IG Mommies

fuzzyjeans
Informer
Informer

Re: IG Mommies

Post by fuzzyjeans » Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:51 pm

The Terragan girl kills me. Her posts... They definitely aren't something I would expect a mom to post but hey, she's what 15? So what else was I expecting? I wonder if her mother knows about what she posts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ihateleaf
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by ihateleaf » Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:28 pm

Does anyone follow britneylynnbree or however she spells it? She posted a pic of herself saying "my abs are showing thank you thrive" and I get so mad seeing that because no those are not abs. She's way too skinny and claims thrive gives her an athletic body but she is not toned she's just skinny. I hate these thrive posts.
essielovesu
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Post by essielovesu » Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:13 am

ihateleaf wrote:Does anyone follow britneylynnbree or however she spells it? She posted a pic of herself saying "my abs are showing thank you thrive" and I get so mad seeing that because no those are not abs. She's way too skinny and claims thrive gives her an athletic body but she is not toned she's just skinny. I hate these thrive posts.
She doesn't look healthy at all...she looks more emaciated than anything :( I'm so sick and tired of thrive. I literally unfollowed everyone that tries to sell shit on social media. So annoying
ilovecatsxD
Informer
Informer

Post by ilovecatsxD » Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:22 pm

I was just coming here to post about Brittany. She looks sickly and too skinny. Not the healthy skinny either..

She was at a good weight before her second child. I don't know if she's taking thrive shakes as meal replacements but whatever she's doing isn't good. She also looks like a bobble head now. Yikes.
missparzival
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by missparzival » Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:20 pm

Crystal has set up a go fund me to get help to move her Matt and the kids to Florida

Lovehound11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lovehound11 » Sat Apr 16, 2016 3:55 pm

Mallabow wrote:Crystal has set up a go fund me to get help to move her Matt and the kids to Florida Image

Wait I thought she made a tone of money through Thrive or IT works? *sarcasm* Why does she need a go fund me?
chs6213
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by chs6213 » Sat Apr 16, 2016 7:29 pm

Lovehound11 wrote:
Mallabow wrote:Crystal has set up a go fund me to get help to move her Matt and the kids to Florida Image

Wait I thought she made a tone of money through Thrive or IT works? *sarcasm* Why does she need a go fund me?
Crystal doesn't sell Thrive or It Works. She's a CNA at a nursing home. The GoFundMe is dumb though. Matt says that he COULD take out a loan but "you all" have been the driving force behind what they do and they want to turn to "you all" first. Ha, yeah. Cause you don't want to pay it back! He also referred to Crystal as his wife. I don't know why but I hate when non married people do that!
Kmommy
Talker
Talker

Post by Kmommy » Sat Apr 16, 2016 7:56 pm

It really rubbed me the wrong way when Juliana from Edwardsx4 said she bought her mom an IMITATION Michael Kors bag. Like wtf, you couldn't buy her a real one like you buy yourself every other day??
KimKardashian
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KimKardashian » Sat Apr 16, 2016 8:39 pm

Juliana posted a pic of how she got a 20k paycheck the other day too hahah
Kdv447
Talker
Talker

Post by Kdv447 » Sun Apr 17, 2016 1:26 pm

Kmommy wrote:It really rubbed me the wrong way when Juliana from Edwardsx4 said she bought her mom an IMITATION Michael Kors bag. Like wtf, you couldn't buy her a real one like you buy yourself every other day??
Wow that's fucked up.
ap1214
Amateur
Amateur

Post by ap1214 » Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:45 pm

Kmommy wrote:It really rubbed me the wrong way when Juliana from Edwardsx4 said she bought her mom an IMITATION Michael Kors bag. Like wtf, you couldn't buy her a real one like you buy yourself every other day??
Right and she just bought a LV bag ImageImage these girls really need to be saving more than they're spending considering this "job" could be over tomorrow.
ap1214
Amateur
Amateur

Post by ap1214 » Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:46 pm

And becca just got $600 lip fillers but can't seem to get out of the shelter. I just don't understand lol that's almost a whole month of rent for me lol

Lalalalaneybug
Talker
Talker

Post by Lalalalaneybug » Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:37 pm

ap1214 wrote:And becca just got $600 lip fillers but can't seem to get out of the shelter. I just don't understand lol that's almost a whole month of rent for me lol

Seriously? She obviously has some fucked up priorities. I just can't with her.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk
LaurenXo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LaurenXo » Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:42 pm

Lalalalaneybug wrote:
ap1214 wrote:And becca just got $600 lip fillers but can't seem to get out of the shelter. I just don't understand lol that's almost a whole month of rent for me lol

What lmao?! I didn't realize she lived in a shelter. I thought her IW Double Diamond job paid 6 figures.
Lalalalaneybug
Talker
Talker

Post by Lalalalaneybug » Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:43 pm

LaurenXo wrote:
Lalalalaneybug wrote:

What lmao?! I didn't realize she lived in a shelter. I thought her IW Double Diamond job paid 6 figures.
Apparently she's in the shelter because her credit is so low no landlord will approve her.

