vlog and has more offers to sell junk.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Krista Boring Ruth

Unread post by AryaStark »

I watched the vlog the other day about decorating the nursery. She looks real swollen which is to be expected but I didn’t think she looked that bad. I didn’t like her using BBL as an excuse of not having Christmas vlogs. Come on, you’ve been only doing one vlog a month for awhile now—you’re not fooling anyone.
The changing table looks like a rickety mess of an accident waiting to happen. I’m all for saving money but it breaking a little should have been her cue to return it, get something better.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Omg she posted another vlog I almost fell over.
I can not get thru this vlog because I don’t even know where to start.
He is two and a half but won’t get him a toddler bed. He has all his teeth in but hasn’t been to the dentist. She has not been potty training and sometimes if his diaper is full he takes it off for her. What the h*ll does she freaking do all day??? What a lazy poor excuse she is. No seriously what has she been doing?
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

Shes been eating chick fil-a and watching tv.
Literally, that's it. Lmao

Are we the only 2 who comment on here?
AryaStark wrote:Omg she posted another vlog I almost fell over.
I can not get thru this vlog because I don’t even know where to start.
He is two and a half but won’t get him a toddler bed. He has all his teeth in but hasn’t been to the dentist. She has not been potty training and sometimes if his diaper is full he takes it off for her. What the h*ll does she freaking do all day??? What a lazy poor excuse she is. No seriously what has she been doing?
Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

beautywithinbri
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by beautywithinbri »

Krista literally can’t function without Brandon, her favorite excuse is waiting til Brandon is home. Bash is almost three with all his teeth and haven’t been to the dentist, not potty trained (he’s also taking off his diaper and taking it to her so it’s time) and still being strap down in a crib. In one of the comments she mention she might have bash rear facing until five.
beautywithinbri
Amateur
Amateur

Anyone notice her neck is darker with this pregnancy or is it the makeup?
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Staying RF in the carseat is something I wi never criticize a parent for, way too many parents make the switch to FF way too early. My carseats can RF until 50lbs and I plan on utilizing that no matter what age it is, simple because that is what is BEST and SAFEST for my kids.

You are right, she never can get anything done, and waits til Brandon gets home....with the exception if getting fast food, now that she can handle getting.

She has it SO easy with Bash. She says he wakes up at 8 then goes down for a nap around 1030 and sleeps for a solid 2 to 3 hours everyday then is back in bed by what...730 or 8 pm?
Her house must be like a prison for that kid.
Stuck in a rib, stuck in a sleep sack at 2.5 years old.
I feel so bad for him, his whole life revolves around him sleeping and his mom sitting on the couch eating take out. He isn't being challenged or stimulated like a child his age should be.
She is going to have a RUDE awakening if this little girl doesn't sleep like he does.
beautywithinbri wrote:Krista literally can’t function without Brandon, her favorite excuse is waiting til Brandon is home. Bash is almost three with all his teeth and haven’t been to the dentist, not potty trained (he’s also taking off his diaper and taking it to her so it’s time) and still being strap down in a crib. In one of the comments she mention she might have bash rear facing until five. Image

kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I haven't noticed but I have always thought she does her makeup wayyyyy to light.
beautywithinbri wrote:Anyone notice her neck is darker with this pregnancy or is it the makeup?

AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

That’s exactly what I had been thinking watching that vlog he gets up then takes a long nap in the morning at two and a half years old. Her life revolves around him being asleep! Maybe it’s just me, but I have always thought since we met her through Airoil she wasn’t that into the kid. Almost like she’s written him off and this next one is his replacement and it’ll be all good.
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

You are spot on, I never thought the was that into Sebastian either.
BUT I don't really think she is into thai new baby either.
I feel like she is one of those moms who has kids because that's what she feels she is "supposed" to do.
She is hard to read. I am not sure what she is really passionate about ..but I can tell you this, she wishes she was a rich bitch who can be stuck up. But she isn't.
Shes a lazy, unproductive stay at home mom.
AryaStark wrote:That’s exactly what I had been thinking watching that vlog he gets up then takes a long nap in the morning at two and a half years old. Her life revolves around him being asleep! Maybe it’s just me, but I have always thought since we met her through Airoil she wasn’t that into the kid. Almost like she’s written him off and this next one is his replacement and it’ll be all good.

AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

How funny is the title of another new vlog and thumbnail pic. I haven’t watched it yet but I have a feeling she got carpal tunnel probably from....DOING NoTHinG!lol
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Finally watched the carpel tunnel vlog. I didn’t know her husband brings home breakfast for them as well? Wow she really doesn’t ever have to cook. She had take out Mexican food for lunch and then dinner take out again plus pie!
It is sad to see her son still in a crib he is just way too big. You mean you can’t have a bed delivered to the house and set up for him? I guess if it’s not a food menu she’s not interested in ordering.lol
I did not understand why they took his mom’s car to the hospital. She was at the house babysitting but weird they did that. Is it that fancy of a hospital she felt she had to show in a fancier car?
misspersonality
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by misspersonality »

Brandon’s mom just passed away unexpectedly, I believe she was in the “carpal tunnel” vlog.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

misspersonality wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:25 pm Brandon’s mom just passed away unexpectedly, I believe she was in the “carpal tunnel” vlog.
What!?? Omg! Thank you for letting the thread know. Oh my how very very sad. Ugh and right before the birth. And he’s so busy right now with work...I feel very bad for their family.
beautywithinbri
Amateur
Amateur

I wonder if they’re gonna change baby girl name and name her after his mother, I know that’ll make Brandon happy at a time like this.
misspersonality
Gossiper
Gossiper

beautywithinbri wrote:I wonder if they’re gonna change baby girl name and name her after his mother, I know that’ll make Brandon happy at a time like this.
Nope.

“She is survived by: her husband, Willie Chambers of Stockbridge, GA; her devoted son, Brandon Ruth of Buford, Georgia; a daughter-in-law, Krista Ruth; one grandson, Sebastian Ruth; one granddaughter (on the way), Margot Ruth; one niece, Tonya Hazel, and one nephew, Sherif Hazel; as well as a host of great nieces, great nephews, cousins and friends.”
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

misspersonality wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:07 pm
beautywithinbri wrote:I wonder if they’re gonna change baby girl name and name her after his mother, I know that’ll make Brandon happy at a time like this.
Nope.

“She is survived by: her husband, Willie Chambers of Stockbridge, GA; her devoted son, Brandon Ruth of Buford, Georgia; a daughter-in-law, Krista Ruth; one grandson, Sebastian Ruth; one granddaughter (on the way), Margot Ruth; one niece, Tonya Hazel, and one nephew, Sherif Hazel; as well as a host of great nieces, great nephews, cousins and friends.”
They should definitely use her name for a middle name.The last time she saw her, she gave her a nice Saks coat because she didn’t have one big enough; and baby sat her kid. Sounds like a very nice woman. He should put his foot down on her carpel tunnel and make it happen.
misspersonality
Gossiper
Gossiper

AryaStark wrote:
misspersonality wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:07 pm
Nope.

They should definitely use her name for a middle name.The last time she saw her, she gave her a nice Saks coat because she didn’t have one big enough; and baby sat her kid. Sounds like a very nice woman. He should put his foot down on her carpel tunnel and make it happen.

Nice thought, but no way she will change that name. She’s just not the type. She loved her mother in law, but not THAT much.
She probably already has personalized stuff made, too.
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Holy shitImage

kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

This chick is REAL caught up on how bad she looks right now, reminiscing about the old days. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202001 ... a93a4f.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202001 ... 8352c8.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202001 ... a69a93.jpg[/IMG]

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About IG Moms”