Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using Tapatalk

ssr0312
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Brittanylynnbree

Unread post by ssr0312 »

janellejade2014 wrote:Has anyone had any updates?

No she's been really quiet

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Redka
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Redka »

From Brittany’s Facebook:

ssr0312
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ssr0312 »

Redka wrote:From Brittany’s Facebook:

Pics won't load for me :(

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

kdough
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by kdough »

Poor Rich. All 3 girls are total replicas of his ex dumpster fire

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Redka
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Redka »

Brittany is back on her old Instagram. Her and Kevin are living together, she is not in a good place with her family and doesn’t want them to know where she lives.

She has a birthday registry on Target and followers keep sending her shit for her birthday next week. She said the registry was for “family and friends” but she keeps posting it and thanking people and adding more items.

She is constantly complaining about how depressed she is and how much the lockdown sucks for her while hundreds of people die from covid-19 in her state. Oh and was super upset that her weed stash ran out and she couldn’t get more. Her and Kevin have got a pair of sugar gliders. She claims her and Rich have shared care but I doubt it, it seems like she doesn’t see them at all.
Not_Sponsored
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Not_Sponsored »

It seems like she only has monitored visitation, the few times she does see them. It’s obvious that the photos she posts of them weren’t taken by her or at her house. Her ginger boyfriend seems incredibly immature and gross.
Gracerose89
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Gracerose89 »

She is such trash and her boyfriend is gross 🤢
She’s been talking about her birthday now for like a month, grow the hell up you’re a grown ass woman. I can’t believe she made a freaking registry for birthday presents. She is so immature. She’s more concerned about smoking weed than her 3 children. It’s so obvious she never sees them. I think she said she has shared custody with rich, yeah okay. Then where are they? She’s so full of shit. It’s so strange to me, how can she go from being a full time sahm mom to never seeing your kids and acting like they don’t exist? I feel so sad for her girls!
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

Heres what got me... she said the girls are quarantining with Rich and she cant see them because if that yet also says Kevin sent masks for the girls for daycare. The girks cant see their kom but can go to daycare? You would think Mom would be able to watch kids so that they can stay out of daycare. To me this just proves that she doesnt have any type of custody of those girls.

Redka
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Redka »

Rkp65i wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 11:11 pm Heres what got me... she said the girls are quarantining with Rich and she cant see them because if that yet also says Kevin sent masks for the girls for daycare. The girks cant see their kom but can go to daycare? You would think Mom would be able to watch kids so that they can stay out of daycare. To me this just proves that she doesnt have any type of custody of those girls.

Good point. At one stage she made out that they had shared care all the time including during lockdown but now it seems like Rich brings them over in the car every so often. I have kids Riley and Mikayla’s ages and can’t imagine leaving them or them being okay with only seeing me through a car window occasionally. It looks like her and Kevin live in a cramped studio apartment.

She’s received over 100 gifts now and is still sharing the link and adding more. She’s added stuff for the kids too, I bet she’ll pass them off as her own gifts to them.

Her sugar glider died today, the way she wrote about it was awful, sounds like she should’ve taken it to the vet a long time ago.

I just can’t believe she’d throw away her kids like that. Sure, divorce your husband if it’s not working (although I suspect she was the one making it not work!) but ditching your kids like that... so sad :(
shamulu
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by shamulu »

Redka wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 6:07 pm
Rkp65i wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 11:11 pm Heres what got me... she said the girls are quarantining with Rich and she cant see them because if that yet also says Kevin sent masks for the girls for daycare. The girks cant see their kom but can go to daycare? You would think Mom would be able to watch kids so that they can stay out of daycare. To me this just proves that she doesnt have any type of custody of those girls.

Good point. At one stage she made out that they had shared care all the time including during lockdown but now it seems like Rich brings them over in the car every so often. I have kids Riley and Mikayla’s ages and can’t imagine leaving them or them being okay with only seeing me through a car window occasionally. It looks like her and Kevin live in a cramped studio apartment.

She’s received over 100 gifts now and is still sharing the link and adding more. She’s added stuff for the kids too, I bet she’ll pass them off as her own gifts to them.

Her sugar glider died today, the way she wrote about it was awful, sounds like she should’ve taken it to the vet a long time ago.

I just can’t believe she’d throw away her kids like that. Sure, divorce your husband if it’s not working (although I suspect she was the one making it not work!) but ditching your kids like that... so sad :(
Looks like she got another "car visit" with the kids yesterday. So weird. She had a handmade card that said "Happy Mother's Day" from 1 of the girls.
I feel bad for those girls.
Redka
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Redka »

I sorta feel bad for them but also... it’s probably a good thing they’re not around her as she seems very unstable. She posted on Facebook that she’s going to blow her brains out, someone queried if she was okay and she replied saying she was hungry but all the food places were closed. Grow the fuck up!
janellejade2014
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by janellejade2014 »

Does anyone know if shes still with Kevin? She never posts it anymore

Miss_momma3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Miss_momma3 »

janellejade2014 wrote:Does anyone know if shes still with Kevin? She never posts it anymore

She just posted about having more kids with Kevin. So I guess they are still together
Not_Sponsored
Gossiper
Gossiper

Imagine always having money for weed but turning to strangers on the internet to buy your kids Christmas presents. Wow. What trash.
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

Not_Sponsored wrote:Imagine always having money for weed but turning to strangers on the internet to buy your kids Christmas presents. Wow. What trash.
She has no shame. She always starts with “Im not going to share my cashapp or registries because haters will tear me apart” then by the end of the day she is sharing them multiple times!

janellejade2014
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by janellejade2014 »

Her and the boyfriend had all this money for themselves to travel, smoke weed and other things but no money for the kids they barely see or pay attention to. I'm assuming the bf is in jail or something because she hasn't posted him in so long

Not_Sponsored
Gossiper
Gossiper

It’s funny that she’s on IG talking about what clowns Biden voters are when she’s the only actual clown who doesn’t have custody of her own children, and lives in and out of hotel rooms. Iconic.
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

Ohhh boy. She was finally given permission to make an only fans and wasted no time jumping on it

Redka
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Redka »

Rkp65i wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 7:28 am Ohhh boy. She was finally given permission to make an only fans and wasted no time jumping on it

Yup!

And now she’s busy talking up her birthday in a month bc once again she’s expecting her followers to send her masses of gifts

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About IG Moms”