Per request here is a thread for this IG mama
#FreeBen
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Michelladawn

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

isn't it MichallaDawn?
i found her because of Tayler. she was in her late pregnancy, & i began following her because i was nosy lol. her babies are cute though!!
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Michalladawn

Unread post by blackbetty »

Idk I don't follow most of these people. I just used the spelling the person asking for a thread on her gave me.
#FreeBen
FJ_Lanning
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by FJ_Lanning »

I should add more moms. I follow A LOT of them. I should make a list in the main thread about the IG moms.

She's from Canada. I think she's 17 turning 18 late this year. She has a daughter and son, different dads. Had daughter at 15. Doesn't have hs diploma. Her son was born an amputee and has a stump with tiny fingers, kinda like Nemo's lucky fin :P

I stopped following IG so closely but I was on last night and she has a new BF that she keeps quiet about. Also posted a photo of her smoking a cig and said hate will be blocked.

FJ LANNING OUT!!
jesswhytho
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by jesswhytho »

I don't understand why she gets so much praise for having 2 kids with 2 different dad's before the age of 20. She lives with her grandmother yet has the money to go out and buy all the *modified* shit and get tattoos... She just rubs me the wrong way. The smoking pic was what did it for me... You have to be 19 to buy cigarettes in Canada so who the fuck is buying This 17yo mother of 2 smokes? And when does she even have time to smoke? Idk she just pisses me off. Henry is gorgeous though.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

FJ_Lanning wrote:I should add more moms. I follow A LOT of them. I should make a list in the main thread about the IG moms.

She's from Canada. I think she's 17 turning 18 late this year. She has a daughter and son, different dads. Had daughter at 15. Doesn't have hs diploma. Her son was born an amputee and has a stump with tiny fingers, kinda like Nemo's lucky fin :P

I stopped following IG so closely but I was on last night and she has a new BF that she keeps quiet about. Also posted a photo of her smoking a cig and said hate will be blocked.

FJ LANNING OUT!!
If you just make a list in the suggestion thread we'll make threads for them. They might not be super active but if you share anything interesting you might get other people to follow then have someone to discuss them with here.

I don't know if the exposing pages would be offended that we'd take their attention or want to come here or not... Since they can't report us and get our stuff taken down, it might be a good place to redirect people.
#FreeBen
FJ_Lanning
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by FJ_Lanning »

jesswhytho wrote:I don't understand why she gets so much praise for having 2 kids with 2 different dad's before the age of 20. She lives with her grandmother yet has the money to go out and buy all the *modified* shit and get tattoos... She just rubs me the wrong way. The smoking pic was what did it for me... You have to be 19 to buy cigarettes in Canada so who the fuck is buying This 17yo mother of 2 smokes? And when does she even have time to smoke? Idk she just pisses me off. Henry is gorgeous though.

Wow I'm Canadian and never even thought of that! Lmfao. I guess once I became legal I kinda forgot that stuff. Yeah she's a bit odd. I don't get how she has money when I'm pretty sure she doesn't work. She probably gets a baby bonus though. My cousin did.

FJ LANNING OUT!!
Canadiangirl_888
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Canadiangirl_888 »

jesswhytho wrote:I don't understand why she gets so much praise for having 2 kids with 2 different dad's before the age of 20. She lives with her grandmother yet has the money to go out and buy all the *modified* shit and get tattoos... She just rubs me the wrong way. The smoking pic was what did it for me... You have to be 19 to buy cigarettes in Canada so who the fuck is buying This 17yo mother of 2 smokes? And when does she even have time to smoke? Idk she just pisses me off. Henry is gorgeous though.

jesswhytho
Gossiper
Gossiper

FJ_Lanning wrote:Wow I'm Canadian and never even thought of that! Lmfao. I guess once I became legal I kinda forgot that stuff. Yeah she's a bit odd. I don't get how she has money when I'm pretty sure she doesn't work. She probably gets a baby bonus though. My cousin did.
I live in Canada too! I get a baby bonus myself and I am saving every penny to move out. Which is what she should be doing...cant live with grandma forever.

