Krista Boring Ruth

AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Krista Boring Ruth

Unread post by AryaStark »

So she barely does one vlog a week? She’s that busy? Why still have the channel then? Or laziness.? She doesn’t work outside the home and is pregnant this would have been the perfect time to build her channel back up with a regular schedule. But nope.
Wasted opportunity.
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

Exactly. What does she do all day? I know what she does, shebsits around on the couch and orders food.
She doesnt cook, her son eats like garbage and so does she. She has gained so much weight so far during this pregnancy...

In her recent vlog she went to her husbands award ceremony...I wonder if she feels like a failure now?
Her husband is out accomplishing so much with his job, when all she does is sit at home, complains about him being gone to his job, eats fast food, watches tv, takes baths and forces her kid to sleep. She doesnt do much as a person. You would think as a former teacher she would be more interactive with her child and engage him, but she doesn't.

Also, I wonder if there is more of a delay with Bash as she claims. He doesn't seem to play like a normal kid, I don't know. Maybe I am thinking that because she doesn't show him playing or interacting with other kids. I feel like when he is around other kids his interaction is forced.
Maybe she just doesn't let him act like a real kid.
I don't know, it just seems off to me.
AryaStark wrote:So she barely does one vlog a week? She’s that busy? Why still have the channel then? Or laziness.? She doesn’t work outside the home and is pregnant this would have been the perfect time to build her channel back up with a regular schedule. But nope.
Wasted opportunity.
Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

kristieanne87 wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 11:46 am Exactly. What does she do all day? I know what she does, shebsits around on the couch and orders food.
She doesnt cook, her son eats like garbage and so does she. She has gained so much weight so far during this pregnancy...

In her recent vlog she went to her husbands award ceremony...I wonder if she feels like a failure now?
Her husband is out accomplishing so much with his job, when all she does is sit at home, complains about him being gone to his job, eats fast food, watches tv, takes baths and forces her kid to sleep. She doesnt do much as a person. You would think as a former teacher she would be more interactive with her child and engage him, but she doesn't.

Also, I wonder if there is more of a delay with Bash as she claims. He doesn't seem to play like a normal kid, I don't know. Maybe I am thinking that because she doesn't show him playing or interacting with other kids. I feel like when he is around other kids his interaction is forced.
Maybe she just doesn't let him act like a real kid.
I don't know, it just seems off to me.
AryaStark wrote:So she barely does one vlog a week? She’s that busy? Why still have the channel then? Or laziness.? She doesn’t work outside the home and is pregnant this would have been the perfect time to build her channel back up with a regular schedule. But nope.
Wasted opportunity.
When she talked in the past of him walking on tippy toes I thought oh man he’s probably on the spectrum; some type of autism. I could tell by her careful wording she thought so to. Then she contacted that organization who come out to the home to observe and who knows what became of any of that. So yeah he’s probably finally showing and I wonder if that may be why she’s hesitant to film-doesn’t want anyone to notice. And the fact also she is lazy.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I missed the vlog about her new ring.(how could this be her vlogs are like Hailey’s comet) Costume jewelry is fine but how sad is it that you replaced the wedding ring your husband spent his hard earnings on with that gaudy thing. I find that disrespectful.
The key to having a fake large ring is to not go tooo large-make it believable. That thing screams fake. Krista take it off put your wedding rings on, if they don’t fit lay off the fast food get the sodium out and they will.
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I'm 39 weeks pregnant with my 2nd and my rings still fit. I am going to take them off and put in safe so I know they are secure. When I had my first child going to the hospital was so unexpected my husband ended up with my rings kn his pocket...I don't want that happening again.

I agree it is disrespectful to your husband to wear a fake ring over the one he gave you...so superficial.

Also in her vlog she mentioned she would like the Ford Expedition for her next car...duhhhh of course you do...that is what every other YT mom drives. Shes gotta keep up!

Does anyone else find it strange son is awake for 2-3 hours in the morning then he goes down for another 3 hour nap? He has always slept a lot.
AryaStark wrote:I missed the vlog about her new ring.(how could this be her vlogs are like Hailey’s comet) Costume jewelry is fine but how sad is it that you replaced the wedding ring your husband spent his hard earnings on with that gaudy thing. I find that disrespectful.
The key to having a fake large ring is to not go tooo large-make it believable. That thing screams fake. Krista take it off put your wedding rings on, if they don’t fit lay off the fast food get the sodium out and they will.

H2343
Talker
Talker

Unread post by H2343 »

kristieanne87 wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 12:56 pm I'm 39 weeks pregnant with my 2nd and my rings still fit. I am going to take them off and put in safe so I know they are secure. When I had my first child going to the hospital was so unexpected my husband ended up with my rings kn his pocket...I don't want that happening again.

I agree it is disrespectful to your husband to wear a fake ring over the one he gave you...so superficial.

Also in her vlog she mentioned she would like the Ford Expedition for her next car...duhhhh of course you do...that is what every other YT mom drives. Shes gotta keep up!

Does anyone else find it strange son is awake for 2-3 hours in the morning then he goes down for another 3 hour nap? He has always slept a lot.
AryaStark wrote:I missed the vlog about her new ring.(how could this be her vlogs are like Hailey’s comet) Costume jewelry is fine but how sad is it that you replaced the wedding ring your husband spent his hard earnings on with that gaudy thing. I find that disrespectful.
I am shocked that all that kid does is sleep at his age. I have a 27 month old and by the time 1:30 rolls around he would have been to the library, or park, had his independent playtime and had his 20 min storytime. It is crazy that he up for 2.5-3 hours and is back to sleeping until 2 pm. Wow. How does she not have time to cook or do anything productive. What does she do with her day??
Just sit there and watch tv and order food from her couch. Damn, maybe that is all she does.

