Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
LaurenXo
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: FallingForFallon Part 1

Unread post by LaurenXo »

That looks so uncomfortable, like a dance recital outfit u only wear for an hour.
Holamynameisme
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Holamynameisme »

nutbagmcgee wrote:I told you guys she's like a 30-year-old, she had to have her gallbladder out. What 17 or 18-year-old do you know that had to have their gallbladder out?
ARE YOU KIDDING? That's a pretty ignorant thing to say. I was 14 with a severely sick gallbladder, and I know at least 8 other people under twenty who had their taken out. Just because older people usually have to have their gallbladder taken out doesn't mean younger people don't too. When I had mine taken out I was throwing up like crazy, but honestly could eat what I wanted without it being affected. I honestly don't think she's older than she is, she's just immature, and clearly unable to put all her focus on her children.
zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

HAH my fiancee had his galbladder AND appendix removed when he was 16-18 (can't remember what age) because he was in so much pain. Sheesh!
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

Holamynameisme wrote:
nutbagmcgee wrote:I told you guys she's like a 30-year-old, she had to have her gallbladder out. What 17 or 18-year-old do you know that had to have their gallbladder out?
ARE YOU KIDDING? That's a pretty ignorant thing to say. I was 14 with a severely sick gallbladder, and I know at least 8 other people under twenty who had their taken out. Just because older people usually have to have their gallbladder taken out doesn't mean younger people don't too. When I had mine taken out I was throwing up like crazy, but honestly could eat what I wanted without it being affected. I honestly don't think she's older than she is, she's just immature, and clearly unable to put all her focus on her children.
Hi Lanie. How are you feeling?

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016071 ... e6290e.png[/img]
Holamynameisme
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Holamynameisme »

Lol you're hilarious. I'm not lanie. Just think that's an ignorant thing to say that's all. I'm against her and I don't think she's a kind person, but saying she's old because she had her gallbladder out is ignorant and simply immature on your part.
edith_yareli15

Unread post by edith_yareli15 »

Holamynameisme wrote:Lol you're hilarious. I'm not lanie. Just think that's an ignorant thing to say that's all. I'm against her and I don't think she's a kind person, but saying she's old because she had her gallbladder out is ignorant and simply immature on your part.
Blueberry
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Blueberry »

Oh get your panties out of a twist. I've had procedures that are typically associated with old people and never gave a shit if someone said it was weird.
CNE24
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by CNE24 »

Part one... playing the sob story of being a teen mom. Her mom does EVERYTHING for her, what does she need someone to help her for? And supposedly she's with the most perfect guy in the whole world too? Where is he? Oh wait, probably working to support her and their 4 kids in total. Lord, this girl pisses me off.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
CNE24
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by CNE24 »

Here's the posts about her new man.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

So is she living with him? Good lord Lanie, take a breath. You don't need a man all the time.
CNE24
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by CNE24 »

Right?! Someone asked if they're all living in her moms house/appt or if Lanie and the girls moved in with him and his kids and of course she ignored it. She says the same shit every time she meets a new guy - "they're so perfect and treat me so well. " I can't handle it. it's like she doesn't know who she is without a man.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

I still can't get over her dating while hugely pregnant. He ran like hell before that baby was born too. Pregnancy fetish?
CNE24
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by CNE24 »

Right? That was SO strange. Still not sure if he existed or not. Assuming he did though, he was a student teacher and she was still a pregnant 17 year old with a 1 year old. Strange all over. She just newly turned 18 not too long ago. Maybe a month ago? Surely her mom doesn't approve of her bringing all these random men into her kids life one after another.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
missparzival
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by missparzival »

If you don't want to drag children everywhere with you (appts, shops etc) DONT BLOODY HAVE THEM!!
I can't believe she actually complained about that. It's called being a parent.

CNE24
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by CNE24 »

Agreed. The ignorance amazes me. Right up there with Sierra complaining about not having a fun summer because of her kids. They act like having kids was a surprise and they were held at gun point to get pregnant.

Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

Exactly!! And their "fans" eat that shit up! Having kids didn't just happen to them. They CHOSE to have them so no they don't need fucking help. Learn how to help your damn self.

CNE24
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by CNE24 »

Trouble in paradise? Things going wrong with the guy she met 5 minutes ago? Lord. I can't handle her. She's so whiny.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Good lord, I would worrying be a little less about the dick and more about the 2 kids I had by 17.
IMG_0763.JPG
mwilhelm
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by mwilhelm »

Something that really gets me about Lanie is that I posted nicely on her ask that she should really consider getting her bachelor's in nursing instead of her associates (as here in the north all of the hospitals are phasing out the associate's nurses by only hiring new nurses with bachelors and requiring all associate nurses to get their bachelors within 5 years.) I'm a senior bachelor's nursing student and consider myself pretty well versed in the nursing field.

She responded VERY rudely! And now I see in her bio that she wants to become an NP - guess which degree you need to get into NP school? A BACHELORS. I bet she has no idea.

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About IG Moms”