Krista Boring Ruth

misspersonality
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Krista Boring Ruth

Post by misspersonality »

beautywithinbri wrote:I wonder if they’re gonna change baby girl name and name her after his mother, I know that’ll make Brandon happy at a time like this.
Nope.

“She is survived by: her husband, Willie Chambers of Stockbridge, GA; her devoted son, Brandon Ruth of Buford, Georgia; a daughter-in-law, Krista Ruth; one grandson, Sebastian Ruth; one granddaughter (on the way), Margot Ruth; one niece, Tonya Hazel, and one nephew, Sherif Hazel; as well as a host of great nieces, great nephews, cousins and friends.”
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by AryaStark »

misspersonality wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:07 pm
beautywithinbri wrote:I wonder if they’re gonna change baby girl name and name her after his mother, I know that’ll make Brandon happy at a time like this.
Nope.

“She is survived by: her husband, Willie Chambers of Stockbridge, GA; her devoted son, Brandon Ruth of Buford, Georgia; a daughter-in-law, Krista Ruth; one grandson, Sebastian Ruth; one granddaughter (on the way), Margot Ruth; one niece, Tonya Hazel, and one nephew, Sherif Hazel; as well as a host of great nieces, great nephews, cousins and friends.”
They should definitely use her name for a middle name.The last time she saw her, she gave her a nice Saks coat because she didn’t have one big enough; and baby sat her kid. Sounds like a very nice woman. He should put his foot down on her carpel tunnel and make it happen.
misspersonality
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by misspersonality »

AryaStark wrote:
misspersonality wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:07 pm
Nope.

They should definitely use her name for a middle name.The last time she saw her, she gave her a nice Saks coat because she didn’t have one big enough; and baby sat her kid. Sounds like a very nice woman. He should put his foot down on her carpel tunnel and make it happen.

Nice thought, but no way she will change that name. She’s just not the type. She loved her mother in law, but not THAT much.
She probably already has personalized stuff made, too.
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by kristieanne87 »

Holy shitImage

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by kristieanne87 »

This chick is REAL caught up on how bad she looks right now, reminiscing about the old days. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202001 ... a93a4f.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202001 ... 8352c8.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202001 ... a69a93.jpg[/IMG]

brideofChristforever
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by brideofChristforever »

kristieanne87 wrote:This chick is REAL caught up on how bad she looks right now, reminiscing about the old days. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202001 ... a93a4f.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202001 ... 8352c8.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202001 ... a69a93.jpg[/IMG]

It’s honestly so sad to see someone rag on another woman who doesn’t even know you exist. Do you think you look any better?

AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by AryaStark »

kristieanne87 wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 5:44 am This chick is REAL caught up on how bad she looks right now, reminiscing about the old days. [IMG]https://

It’s too bad she doesn’t like the way she looks and couldn’t
take or publish any pictures of this pregnancy. I said before
I thought in her recent vlogs she looked fine. So I am confused
by her feelings.
VaCar
Talker
Talker

Post by VaCar »

Krista is a very gracious woman. She deserves better than this battering. I really like her & have from the beginning.
Courtneyshayne
Informer
Informer

Post by Courtneyshayne »

AryaStark wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 4:40 pm Omg she posted another vlog I almost fell over.
I can not get thru this vlog because I don’t even know where to start.
He is two and a half but won’t get him a toddler bed. He has all his teeth in but hasn’t been to the dentist. She has not been potty training and sometimes if his diaper is full he takes it off for her. What the h*ll does she freaking do all day??? What a lazy poor excuse she is. No seriously what has she been doing?
Omg. I'm so glad you said this! I watched that vlog and was like hold up. Wait. Am I crazy to think that boy is too old for a crib or what?
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by AryaStark »

Gracious? About three to four vlogs ago she blatantly
said just don’t watch my channel. I was pretty surprised
she was speaking to her subs like an entitled brat. She’s
lucky to have any subs only doing a couple vlogs these
last nine months.
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by kristieanne87 »

I politely suggest you go elsewhere if you are looking for gracious talk about her.
VaCar wrote:Krista is a very gracious woman. She deserves better than this battering. I really like her & have from the beginning.

Gladys Kravitz I
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gladys Kravitz I »

She's in the hospital now, being induced. Margot Emelia should be here Thursday.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by AryaStark »

In one of the last vlogs she was frustrated with her son
for going after the dog and kicking it? Haven’t they had
the dog almost a year and Bash is being mean to it? Sounds
to me like he’s upset with Krista probably because IMO she
gives the runty dog more attention that him. Kid’s acting
out. Poor boy we’ll see how he does when Mar got comes.
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by kristieanne87 »

Don't get me wrong...Im5 happy for them that they are building, but decisions, decisions?
You literally have 2 choices.
It's not a custom home, it's a cookie cutter house with 2 options m, dont streas yourself out girl. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202002 ... 8d079d.jpg[/IMG]

H2343
Talker
Talker

Post by H2343 »

She has to keep up with Aaryn and Tara, they have both talked about building, so naturally that is what Krista has to do. I don't understand why she says decisions when there's two options for granite tops and one option for flooring. It's not a custom build Krista, get over yourself.
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by kristieanne87 »

Racism is unacceptable???

You didn't seem to mind that Aaryn was racist when you were riding her coattails...[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202003 ... 13c1ee.jpg[/IMG]

AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by AryaStark »

Excellent catch Kristieanne!

Love how she NeVeR called out Aaryn publicly either.
She’s only a moral compass for people that don’t
directly contribute to her making money.
scd
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0

Post by scd »

anyone watching her?
CaliMae17
Amateur
Amateur

Post by CaliMae17 »

I’m sorry, her daughter just isn’t cute to me. She looks like her face is pressed up against a glass door. Her kids look more like their father, which is unfortunate. Has she mentioned her son having delays or being on the spectrum? I looked and he will be 3 next month, but he acts and speaks like he’s 1.5. I’m sure she wouldn’t want to deal with it, but it’s concerning.
scd
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0

Post by scd »

CaliMae17 wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 5:50 pm I’m sorry, her daughter just isn’t cute to me. She looks like her face is pressed up against a glass door. Her kids look more like their father, which is unfortunate. Has she mentioned her son having delays or being on the spectrum? I looked and he will be 3 next month, but he acts and speaks like he’s 1.5. I’m sure she wouldn’t want to deal with it, but it’s concerning.
He’s currently in speech therapy, but I’m not sure about any delays.

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About IG Moms”