kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Krista Boring Ruth

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

Just watched her latest vlog.
I'm not suprised she has gained 45 lbs, that's what laying around and having over eats bring you chick fil-a will do to you.
That necklace she was wearing looked like a choker. Her neck reminded me of sausage casing.

In my experience with kids on the spectrum, they tell a lot. Her son was in the. Background screaming the entire time...makes me wonder.

Her final outfit, how freaking boring for a concert date night. She is wearing all black all the time to try and look slimmer, just lay off the fried chicken girl.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

So in that new vlog she beat her face and subs🥊 at the same time. Wth was that I just watched?
That was quite an aggressive all over the place vlog. Let’s keep it real, she only made that vlog because she had something to sell otherwise she would not have done one.
What the eff does she do all day? You do not regularly vlog and you jokingly say you have nothing for the baby. When I’m sick at home from work, I’m in bed with my laptop working from home. She can’t do that?
Something is not being said here and I wonder to if her son has some sort of issues she’s not ready to disclose. She actually thinks she’ll be able to vlog more after the baby comes? That’s laughable. She can’t even handle one!!
It was nice being told you can unsubscribe maybe people should. She will regret saying all this. Krista if I were you I’d take that vlog down it’s not doing you any favors. You come off bratty and entitled and there are giant holes 🕳in your stories.🕳
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Bratty and entitled is exactly what she is.
AryaStark wrote:So in that new vlog she beat her face and subsImage at the same time. Wth was that I just watched?
That was quite an aggressive all over the place vlog. Let’s keep it real, she only made that vlog because she had something to sell otherwise she would not have done one.
What the eff does she do all day? You do not regularly vlog and you jokingly say you have nothing for the baby. When I’m sick at home from work, I’m in bed with my laptop working from home. She can’t do that?
Something is not being said here and I wonder to if her son has some sort of issues she’s not ready to disclose. She actually thinks she’ll be able to vlog more after the baby comes? That’s laughable. She can’t even handle one!!
It was nice being told you can unsubscribe maybe people should. She will regret saying all this. Krista if I were you I’d take that vlog down it’s not doing you any favors. You come off bratty and entitled and there are giant holes Imagein your stories.Image

Throwitbackbae
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Throwitbackbae »

She’s naming her daughter Margot... lordddddd I feel so bad for that child
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I can understand if it’s a family name but haven’t heard her say. Wonder what her husband thinks.
Why is she getting induced the day after super bowl? The game is being played at her husband’s stadium and he’s working that day. He will be so drained and tired. Couldn’t wait an extra day; let the man get some rest? geez
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She said she heard the name in a tv show or a movie.
AryaStark wrote:I can understand if it’s a family name but haven’t heard her say. Wonder what her husband thinks.
Why is she getting induced the day after super bowl? The game is being played at her husband’s stadium and he’s working that day. He will be so drained and tired. Couldn’t wait an extra day; let the man get some rest? geez

AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Okay so she didn’t have her son help with the decorating of the Christmas tree? They couldn’t have planned to do it when he was awake? Wow that’s just mean. He wakes up and theres this tree in the house.
I know her husband works odd hours/days but come on. She manages to plan her daily fast food runs and all her naps. wth.
Krista could have made some ornaments with him and he could have put them on the tree like his hand print or a picture he colored. What’s the point of having kids if you don’t do those things? I just do not understand her logic.
If her son is having issues whatever they may be; that could have been a great self esteem builder and he could see it there every day displayed.
She used fo be a teacher? Must not have been a very good one. imo
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Spot on.
AryaStark wrote:Okay so she didn’t have her son help with the decorating of the Christmas tree? They couldn’t have planned to do it when he was awake? Wow that’s just mean. He wakes up and theres this tree in the house.
I know her husband works odd hours/days but come on. She manages to plan her daily fast food runs and all her naps. wth.
Krista could have made some ornaments with him and he could have put them on the tree like his hand print or a picture he colored. What’s the point of having kids if you don’t do those things? I just do not understand her logic.
If her son is having issues whatever they may be; that could have been a great self esteem builder and he could see it there every day displayed.
She used fo be a teacher? Must not have been a very good one. imo

kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I'm going to say for as much time as she spends on the couch and eating her feelings...she probably is depressed and I would BET she is going to majorly struggle with PPD after this baby.

H2343
Talker
Talker

Unread post by H2343 »

kristieanne87 wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:13 am I'm going to say for as much time as she spends on the couch and eating her feelings...she probably is depressed and I would BET she is going to majorly struggle with PPD after this baby.

Ever since her breakup with Aaryn she has given up on life and just eats and sits in front of the tv. That alone would give anyone depression. Go out to a storytime, or take your kid to the many free activites that Atlanta has to offer. She lives in the most happening places in the country, there is so much to do...but not Krista Boring Ruth, she rather order take out to the couch and get fat. I know she is pregnant, but honestly, that is no excuse.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Maybe her depressed state is partly because of her son. Something is definitely going on there. I have a feeling she’s already written him off(hope not) or is in deep denial
She’s turned into all the other vloggers that used to post all the time, but now only do if they have some junk they want you to buy. I think Krista was a lot happier when she regularly vlogged. Now she’s morphed into a lazy lil princess.
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Oh look...what do you know.
Fattie is sitting on her couch obsessing over food again.
Her frozen pizza was spoiled so she made a chick fil-a run.
She seriously has developed a disorder, literally all she talks about is food.

Graysky33
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Graysky33 »

I can't get over how she said she put the whole rotten pizza down the garbage disposal. What?! A whole pizza?!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Well if she threw it in the trash she would eventually have to empty it...

And that would requirequire her to set down the chick-fil-a and get off the couch.

So garbage disposal it is!
Graysky33 wrote:I can't get over how she said she put the whole rotten pizza down the garbage disposal. What?! A whole pizza?!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Sausage fingers[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 6b0d90.jpg[/IMG]

AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Over two weeks since a vlog. She has absolutely no content to show? She’s about to have a baby. No shopping/preparing for baby, nursery reveal, Christmas shop with me, eat everything with me from couch...with me...absolutely nothing.? Why are people even still subscribed to an abandoned YT channel. I bet she must look like a hot mess and can’t/won’t get it together. That’s what some women do they get the nails done instead of brushing their hair and washing the face. I’m a new woman with my nails!
I wonder how big she’s gotten seems like she’s hiding.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She posts couple month old pic
for Xmas. Keep hiding sasquatch.
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Always posting old pics because she is no longer a "snack"...
She ATE the snack, and the appetizers, and the entrees, and the desserts......Image

AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I just don’t get it the hiding and being MIA. So she thinks she will magically look better once the baby is born? I would rather be seen weekly than be completely gone for months and surprise!! I’m now Jabba the Hut.
It is a cute OLD as F pic though.
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

If she is this skiddish before the baby is born, imagine how bad she will benafter...with all her hormones going crazy.
I bet she will suffer from post partum depression again.

I just don't think she is cut out for the YT/influencer life.
AryaStark wrote:I just don’t get it the hiding and being MIA. So she thinks she will magically look better once the baby is born? I would rather be seen weekly than be completely gone for months and surprise!! I’m now Jabba the Hut.
It is a cute OLD as F pic though.

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About IG Moms”