Courtney Morrow (multiplyingmorrows)

jsl22
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Courtney Morrow (multiplyingmorrows)

Unread post by jsl22 »

multiplyingmorrows wrote:Why don’t you talk shit to me on Instagram, or is this where you hide and spew your hate? It’s hilarious. Keyboard warrior you are! Go you! I’ll pray for you!! How sad that you have to come on here and talk to your little friends and make up the most hateful remarks about people you don’t even know, yet you stalk us on the gram. Bye! Have fun on here! Image
Lololol love that you commented. You don’t pray, so no need to pretend to pray for anyone - who are you, Tiffani Beaston?!You’re just fun to talk shit about, clearly it’s bothering you enough that you had to make a profile and comment - so thanks for letting us win. Also, no one would have talked shit about you if you hadn’t shared with all of social media how much you didn’t want your child you were carrying INSTEAD of getting professional help. But then again, you are insanely thirsty for attention. Too bad you can’t tag Aaryn on here to get you even more attention. #zachypayattentiontoyourwife

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ChampionshipVinyl1
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by ChampionshipVinyl1 »

Haven't checked in with this racist idiot for a while ... good to know she's still carrying on with her nonsense
AND even taking the time to comment here!
If you don't like the heat, don't be such a hateful person on a public social media platform
Gladys Kravitz I
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Gladys Kravitz I »

Haven't heard anything about this cuckoo in ages! Did she ever do us all a favor ( fellow US residents) and move to Mexico? She even looks like she'd smell like a fishing boat. 🤮She's horrid!
canvasveggie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by canvasveggie »

Lol yup she moved to Mexico but it doesn’t really seem like it. She’s still gonna work in the US and fly back when she needs to work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About IG Moms”