She seriously is so damn lazy, I just can't with her.
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

That's what I was saying about her feeling like a failure or loser next to her husband.
He just win that award and has a good job. She doesnt do anything, no cooking, no library trips, no zoo trips.
H2343 wrote:
kristieanne87 wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 12:56 pm I'm 39 weeks pregnant with my 2nd and my rings still fit. I am going to take them off and put in safe so I know they are secure. When I had my first child going to the hospital was so unexpected my husband ended up with my rings kn his pocket...I don't want that happening again.

I am shocked that all that kid does is sleep at his age. I have a 27 month old and by the time 1:30 rolls around he would have been to the library, or park, had his independent playtime and had his 20 min storytime. It is crazy that he up for 2.5-3 hours and is back to sleeping until 2 pm. Wow. How does she not have time to cook or do anything productive. What does she do with her day??
Just sit there and watch tv and order food from her couch. Damn, maybe that is all she does.

She seriously is so damn lazy, I just can't with her.

H2343
Talker
Talker

Unread post by H2343 »

Y'all her son slept in until 8:45am!! What are the chances she put him for a nap at 11 because she was too bothered to do anything productive with him.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

H2343 wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:00 pm Y'all her son slept in until 8:45am!! What are the chances she put him for a nap at 11 because she was too bothered to do anything productive with him.
The sandman visits that house a lot. lol
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Finally watched the rest of her last vlog because who we kidding she rarely posts one, or doesn’t have a set schedule anymore; so there’s no rush. I was surprised she didn’t dress in something for Halloween but I guess when you’re pregnant hard to find things. Her husband is quite accomplished. He seems like such a nice guy. I like him more than her.
misspersonality
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by misspersonality »

Cracks me up that she used Aaryn to teach her all about how to be a YouTuber and then kicked her to the curb
Krista’s husband is like a zombie. Personality of a brick. Is the dude ok? Something is off.

I hate the name Margot. Sounds like the name of a troubled mom from some 80’s movie.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

misspersonality wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:46 pm Cracks me up that she used Aaryn to teach her all about how to be a YouTuber and then kicked her to the curb Image
Krista’s husband is like a zombie. Personality of a brick. Is the dude ok? Something is off.

I hate the name Margot. Sounds like the name of a troubled mom from some 80’s movie.
Her husband seems like a real cerebral person that’s probably why he seems empty.
Yeah that name makes me want to shake her and say nooo don’t do it!!!!
blairwaldorf_
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by blairwaldorf_ »

I always wondered if her son is on the spectrum, she mentioned testing one time she was sitting in a parking lot. I was not clear what testing and this was after the speech delay was diagnosed. I feel like she screwed up her fan base hanging with Airhead the racist. Krista is a black woman(though she fails to realize it :lol:) married to a black man and lives in a nice neighborhood in Atlanta. Her husband has a good career and she is college educated. Her fan should have been younger aa girls and newlywed aa women. She would have a better following by now, but she wanted to lick the Aryan's crack and sold her soul. Plus id rather play in traffic than watch what has become her repetitive boring life,she used to go places. Jeez spice it up girl.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

blairwaldorf_ wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:34 am I always wondered if her son is on the spectrum, she mentioned testing one time she was sitting in a parking lot. I was not clear what testing and this was after the speech delay was diagnosed. I feel like she screwed up her fan base hanging with Airhead the racist. Krista is a black woman(though she fails to realize it :lol:) married to a black man and lives in a nice neighborhood in Atlanta. Her husband has a good career and she is college educated. Her fan should have been younger aa girls and newlywed aa women. She would have a better following by now, but she wanted to lick the Aryan's crack and sold her soul. Plus id rather play in traffic than watch what has become her repetitive boring life,she used to go places. Jeez spice it up girl.
Her response once to why she even bothered with Airoil was people change. Um no they don’t. Just like missp above stated she used Airbed to get subs and into YT. You are absolutely right she should have a big aa following a big untapped market to be had. While she’s been pregnant she could be doing more vlogs, but she’s unmotivated. She sold her soul hanging around with Airidiot and now she’s having to pay for it. I hope it was worth it to her.
H2343
Talker
Talker

Unread post by H2343 »

Her latest video Dang Krista and her subtle shade at (no assistant) Aaryn and Tara(stay at home husband) and yes, Krista, everything you said was pretty much that you are lazy and don't want to do anything. Thanks for confirming.
disneylover23
Informer
Informer

Unread post by disneylover23 »

She looks rough for 28 weeks. Dang.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Holy sh*t...

...she looks like sh*t.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201911 ... a1499a.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

misspersonality
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by misspersonality »

Who could sit through her rambling?!
Krista Boring, YouTube is not for you! No sis!
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

kristieanne87 wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 1:19 pm Holy sh*t...

...she looks like sh*t.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
Oh man it looks like she’s given up. No make-up, hair unkept looking. Seriously why would you post a pic like that—AND smiling?? She finally has a vlog after her two week respite.? I’ll have to watch and see if she feel down a well or something and had amnesia because hello you do have a channel!??!!
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

oops *fell

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About IG Moms”