Chloebianca.xo

anonymous2829
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Chloebianca.xo

Unread post by anonymous2829 »

She mentions in all of her posts how her daughter looks so much like her father...I wonder what's going on with them. Seems like he hasn't seen his daughter in months

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
anonymous2829
Gossiper
Gossiper

She's back with baby daddy in case anyone cared lol

subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by subject99 »

She is having another baby girl. Due in May 2018. Still with Elijah.
jesswhytho
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jesswhytho »

Lmao yikes you would have thought she'd learned.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk
anonymous2829
Gossiper
Gossiper

They are so off and on it’s crazy. And not like “normal” on and off - like she files charges on him for stalking and physical abuse and he ends up in jail and then they’re randomly back together and “soooo in Love”. Hopefully he really has changed but unfortunately people don’t usually change that drastically that quickly. She is constantly posting about how well they’re doing - seems like she’s trying to convince herself of that just as much as anyone else.

mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

I'm not sure why but everytime I see pics of her she reminds me of an alien.
anonymous2829
Gossiper
Gossiper

mommaof2cuties wrote:I'm not sure why but everytime I see pics of her she reminds me of an alien.
I’ve never seen anyone who looks so drastically different without makeup and when she actually smiles with her mouth open - she only ever posts pics with her mouth closed.

subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I'm unsure about her whole story and background of it. I've glanced at her page a few times because we live in same province and I'm 5-6 hours away from her. So obviously I'm interested. All I recall is that our children share the same birthday (same month and day but different years). She was looking/thinking to move out to Nova Scotia (or Halifax maybe? ) I forget, Elijah was in jail (was or drugs?? Or gang related???) I'm unsure about that situation. Then she graduated high-school, she went to college for police foundation (was accepted) but then she changed to a children and youth worker. Then she went or moved to Montreal got lip injections and went to school for hair. Now I'm unsure if she is still there in Montreal or maybe never moved there. Unsure when Elijah got out and went back to her etc. All I know as soon as I see all the Christmas photos I knew she was pregnant then next day she announced it.
deannaroseo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by deannaroseo »

I’m actually shocked. They have such a rocky relationship! Didn’t she claim like serious physical/emotional abuse and get him locked up or something? I don’t know, I unfollowed her a long time ago.
All I know is that if I made my baby daddy’s abuse against me public, I would never ever go back to him and especially not get pregnant again by him!
On another note, her and I are due in the same month with a girl.

anonymous2829
Gossiper
Gossiper

deannaroseo wrote:I’m actually shocked. They have such a rocky relationship! Didn’t she claim like serious physical/emotional abuse and get him locked up or something? I don’t know, I unfollowed her a long time ago.
All I know is that if I made my baby daddy’s abuse against me public, I would never ever go back to him and especially not get pregnant again by him!
On another note, her and I are due in the same month with a girl.

Yep, she had him locked up multiple times for stalking and serious allegations of emotional and physical abuse - at one point she even posted very graphic details of his horrible abuse. He’s also been involved in drugs and other illegal activity. And she’s put him on blast many times. I also don’t understand how she can just expect everyone to forget that stuff and act like everything is so perfect?

anonymous2829
Gossiper
Gossiper

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201801 ... 80dc69.jpg[/img]
He couldn’t have worn a shirt that fit and wasn’t all wrinkled? Lol. She’s dressed nice and he looks so out of place

anonymous2829
Gossiper
Gossiper

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201801 ... e53f34.jpg[/img]
What the actual fuck...?
Does she think this is cute..? Why does she constantly feel the need to (disgustingly) bring up their sex life? So cringey...

Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

Didnt she accuse him of having sex with like 14yr olds at one point?? Or am i thinking of the wrong person lol
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Jeybee27 wrote:Didnt she accuse him of having sex with like 14yr olds at one point?? Or am i thinking of the wrong person lol
This I've never known. Can somebody else answer this? Some creepy news in my books. Like how recent if true?
anonymous2829
Gossiper
Gossiper

subject99 wrote:
Jeybee27 wrote:Didnt she accuse him of having sex with like 14yr olds at one point?? Or am i thinking of the wrong person lol
This I've never known. Can somebody else answer this? Some creepy news in my books. Like how recent if true?
Yes I remember it. She definitely said it in one of Twitter rants about him after a break up, I’m sure she’s probably since gone back and deleted the tweets though.

mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Now all of a sudden she's not with her kids dad and acts like he's horrible. I'm so confused
anonymous2829
Gossiper
Gossiper

mommaof2cuties wrote:Now all of a sudden she's not with her kids dad and acts like he's horrible. I'm so confused
Yep they were together for a few weeks after their second daughter was born - the whole time she was bragging about how “amazing” he was, then they all of a sudden split up again. Always the same pattern with them

subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Apparently he is in jail again. She stated she was unhappy the whole time together from age 15-20, she worked her ass off to have a "happy life" by going to school, getting herself the new car, a good apartment and well decorated, cook meals every day etc etc and for him to not appreciate it etc etc. She made all this in a instavideo thing.
cagedbird
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by cagedbird »

What’s the story on her fiancee?
Bellathorne
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bellathorne »

cagedbird wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 7:23 am What’s the story on her fiancee?
He passed away a few months ago in a car accident. She changed the babys name so it is after him. She gave birth to him today, the day a medium told her that he said the baby would be born on.

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About IG Moms”