Canadiangirl_888
Wallflower
Wallflower

Sorry I'm just learning to use this thing!

Why are you guys all so aggitated over someone you clearly know nothing about? I have a cousin who's known her for years and have met her a few times. She's one of the nicest people I've ever met. She smokes once in a blue moon, has been going back to class every semester hey? Like she hasn't just quit high school.

And as far as her kids having two different dads, Henry's dad and her were together for almost 2 years. She left him because he was a drunk and cheating on her with everything that walked.

She's a strong woman! And I know if any of you actually cared to message her and ask her why all this stuff happened she's give her an explanation, because that's the kind of person she is.

And as for her smoking and all of her modified whatever, in Manitoba the legal age is 18 to buy and 16 to smoke. She's not doing anything illegal. And I talked to her the day before she got her tattoo and said that she had been saving her tax return for it! She is a good person and you guys should lay off.
Canadiangirl_888
Wallflower
Wallflower

jesswhytho wrote:
FJ_Lanning wrote:Wow I'm Canadian and never even thought of that! Lmfao. I guess once I became legal I kinda forgot that stuff. Yeah she's a bit odd. I don't get how she has money when I'm pretty sure she doesn't work. She probably gets a baby bonus though. My cousin did.
I live in Canada too! I get a baby bonus myself and I am saving every penny to move out. Which is what she should be doing...cant live with grandma forever.

And how do you know she's not doing that already? And you know she's moved out before and had to move back right? You have no idea what's going on in her life, only what you see posted.
jesswhytho
Gossiper
Gossiper

Screenshot_2015-08-17-16-29-06.png
lol well that didn't take long. And Canadiangirl (obvious much?) this is a gossip site, so we gossip here. I obviously don't know anything but I'm aloud to speculate and have my opinion ;)

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Canadiangirl_888
Wallflower
Wallflower

Why don't you talk about a book if you want to talk about something that isn't "real" then? Haha. You're beyond pathetic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Snow White
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snow White »

A tip?
If you put your personal life on the internet, you open it up to criticism! Deal with it or make your instagram private. Only allow people you actually know to follow you, rather than the constant hustle for followers. I cannot stand it when people freak out over the 'haters'. YOU INVITED them into YOUR LIFE!

And this website is FAR from "hard to navigate" it's the most simple and straight forward site. Furthermore "Busted" no honey, GG and YTMD hide nothing. Welcome to the Party!
Snow White
Gossiper
Gossiper

Oh and sorry for a double post, but bringing attention to this site? Directing your followers here? Not smart. Not only will your "fans" come to read, but your haters will come to play.
Most all YT'ers (Mom's or not) know of GG or YTMD and you couldn't pay them to advertise us.

Good on ya!
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Lol what an idiot. There isn't 100s of threads on ig mom's there's like 10-15. The sites mainly youtube mom dumbasses.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Hahaha calling us out always backfires.

*sips tea*

I did see a comment from Nicole (drake's girlfriend's twin sister) and that made me sad cause I like Nicole and I don't like it when people talk about her. But yeah, if you put your life out there, you're inviting people to discuss, I'm just saying.

We love minions though so send em all our way!
#FreeBen
Snow White
Gossiper
Gossiper

mommaof2cuties wrote:Lol what an idiot. There isn't 100s of threads on ig mom's there's like 10-15. The sites mainly youtube mom dumbasses.
LOL right? Not to mention the Instagram mom's were only added today! Oh dear, don't flatter your self. You'er not a YT mommy, you're an Insta Mommy... Just not the same. Not as... important! :love2:

Since she's obviously reading here and not liking what we have to say, she should come chat!
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

We need to get these ladies capes so they can be super mad.
#FreeBen
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Lol bitch be straight refreshing the pages :)
It cracks me up because literally no one even cared about this girl. She was barely mentioned. I tried reading about her and she sounds dedicated so lame so I didn't even bother to check her thread until I saw she commented on that becca chick's post about the site
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About IG Moms”