Lalalalaneybug
Talker
Talker

Post by Lalalalaneybug » Wed Apr 20, 2016 1:32 pm

ap1214 wrote:
Right and she just bought a LV bag ImageImage these girls really need to be saving more than they're spending considering this "job" could be over tomorrow.
Bought her mama imitation Michael Kors, but her teammates the real thing...ok..

ap1214
Amateur
Amateur

Post by ap1214 » Wed Apr 20, 2016 1:46 pm

LaurenXo wrote:
Lalalalaneybug wrote:

Lol she's been there for two years. She posts about it every so often when she gets "a lot of new followers" Image and I find it hard to believe that NO landlord will take her, my brother has the shittiest credit, they just made him pay a bigger deposit. I mean shit even a basic 2 bedroom apartment would do just to get out of there, but she was going for a nice townhouse. Beggars can't be choosers.
Lalalalaneybug
Talker
Talker

Post by Lalalalaneybug » Wed Apr 20, 2016 4:42 pm

ap1214 wrote:
LaurenXo wrote:
Lalalalaneybug wrote: Seriously? She obviously has some fucked up priorities. I just can't with her.

Lol she's been there for two years. She posts about it every so often when she gets "a lot of new followers" Image and I find it hard to believe that NO landlord will take her, my brother has the shittiest credit, they just made him pay a bigger deposit. I mean shit even a basic 2 bedroom apartment would do just to get out of there, but she was going for a nice townhouse. Beggars can't be choosers.
I thought the same(my credit is shit and I've rented decent houses). I just assumed it was different there. Maybe she just likes not having to pay rent and doesn't want people to know how cheap she is lol

ilovecatsxD
Informer
Informer

Post by ilovecatsxD » Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:34 pm

I'm shocked becca spent 600 dollars on lip fillers!!?? That money should have gone straight to her savings acc or college funds for the kids. She isn't going to progress in life if she continues to sit in her car and lip sync on snapchat all damn day.
Kdv447
Talker
Talker

Post by Kdv447 » Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:08 pm

ilovecatsxD wrote:I'm shocked becca spent 600 dollars on lip fillers!!?? That money should have gone straight to her savings acc or college funds for the kids. She isn't going to progress in life if she continues to sit in her car and lip sync on snapchat all damn day.
AND THEY LITERALLY LOOK EXACTLY THE SAME! I didn't even notice she got them done
foreverevenly
Amateur
Amateur

Post by foreverevenly » Sat Apr 23, 2016 12:06 pm

I thought the same(my credit is shit and I've rented decent houses). I just assumed it was different there. Maybe she just likes not having to pay rent and doesn't want people to know how cheap she is lol

That is such bullshit. My family owns a shelter for women and their children and I've seen people with the worst credit get an apartment. Plus if your credit was shit why wouldn't you take advantage of living in a shelter where you barely pay a percentage of your income as rent and pay off your debt to bring your credit up all that time you're living there??? I'd love to know what shelter organization she goes through because we give the women a year to get their shit together and she's already been there two.
ap1214
Amateur
Amateur

Post by ap1214 » Sat Apr 23, 2016 8:25 pm

Idk I mean obviously I don't know everything, but I feel like based off what she puts out, she definitely took advantage. I mean up until she started it works, what was she doing? I'm pretty sure she didn't have a full time job so what was she doing to try and get out of the shelter? And I'm pretty sure she used her credit as an excuse because she was being picky about where she moved. She wanted a particular townhouse. So of course they are going to be picky about who they rent , they will want someone with better credit. If I was in a shelter for 2 damn years, and I was in the position to now get my hair, nails, lips, etc etc done, I'd be getting my ass into the first available apartment that would accept me, not wait around for a townhouse. Let another family who needs shelter have her place, it's just sick to me that she is sitting rent free while getting $600 lip fillers. So tacky.

foreverevenly
Amateur
Amateur

Post by foreverevenly » Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:10 am

She's way too comfortable living in a shelter.
ap1214
Amateur
Amateur

Post by ap1214 » Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:28 pm

Well now she's possibly going to lose her double diamond rank because she was "in a funk" this month. Really, between nail appointments, lip appointments, hair appointments, concerts...she was in such a funk and couldn't focus on her job. And she said to get the apartment she needs one more pay stub of DD rank...that's terrifying that she could so easily lose a big chunk of her income that she will be relying on and now have a rent bill/electric bill etc.

KimKardashian
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KimKardashian » Thu Apr 28, 2016 2:23 am

She said she's having major health issues and then was whining about losing her rank , always tryna sell a sob story to sell her fake crack .

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About IG Moms”