everything or make new accounts to stalk her. It’s not constructive criticism either it’s just evil and mean. They are obsessed! She shouldn’t be so hard on herself. I really think a lot of it is jealousy. Crystal is beautiful especially after having three children so close in age! The woman isn’t perfect obviously but I don’t think she does anything to warrant that type of hate.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
User avatar
nutbagmcgee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 4204
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:04 am
Has thanked: 1734 times
Been thanked: 2300 times

Re: Catchingupwithcrystal

Post by nutbagmcgee » Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:51 am

I think it’s funny Crystal screenshotted my post and shared it.

Crystal, grow up. You had 2 years to go to school and learn a trade while Christian supported you. You did nothing with yourself in 2 years. Now you are back out on your ass with 3 children and have nothing to show for it. You complain that the kids wore too small stuff while Christian bought Luke clothing BUT you were constantly buying new clothing and shoes AND home decor at Ross for yourself and the house. You sold the kids iPads, where did that money go? You took a day trip to the water park. How did you pay for that?

I’m over everyone feeling sorry for you when you do nothing to better your children’s situation or yourself. They are just drug from house to house and man to man while you try to find somebody to live off of.

For the record I think Matt and Holly are the hugest pieces of shit I’ve ever seen in my life as well. Those poor children don’t have a chance.
Maeve
Talker
Talker
Posts: 177
Joined: Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:15 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 25 times

Re: Catchingupwithcrystal

Post by Maeve » Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:35 pm

Maxxinsta96 wrote:Did holly get breast implants?
If you’re talking about the videos, she was still full of pregnancy hormones then.
Maeve
Talker
Talker
Posts: 177
Joined: Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:15 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 25 times

Re: Catchingupwithcrystal

Post by Maeve » Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:43 pm

AutumnLane wrote:That Instagram page is relentless. It’s one thing to come here and gossip periodically but those women take it to a whole different obsessive level. They literally talk about her 24/7. They send women from the gossip page over to her Instagram and basically harass her. She blocks them but then they just screenshot literally everything or make new accounts to stalk her. It’s not constructive criticism either it’s just evil and mean. They are obsessed! She shouldn’t be so hard on herself. I really think a lot of it is jealousy. Crystal is beautiful especially after having three children so close in age! The woman isn’t perfect obviously but I don’t think she does anything to warrant that type of hate.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I agree, there was one particular message that IMO completely crossed the line, saying something like “your mouth is horrible but I would still hit it”. What kind of a piece of shit sends a message like that? It is one thing to gossip on a forum, but to send her that kind of message is repulsive.
Maxxinsta96
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 885
Joined: Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:02 pm
Has thanked: 1432 times
Been thanked: 645 times

Re: Catchingupwithcrystal

Post by Maxxinsta96 » Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:28 pm

Crystal on her ig single mom of 3. LOL. She’s been single for 5 mins. She’s so damn desperate!! It’s actually embarrassing. How long until she’s onto the next dick? I still think the whole thing was weird with everyone with everyone’s ex’s. I low key wonder if they ever had an orgy.
User avatar
ssr0312
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 696
Joined: Mon May 21, 2018 9:21 am
Has thanked: 4348 times
Been thanked: 601 times

Re: Catchingupwithcrystal

Post by ssr0312 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:14 am

She's back with Christian lol

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Maxxinsta96
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 885
Joined: Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:02 pm
Has thanked: 1432 times
Been thanked: 645 times

Re: Catchingupwithcrystal

Post by Maxxinsta96 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:21 am

Not shocked she’s so codependent on a man.
Siimplycraziie
Talker
Talker
Posts: 195
Joined: Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:54 am
Has thanked: 133 times
Been thanked: 1042 times

Re: Catchingupwithcrystal

Post by Siimplycraziie » Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:23 am

Heyyyy now she’s engaged and pregnant


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
ssr0312
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 696
Joined: Mon May 21, 2018 9:21 am
Has thanked: 4348 times
Been thanked: 601 times

Re: Catchingupwithcrystal

Post by ssr0312 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:24 am

Siimplycraziie wrote:Heyyyy now she’s engaged and pregnant ImageImage


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Whaaaaat

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Post Reply

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About IG Moms”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest