Tracy Epstein

ohsnappp
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Tracy Epstein

Unread post by ohsnappp »

Former reality star of jerseylicious. Has a pretty big following on insta thought we could gossip

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Tracy Epstein

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

I just rewatched that show a few months ago lol
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

I followed her for a few months and got bored of her so I unfollowed today Kathleenlights posted on her instastories that Tracy's youngest got his cochlear implant yesterday. I had no idea he was even deaf.so amazing for the little guy
ohsnappp
Amateur
Amateur

mommaof2cuties wrote:I followed her for a few months and got bored of her so I unfollowed today Kathleenlights posted on her instastories that Tracy's youngest got his cochlear implant yesterday. I had no idea he was even deaf.so amazing for the little guy

I know I’m so glad it worked for him

boonz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by boonz »

Omg I’m so happy I found her forum lol. Anyways I used to watch jerseylicous and I was team Olivia. For about 2 years I’ve followed her on Instagram and think she has some really adorable children. But recently I feel like she’s so mean to her followers. I know there’s a lot of haters and she sticks up for herself but even when she gets nice comments she always replies back sarcastic. Also it’s annoying how she just promotes all these random people’s businesses on her page. Like right now she’s promoting some random girl who only has about 400 subs and sells foundation. It’s a Avon type company. But it’s just sketchy

ohsnappp
Amateur
Amateur

boonz wrote:Omg I’m so happy I found her forum lol. Anyways I used to watch jerseylicous and I was team Olivia. For about 2 years I’ve followed her on Instagram and think she has some really adorable children. But recently I feel like she’s so mean to her followers. I know there’s a lot of haters and she sticks up for herself but even when she gets nice comments she always replies back sarcastic. Also it’s annoying how she just promotes all these random people’s businesses on her page. Like right now she’s promoting some random girl who only has about 400 subs and sells foundation. It’s a Avon type company. But it’s just sketchy

Omg and the color was so wrong for her skin

boonz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by boonz »

ohsnappp wrote:
boonz wrote:Omg I’m so happy I found her forum lol. Anyways I used to watch jerseylicous and I was team Olivia. For about 2 years I’ve followed her on Instagram and think she has some really adorable children. But recently I feel like she’s so mean to her followers. I know there’s a lot of haters and she sticks up for herself but even when she gets nice comments she always replies back sarcastic. Also it’s annoying how she just promotes all these random people’s businesses on her page. Like right now she’s promoting some random girl who only has about 400 subs and sells foundation. It’s a Avon type company. But it’s just sketchy

Omg and the color was so wrong for her skin

Yes exactly lol!

boonz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by boonz »

I can’t take anymore brussel sprouts posts lol! I love brussel sprouts but cmon people are acting like she created a miracle..

noleaux
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by noleaux »

Hi there - new subbie and mostly lurker. I follow Tracy and think her kids are absolutely gorgeous. I do think there is some trouble in paradise as she has recently changed her IG title and removed wife and has also un-followed her husband on IG. Of course like most people who post shit they want you to know about but refuse to answer - she is frustrated with people asking about her and Corey but what do you expect when you do things like unfollow your husband and remove wife from your IG??????

Love this site, read it at work a ll day!
:HK: Live for Hello Kitty :HK:
boonz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by boonz »

noleaux wrote:Hi there - new subbie and mostly lurker. I follow Tracy and think her kids are absolutely gorgeous. I do think there is some trouble in paradise as she has recently changed her IG title and removed wife and has also un-followed her husband on IG. Of course like most people who post shit they want you to know about but refuse to answer - she is frustrated with people asking about her and Corey but what do you expect when you do things like unfollow your husband and remove wife from your IG??????

Love this site, read it at work a ll day!
Yes I agree about her children they are beautiful lol. But omg I didn’t notice the stuff going on about her and Corey. I’ve seen that she calls “haters” out when they ask her questions about her marriage. Wonder what’s going on with all of that.

ohsnappp
Amateur
Amateur

boonz wrote:I can’t take anymore brussel sprouts posts lol! I love brussel sprouts but cmon people are acting like she created a miracle..

Come on you know she invented the Brussel sprout Image

boonz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by boonz »

ohsnappp wrote:
boonz wrote:I can’t take anymore brussel sprouts posts lol! I love brussel sprouts but cmon people are acting like she created a miracle..

Come on you know she invented the Brussel sprout Image

She went crazy calling out that girl that “stole” the idea from her lol. Now she’s onto cauliflower macaroni or whatever lol!

noleaux
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by noleaux »

Not sure if y'all know (or care) but on February 8 Corey and Tracy both posted on their IG pages that they have decided to seperate. SURPRISE....
We all saw this coming, no one is surprised but I am glad she finally said something - I hate when people post subliminal posts on their page then get mad when you ask them what it is reference to. If you don't want people to ask DON'T POST IT!
:HK: Live for Hello Kitty :HK:
ohsnappp
Amateur
Amateur

I saw about the separation but i have this feeling. If you look at his stories and pics he’s missing teeth. I believe drugs. If you google him he had some issue many years back selling drugs and got some
Type of settlement. He’s currently living with his sister

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About IG Moms”