Abby321214

KimKardashian
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Abby321214

Unread post by KimKardashian »

I couldn’t find a topic on her but her life lately has been bizarre. moving across the country with a guy who claims he’s 24 (with a 13 year old son??) but looking online it says he’s 34, getting married super quick, her family calling CPS on her multiple times?? something is just not right there.
fuzzyjeans
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Re: Abby321214

Unread post by fuzzyjeans »

Yes! Something is up and I can’t put my finger on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
chs6213
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by chs6213 »

KimKardashian wrote:I couldn’t find a topic on her but her life lately has been bizarre. moving across the country with a guy who claims he’s 24 (with a 13 year old son??) but looking online it says he’s 34, getting married super quick, her family calling CPS on her multiple times?? something is just not right there.
He’s 38. When you look him up, his date of birth shows this. He’s gone by Duke instead of Linden. He does appear to own a salon, I looked into it. But I wonder about how legitimate the reviews are. I think it is incredibly off putting that he refuses to state his age and makes snide remarks about people wanting to know. It is immature and unprofessional to link his salon account to his personal one, on which he posts such things.

He sucks at styling hair. He seems like he went to school eons ago and hasn’t taken any CE courses since. I believe they met via Instagram but not positive. Those kids look SO SAD. All the time! And they have cameras all over inside the house? What? That seems creepy. He bought her a super outdated Tiffany necklace. His hair is horrible. She claims she had a custom wedding dress designed and made within three weeks which just isn’t even at all likely. And where are all those amazing pictures from their multiple photographers? Did they even have guests or a venue cause the cake was on the table in their house.

The salon is weird and so is the house. I get people like black and it’s like, edgy or whatever to have an all black house. But umm. Everything needs to be black, everywhere? It just looks like it’s probably all dusty and doesn’t get used.

Abby is a child and I suspect she doesn’t care for her children well. She left them with her mother when she went to live with some guy then when she was visiting Linden. I think her mother didn’t want her to move to CA, maybe didn’t think it was safe and when Abby went anyway... she called CPS? Not sure. But it seems like a very concerning situation.

This is so rambling but can’t sleep and this has been bothering me for weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
cheergirl010202

Unread post by cheergirl010202 »

Hi! Long time lurker, just made an account. I think he was her sugar daddy at first, tbh. Everything about this situation weirds me out.
kflo_1122
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by kflo_1122 »

Omg I was wondering if anyone else thought this was weird. I had stopped following her shortly after she had her daughter then she came up in my discover page and saw she married this guy... I'm sorry he looks so gay! Wtf, it's so wierd.
Loyalty707

Unread post by Loyalty707 »

I live in the same town as linden. He’s known for hiding his age to get with younger girls. He says he’s 24 or makes it seem that way on all of his pages. One of my friends was 17 and once she found out his real age she felt very violated...
Keepdreaming15
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Keepdreaming15 »

I totally agree I think he's trying to cover up being gay by marrying random girls. Like why did they have to marry so soon after she just moved there? Within weeks. Is she pregnant? Also think the age Gap is fairly huge between them which is kind of creepy. I can't see this ending well. And all these hater pages for her on insta that she's always on about..where are they? 😂 New here btw!
chs6213
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by chs6213 »

They’re so annoying and he’s gross. And super unattractive - gay or straight. I don’t think anyone really CARES about how old he is or what their age gap is. I think what’s weird is that he won’t SAY how old he is. If it doesn’t matter and they’re not embarrassed - why hide it? Why act like it’s some major deal? It doesn’t make you seem cool or like some sort of enigma. It just makes people question the legitimacy and credibility of anything you’ve said.

It’s super easy and takes two seconds to Google stuff and find out a ton about him. He’s shady and pretty sure she’s only with him to get away from her family but she seems to have plenty of issues herself. Didn’t she have cancer? She used to talk about it a ton but never does anymore?

KimKardashian
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by KimKardashian »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... ed6935.jpg[/IMG]

Everything about her just rubs me the wrong way and feels uncomfortable there’s such a scary vibe this whole situation gives off
fuzzyjeans
Informer
Informer

There is a rumor going around that they are having a baby via surrogate of some woman named Chey.

Keepdreaming15
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Keepdreaming15 »

That's a random rumor! I'm sure she's well able to carry a child herself. I saw some of his insta stories the other day and he looks even older without all the filters. He gives me such awful vibes. Why can't they just be married and focus on the kids they have... He doesn't even have his kids during the week yet he bitches about their moms!
Redka
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Redka »

Linden talks about their “amazing chemistry” in the caption. But this pic doesn’t say amazing chemistry to me. Abby looks afraid? Or something. They are very unsettling.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4u_mUOH8N ... b2mzmv3hjw
chs6213
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by chs6213 »

His account is private. Can you screenshot it?

Redka
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Redka »

chs6213 wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:41 am His account is private. Can you screenshot it?

It won’t let me embed the image. But here’s the link. https://ibb.co/0FC8Y4g
cagedbird
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by cagedbird »

I hadn’t seen a picture of him before and fucking ew
Redka
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Redka »

Abby has posted a photo of her? bloody mouth with a trigger warning. The caption says that she is going to be sharing more about her family and the domestic violence she endured in a previous relationship, which included broken bones and being burned
Vmeghann

Unread post by Vmeghann »

She’s pregnant. They just announced it last night or the day before. The whole relationship is weird to me. He claims to be 24 but has a 13 year old (not saying things like that don’t happen. Just uncommon) and claims to be a salon owner for just as long. That guy has to be at least 45... and I’m positive he’s gay.
fuzzyjeans
Informer
Informer

There is no way this is not a relationship contrived to gain followers/popularity/attention. The whole dynamic is so strange, almost something unsettling.

Redka
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Redka »

fuzzyjeans wrote: Tue Dec 31, 2019 10:58 pm There is no way this is not a relationship contrived to gain followers/popularity/attention. The whole dynamic is so strange, almost something unsettling.

The recent pic of her in the hospital bed is so unnerving. She is perfectly made up but has a dead face. Zero emotion. So odd.
fuzzyjeans
Informer
Informer

They were supposed to do a gender reveal Saturday. Radio silence.

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About IG Moms”