IG mommies: Part 2

mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: IG mommies: Part 2

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Blueberries wrote:
mommaof2cuties wrote:Anyone know what ever happened to cojrtney from smittenwithshiloh? I stopped following like a year ago because sje waa being so damn annoying

She still posts, she’s boring though. Mostly about whatever she’s selling at the moment (thrive?), her user is courtxchelle.
Thanks. How i remember why I unfollowed her, i cant stand her face or attitude lmao
KimKardashian
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by KimKardashian »

Alyson Patten is definitely on meth. Lost 95 pounds in 7 months & her and her boyfriend have scabs all on their faces. And she’s trying to conceive ... lord help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

KimKardashian wrote:Alyson Patten is definitely on meth. Lost 95 pounds in 7 months & her and her boyfriend have scabs all on their faces. And she’s trying to conceive ... lord help.

And she plans to lose 25 more. She's fucking gross and nuts. I was going to post about this but didn't think anyone else still followed her drama lol
Echox3
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Echox3 »

mommaof2cuties wrote:
KimKardashian wrote:Alyson Patten is definitely on meth. Lost 95 pounds in 7 months & her and her boyfriend have scabs all on their faces. And she’s trying to conceive ... lord help.

And she plans to lose 25 more. She's fucking gross and nuts. I was going to post about this but didn't think anyone else still followed her drama lol
whats her social handle?
I looked but couldn't find one that was active? It looks like she lives in Fort macmurry, which if that's true, she had to suffer last year through a brutal wildfire.

Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

Her new handle is ruubyloovesyeww I believe. Her mom kicked her out a week before the fire and she was in Edmonton but received the benefits from it because of the address on her ID. She was staying in hotels and spending the money on drugs. I think that's how she fell hard on meth. She posted once that she believed she had herpes because she had lost count of all the guys she had been with since she was always high.
KimKardashian
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by KimKardashian »

Absolutely heartbreaking. Ariana Elizabeth (ariana_elizabethhh on insta) , her son passed away last night they found him lifeless in his bed. he’s been on life support but his whole brain was damaged. :( that is soul crushing

jesswhytho
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jesswhytho »

KimKardashian wrote:Absolutely heartbreaking. Ariana Elizabeth (ariana_elizabethhh on insta) , her son passed away last night they found him lifeless in his bed. he’s been on life support but his whole brain was damaged. :( that is soul crushing

This is horrible why was he on life support?

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk
Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

That's super sad. I know everyone grives differently but I don't think it would even cross my mind to update my Instagram bio....
Echox3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Echox3 »

Does anyone else follow thatradmom or whatever her name is? Justice and Delilah.

I feel like she doesn't have custody of her daughter and puts her boyfriend first.

fuzzyjeans
Informer
Informer

Unread post by fuzzyjeans »

The death of Ariana’s son literally makes me physically sick. I cried for her. That poor sweet baby. He was so cute. I’ve been following her for over 4 years now so it seemed like I kind of knew them.

BaileyBoo12
Informer
Informer

Unread post by BaileyBoo12 »

Anyone know wht Nikkole paulun has been in the hospital so long?
banksyChic
Talker
Talker

Unread post by banksyChic »

BaileyBoo12 wrote:Anyone know wht Nikkole paulun has been in the hospital so long?
She tweeted that it’s pneumonia
ilovecatsxD
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ilovecatsxD »

So Ivyonna and her husband are adopting a baby girl. She should arrive within the month. I think it's a little too soon after their recent loss. Is two months really enough time to grieve ?
Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

ilovecatsxD wrote:So Ivyonna and her husband are adopting a baby girl. She should arrive within the month. I think it's a little too soon after their recent loss. Is two months really enough time to grieve ?
They were going to adopt the baby before ivy found out she was pregnant. When she found out they backed out of the adoption, the parents never found anyone to take the baby so they were going to put her in the system. I don't think it's too soon, I think it'll help ivy deal with the loss of her baby. She seems pretty devastated. I think the situation will be a win win, it'll be an open adoption I believe.
Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Theres a new girl shark.af who lost custody of her kid, then moved in with some guy and now shes glorifying school shootings. Shes a dumbass bitch.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Jeybee27 wrote:Theres a new girl shark.af who lost custody of her kid, then moved in with some guy and now shes glorifying school shootings. Shes a dumbass bitch.
I think her account got suspended finally. She's a fucking nut job. Apparently she used to say how much she would love to have had sex with the Columbine shooters.
Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

mommaof2cuties wrote:
Jeybee27 wrote:Theres a new girl shark.af who lost custody of her kid, then moved in with some guy and now shes glorifying school shootings. Shes a dumbass bitch.
I think her account got suspended finally. She's a fucking nut job. Apparently she used to say how much she would love to have had sex with the Columbine shooters.
I saw on a sub page that she changed the name. Shes a dumb cunt.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Jeybee27 wrote:
mommaof2cuties wrote:
I saw on a sub page that she changed the name. Shes a dumb c*nt.
Damnit. It's disgusting that people think it's cool to bring up such shitty things just to get a rise out of people
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Sierra Dangerfield. Hahaha my phone auto corrected her name to that and it's fucking hilarious.
Sierra satterfield is pregnant again
jesswhytho
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jesswhytho »

I knew it was only a matter of time before she announced a pregnancy when they became engaged the other day.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About IG Moms”